FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Join FusionHub! - FusionFall Discord Server
Today at 12:38 pm by ekenss

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:39 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 i wanna cop a video game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Banned (See Profile For Reason)

Banned (See Profile For Reason)
jeniferj


Level : 0
Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-04-11

PostSubject: i wanna cop a video game   Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Tell me some video games to cop. i got a ps3 and i wanna get a new video game. just beat the mass effect trilogy.....

so i'm itching for something new
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.30for50.com

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:47 pm

I dunno what PS3 games you got?

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:07 am

God of war 3,Infamous 2,Uncharted 3. Wink

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa


FusionFall Name : Hunter Beasttooth
Level : 32
Male Posts : 474
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 17
FF Location : Mount Blackhood

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:52 am

WWE 13 Naruto those type of games for ps3

_________________
Ok LET THE DANNYBOSA CONCERT COMMENCE Band Bloo Dance ED Head Bang afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile

supercody4039

supercody4039
supercody


FusionFall Name : Cody Druidbourne
Level : 36
Male Posts : 483
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 20
FF Location : Forsaken Valley :D

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:25 pm

Ever played Sly Cooper?
If so, great.
If not, try it.

_________________
    
My other Fusionfall characters: 
Ethan Limecommando+ Kelly Emeraldcactus  
Follow me on tumblr @ justice-prevails.tumblr.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:34 pm

supercody4039 wrote:
Ever played Sly Cooper?
If so, great.
If not, try it.

that is a no kidding right there, i have certainly played every game, and i must say, soundtrack=excellent, skill at being a great platformer=amazing, story=epic, the 1 i can complain about in the entire series does come from theives in time, but it's mainly just load times and lack of combat that was in the previous games

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre


FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Level : 36
Male Posts : 1145
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 17
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:53 pm

cop oh cmon man just do one player and I recommend black ops 2 batman arkham city uncharter golden abyss God of war Ascension etc.

_________________




DCUO
IGN-SleepyHart
YouTube-Dr.Dre428
Twitter-DreBeats82
Skype:DMatrix360
PSN:DMatrix360
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:09 pm

°«©DMatrix360»™ wrote:
cop oh cmon man just do one player and I recommend black ops 2 batman arkham city uncharter golden abyss God of war Ascension etc.
Uncharted golden abyss is psvita only Neutral

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:35 am

if you like fps
get battlefield 3 it has almost every vehicle and if you dont like vehicles there are infantry only maps.
map to big? get close quarters
and most maps are medium maps you can find enemies every where idk why ppl say they to big rofl..
if you get battlefield 3 premium you get all dlcs its like 50 bux right now in premium u get online pass, starter pack all dlcs Smile

I like black ops 2 just for zombies,
Zombies is like awesome
epic I would pay 60 bux just for zombies but I recommend getting it used because in overall my opinion multiplayer is horrid

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:45 am

Zeroknight wrote:
if you like fps
get battlefield 3 it has almost every vehicle and if you dont like vehicles there are infantry only maps.
map to big? get close quarters
and most maps are medium maps you can find enemies every where idk why ppl say they to big rofl..
if you get battlefield 3 premium you get all dlcs its like 50 bux right now in premium u get online pass, starter pack all dlcs Smile

I like black ops 2 just for zombies,
Zombies is like awesome
epic I would pay 60 bux just for zombies but I recommend getting it used because in overall my opinion multiplayer is horrid

DON'T YOU DARE ENCOURAGE HIM TO PLAY MORE SHOOTERS, THEY SUCK Rage

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13328
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:00 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
if you like fps
get battlefield 3 it has almost every vehicle and if you dont like vehicles there are infantry only maps.
map to big? get close quarters
and most maps are medium maps you can find enemies every where idk why ppl say they to big rofl..
if you get battlefield 3 premium you get all dlcs its like 50 bux right now in premium u get online pass, starter pack all dlcs Smile

I like black ops 2 just for zombies,
Zombies is like awesome
epic I would pay 60 bux just for zombies but I recommend getting it used because in overall my opinion multiplayer is horrid

DON'T YOU DARE ENCOURAGE HIM TO PLAY MORE SHOOTERS, THEY SUCK Rage



I'm gonna stay out of this.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:32 am

dude they like own the gaming industry plus they are really fun for like everybody or most people
but if you dont like fps then play gta, or idk

dragoon have you ever played a modern fps..?
and did u ever rage in 1 lol

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13328
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:49 am

Zeroknight wrote:
dude they like own the gaming industry plus they are really fun for like everybody or most people
but if you dont like fps then play gta, or idk

dragoon have you ever played a modern fps..?
and did u ever rage in 1 lol

They own the gaming industry cause there are just SO many! This time, I'm not saying that FPS are bad, I'm just saying that Activision should change things up a bit. As long as they don't buy another game series that was doing just fine before and give it an unnecessary reboot. Glare

EA, they change things every now and then, so I'm not gonna mention them. Even though I just did.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:22 am

i have played shooters before, and aha, you admit that they are taking over the gaming industry, i'm not saying that they can't be "fun" every now and again, but FPS games like battlefield and call of duty have virtually NO story qualities, it's all about gameplay with those things, and it's flippin repetitive, peek out of corner, shoot guy, go back in corner, repeat steps 1 through 3 until all enemies are eliminated, what is the point, it takes no strategy what-so-ever, that's why i'm personally glad that the new sly cooper game was released about 3 months ago, it's trying to bring back other forms of gaming, like platforming, games like god of war for example were created also to revive the melee combat genre, horror games are even being taken over by shooting, take resident evil and dead space for example, i've never played them, but i've watched some videos, resident evil, just shooting at monsters half the time, no scares, dead space 3, doesn't actually get "dead spacey" until towards the end Rant i just had to get that out of my system...i'm okay...calming breaths, don't burst into anger...hooooooo....heeeee....ok, i think i'm good now


_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13328
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:26 am

Hopefully this will calm you both down before blood is spilled.

Spoiler:
 

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:28 am

so what's that called, groose effect 3 Too Funny

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent


FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 17
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:33 am

meh top shooter game is Halo has bunch of options and games 343 did ok 2nd would be bioshock i own all 3 and there preety good have played battlefield once was a great game i really liked it other then that dead space seems really intresting to im really inpressed on the graphic pull ups but great graphics dont make a good game i really dont like any game with motion controls i end up almost killing someone just trying to bowl... so most games i enjoy for story and the type of game it is its hard to find a ''great game'' it just depends on da person u are and what things you enjoy in entertainment so good luck

_________________
   
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:38 am

rock talent wrote:
meh top shooter game is Halo has bunch of options and games 343 did ok 2nd would be bioshock i own all 3 and there preety good have played battlefield once was a great game i really liked it other then that dead space seems really intresting to im really inpressed on the graphic pull ups but great graphics dont make a good game i really dont like any game with motion controls i end up almost killing someone just trying to bowl... so most games i enjoy for story and the type of game it is its hard to find a ''great game'' it just depends on da person u are and what things you enjoy in entertainment so good luck

so would motion control include the SIX-AXIS wireless motion controller, not many games use it though, it's mostly just early PS3 games that use it, even then, it functions pretty well, the most recent i know to have used it is Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, it's actually the 1st game since about a year or 2 after the PS3 launched to use it even, not many companies seem to like using it for some reason scratch

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:14 am

Dragoon nothing you say will disprove the fact that shooters are at its peak Troll Face

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:30 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Dragoon nothing you say will disprove the fact that shooters are at its peak Troll Face

THEIR PEAK...THEIR PEAK! SHOOTERS WERE GOOD WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT, BUT THEY ARE JUST OVERUSED AND THE ONLY REASON GAME COMPANIES EVEN MAKE THEM ARE BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANNA GET OFF THEIR LAZY BUTTS AND MAKE SOMETHING MORE ORIGINAL Rage Rant

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13328
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:36 am

Sorry guys, but Dragoon has a point. We need more games that 12 year olds won't yell at all the time for no reason.


_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:38 am

oliver, thank you, at least someone gets PART of what i mean

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent


FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 17
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:09 am

portal still uses a gun but is fun prob solved lets see theres also rayman origins and more games these games are rated M for a reason oliver and dragoon... i doubt anyone will play an M game with bunnys and rainbows how else are you supposed to kill enemys? a sword ya but not much fun after a while theres a bow but still a gun just gets the job done no matter what it shoots i dont think Dishonored had a gun did it? traps are usefull but take time hitting with a fist also takes time if you have any ideas on effective weapons then lets hear da idea.

_________________
   
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13328
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:16 am

rock talent wrote:
portal still uses a gun but is fun prob solved lets see theres also rayman origins and more games these games are rated M for a reason oliver and dragoon... i doubt anyone will play an M game with bunnys and rainbows how else are you supposed to kill enemys?

*Ahem*



Problem solved. And I don't think Portal counts in this argument. Cause that type of gun just shoots portals. Tell me if there are more to that Portal Gun, cause I've never played either game and I always kind of wanted to. Misery

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:28 am

well it can also pick up and throw stuff

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:53 pm

OH YEAH SURE!

The same thing which gets done over and over again (CoD) MADE A BUTTLOAD of money the first time so they sooooo don't wanna do what they done so good before and completely change the game and miss the chance to make MORE MONEY!

OBVIOUSLY NOT!

If CoD makes the amount of money it does (And all other repetitive shooters) and still stay the same then why not keep it that why? I mean people will still buy it. And of course they are not story based when the whole point is the Multiplayer experience! Amirite no?

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:40 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Dragoon nothing you say will disprove the fact that shooters are at its peak Troll Face

THEIR PEAK...THEIR PEAK! SHOOTERS WERE GOOD WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT, BUT THEY ARE JUST OVERUSED AND THE ONLY REASON GAME COMPANIES EVEN MAKE THEM ARE BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANNA GET OFF THEIR LAZY BUTTS AND MAKE SOMETHING MORE ORIGINAL Rage Rant
Troll Face

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13328
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:46 am

How about we all stop arguing and settle this the MAN way?


_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:41 am

Troll Face

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:42 pm



Okaye...

Well.

I suggest Lollipop Chainsaw....
Troll Face

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Troll Face Just Saiyan...

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: i wanna cop a video game   Today at 6:59 pm

Back to top Go down
 

i wanna cop a video game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Off Topic-