Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Heroes is........enjoyable....at night Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Heroes is........enjoyable....at night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Kay. I like to safely say.........I am one of the few that are on level 20.

Now to clear things up...

Heroes should never replace Fusionfall . . . . . but it CAN be enjoyable believe it or not.

The catch is, its only enjoyable when the servers arent so busy. At Night.

Right now, its doing its usual; moving without your input . . . . monsters being defeated without your input . . . . . and fellow players dissapearing on you before the level is done.

So its not like its a total crudfest. It CAN be enjoyable..........but just at night.

For me . . . . . Heroes is . . . . . Different.

Its not the same as FusionFall. Its definetly not better. But its a different experience. I think the thing I get out of it is the ability to show up in a team as Steampunk Dexter at level 20.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

FusionFall Name : Fuzzy The Harrison
Level : 36
Male Posts : 825
FF Location : Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:20 pm

I made a promise to myself To never play that game never!

For the honor of old FF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Heroes is........enjoyable....at night Father_the_filmmaker MAYBE IF YOU EAT THIS IT WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND Heroes is........enjoyable....at night Father_reveals_plan_1 Heroes is........enjoyable....at night Vlcsnap-2012-01-29-20h44m33s247
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:32 pm

No thanks
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

FusionFall Name : Hunter Beasttooth
Level : 32
Male Posts : 475
FF Location : Mount Blackhood

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Guy's think about it what if Father is the creator of Fusion Fall Heroes yes yes... he just wants us to eat that green thing
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 456
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Undarque wrote:
Steampunk Dexter at level 20.

Which E.G.G did you use to get him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:35 pm

dannybosa wrote:
Guy's think about it what if Father is the creator of Fusion Fall Heroes yes yes... he just wants us to eat that green thing
You should never know that much NEVER Heroes is........enjoyable....at night Tumblr_static_334344
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Randy

Male Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:29 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
You should never know that much NEVER Heroes is........enjoyable....at night Tumblr_static_334344

oh no, Father and Grandfather. Run before he!!!...-falls to the ground-

PistolNitro wrote:

Which E.G.G did you use to get him?

I think a Megga E.G.G.

Those items are too expensive. Heroes is........enjoyable....at night 2842900923
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:44 pm

By not playing FusionFall Heroes, you're showing you don't much care for
the entirety of the idea of FusionFall. At least give it an honest try
if you're stuck on "it can't replace FusionFall" or "Why make another FF
game, update the old one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Xtreme Reaper wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

oh no, Father and Grandfather. Run before he!!!...-falls to the ground-

Heroes is........enjoyable....at night FatherdragonformflamebrKabooosh Cool2
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:02 pm

@Ty: I say they should update FusionFall AND make a BETTER sequel. Like I said before, make it look just like FusionFall, enhance the graphics and... wait! My brain is working!

How about release FusionFall for the Wii, Wii U, PS3, PS4 (When it comes out) and Xbox 360? Of course, they'd need to remake it. As in, make it the exact game, but with a more console-based engine.

There could also be a single-player mode (For if you're doing the Numbuh Two Nano Mission. Missions that would normally require two or more players may have to be made easier etc.) and multiplayer (Or normal mode).

And if possible, you can transfer your character from the online version to console. Ya know, if the internet's down and you wanna play FusionFall. You'd have to play on Single-Player mode, though, if there's no internet.

I'm likin' my ideas.

Heroes is........enjoyable....at night Coop_n14
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

FusionFall Name : Hunter Beasttooth
Level : 32
Male Posts : 475
FF Location : Mount Blackhood

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Wilttilt wrote:

I did try and it was bad the people who made the Fusion Fall Heroes are complete idiots to make us believe we'll enjoy this excuse of a fusion fall game
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 pm

dannybosa wrote:
Wilttilt wrote:

I did try and it was bad the people who made the Fusion Fall Heroes are complete idiots to make us believe we'll enjoy this excuse of a fusion fall game

Wow Calm down dude Heroes is........enjoyable....at night 3pxdxo
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:59 am

Why couldnt they just make a new mmorg
Back to top Go down

supercody4039

supercody4039
supercody
supercody

FusionFall Name : Cody Druidbourne
Male Posts : 489
FF Location : Forsaken Valley :D

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am

Speaking of that, they could've made the following instead of FFH
heroes vs villains
fusionfall 2
etc.
i cant think of any more
they probably ran out of good mmorpg themes, i mean, a heroes vs villains mmo, that soulds kind of lame. Why they decided to make a new fusionfall game instead of updating the original i don't know. Only time will tell
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Dude if fusionfall heroes is only fun at night, then really its not worth playing at all I will probably play when all glitchs are done because i'd probably rage on the game lol
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:43 am

I have to disagree, Fusionfall heroes is definately not better then fusionfall, but it is very addicted. Also, I can get in pretty much anytime now, so I'm pretty sure they added more servers. And as fall as the megga eggs, they are worth the playing. In max it takes me about 2 and 1/2 hours to get enough for a megga eggs, and they don't disappoint. They give you good quality heroes. I bought maybe 1 or 2 regular and w/e the middle one is called, and all I have gotten is there from commons, so not worth the buying those ones are.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:05 am

They dissapointed me. they broke my wittle heart.

I get TONS of items for Finn, Ben (Fourarms), and Gumball......

AND I DONT EVEN PLAY AS THEM. Seriously

Out of about 17 eggs that I've opened.....only two of those were for Dexter.
So dissappointing...
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:18 am

Gee dang, I just hit 1,000,000 points in ffh. Now rank 7. WOOHOO!! My life is complete. Bloo Dance Edit: Just got my highest coin amount in a round too. 8588. And even with 1 death. 3DGrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:31 pm

Chilly Joe wrote:
Gee dang, I just hit 1,000,000 points in ffh. Now rank 7. WOOHOO!! My life is complete. Bloo Dance Edit: Just got my highest coin amount in a round too. 8588. And even with 1 death. 3DGrin
Great job Smile
Back to top Go down

Chilly J

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:20 am

Just hit rank 6 and 1,114,000. Sadly, I'll be gone for 3 days from this wednesday to friday. my rank is gunna be taken. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:28 am

:affraid: Eeeek2 Lolwut ZOMG Impressed Shocked Just hit RANK 3 IN THE LEADERBOARDS. WOOO. Celebration time. "Pulls out the coke. What? I like to drink soda." "Btw, my last post, forgot to log in." Embarassed Edit: just got megas fourarms. That completes my collection! until the next update. which will contain one more. Blah
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:33 am

Good job!

Looks like you're a real FFH fan Heroes is........enjoyable....at night 3766210289
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:43 am

Really god.Right now i am rank 1 in the world Cute
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:43 am

You betcha!
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:44 am

Okay, then what is your cn name then, and can i has proof. Cause I remember I played 1 round with you. So you will have to tell me what hero you were using around the 1-15 ranks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:47 am

Chilly Joe wrote:
Okay, then what is your cn name then, and can i has proof. Cause I remember I played 1 round with you. So you will have to tell me what hero you were using around the 1-15 ranks.
My name is April.Last name is fools.My heroes is Dr.Trollstein.I was also born on April first Troll Face April fools bro lol!
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:53 am

Nice one. LOL. Well since I guess it's april fools here, i better congratulate you. Congrats. Btw, I'm on right now in dexlabs. Somebody want to join me? in ffh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:54 am

Chilly Joe wrote:
Nice one. LOL. Well since I guess it's april fools here, i better congratulate you. Congrats.
Oh you Too Funny I will seriously never have what it takes to be a number 1 player in any game Seriously
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:56 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
I will seriously never have what it takes to be a number 1 player in any game Seriously

Heroes is........enjoyable....at night Stress16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:58 am

Grooseland?Heard its nice there. 🤡

And yes Oliver that was exactly my expression while typing that #Stressed ED Head Bang
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:01 am

April fools. IT'S NOT APRIL 1ST HERE YET. HA. I ALSO WAS NEVER IN DEXLABS. DOUBLE APRIL FOOLS. BURN. NO. DOUBLE BURN. APRIL FOOLS, CUZ IT'S A TRIPLE BURRRRN!!!!! and you don't even know it yet. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:02 am

Hey, also, get on the XTREME XAT for xat. I'm boed. Typo intended. Razz Grr.. Link wont work. it's xat,com/XtremeFusionfall with a . instead of teh , Noduhhthough.

Last edited by Chilly Joe on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:02 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Grooseland?Heard its nice there. 🤡

Heroes is........enjoyable....at night Groose69

Just when you thought he was gonna call it Hyrule. Troll Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:06 am

Chilly Joe wrote:
April fools. IT'S NOT APRIL 1ST HERE YET. HA. I ALSO WAS NEVER IN DEXLABS. DOUBLE APRIL FOOLS. BURN. NO. DOUBLE BURN. APRIL FOOLS, CUZ IT'S A TRIPLE BURRRRN!!!!! and you don't even know it yet. Laughing
The real troll here is that you dont have a location so for now you live in trollsville where its always april fools Teehee And you was in dexlabs.Rank 3 player in the world?Has to be in dexlabs once.

Lemme get some burn heal from Cinnebar gym for that Ed Face

@Oliver Well than....the only way i can respond to that is...groose has nice toes right?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:08 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
@Oliver Well than....the only way i can respond to that is...groose has nice toes right?

Toes? What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

Toes? What?
Well he does right? Cute
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

Ah, but the question was a trick, for I was not at dexlabs for THAT VERY MOMENT. APRIL FOOL. NO TYPO INTENDED.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:11 am

Chilly Joe wrote:
Ah, but the question was a trick, for I was not at dexlabs for THAT VERY MOMENT. APRIL FOOL. NO TYPO INTENDED.
But you just said my friends name april fool.The correct day is April fool(s)Once more the troll is on you Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:12 am

YOU TWO GET ON THE XTREME XAT! http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite,com/chat.php RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:13 am

What level are you Joe?
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:15 am

In ffh. 45. Just collecting heros. All I need is 2 more rares, 1 more uncommon, and 8 more commons. 21/31. Can't wait till they release feedback. He will be fun to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:16 am

Chilly Joe wrote:
YOU TWO GET ON THE XTREME XAT! http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite,com/chat.php RIGHT NOW.
Nah imma boutta go to sleep Arrow
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:19 am

April Fools? Right????!!?! RIGHT?!?!!? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:21 am

Chilly Joe wrote:
April Fools? Right????!!?! RIGHT?!?!!? Crying or Very sad
Nah its 1:20 over here.Sleepy as heck. santa
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:24 am

Chilly Joe wrote:
In ffh. 45. Just collecting heros. All I need is 2 more rares, 1 more uncommon, and 8 more commons. 21/31. Can't wait till they release feedback. He will be fun to play.

Man. I'm only lvl 23.. Using Null void Dexter and Spike-ball Fourarms.

Let's see..

From memory,

I have: NOTE: I hate Finn and the show, and don't plan on leveling him much..

FINN:
Regular- lvl 3
Foster sword: lvl 1
Nanite sword- lvl 0

GUMBALL:
Regular: lvl 0
Marzipan- lvl 0

FOURARMS-
Regular- lvl 2
Smackhands- lvl 2
Spike-hand- lvl 2

DEXTER:
Regular- lvl 3
Fez- lvl 0
Null Void- lvl 1

MORDECAI:
Regular- lvl 0

Last edited by Xtreme Reaper on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:33 am

FINN:
Regular- lvl 0
Foster sword: lvl 0
Berserker: lvl 0
Swashbuckler: lvl 0

GUMBALL:
Regular: lvl 0
Hex- lvl 1

FOURARMS-
Regular- lvl 2
Smackhands- lvl 1
Spiked- lvl 0
Pompadour- lvl 2
Marauder (my star fusionfall)- lvl 3
Megas- lvl 0
Pom-pom- lvl 0

DEXTER:
Regular- lvl 2
Goop Gear- lvl 0
Null Void- lvl 0

MORDECAI:
Regular- lvl 1
Snack bar- lvl 0
Paddleball- lvl 0
Grim- lvl 1
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:36 am

Edited my post with the common used heroes bolded.
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:38 am

I've played all mine atleast once, most of them 2 times or more though.
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:46 am

Everyone except Mordecai. He just dies easily and his attacks are weak.

everyone else, i prefer long-range better. Mostly because i get all the points whilst the others weaken the monsters. Heroes is........enjoyable....at night 3147896512 Heroes is........enjoyable....at night 3899642094
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes is........enjoyable....at night   Heroes is........enjoyable....at night Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes is........enjoyable....at night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top