FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Today at 8:58 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel

Share | 

The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Wed May 01, 2013 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

so yeah guys, this is something i've wanted to write for a while, and since i now have at least a beginning, some story parts, and an outline, i think it's finally time for part 2, just a reminder this is the sequel, so be sure to read the 1st part before reading this: Part 1 anyway let's start Chapter 1: UnNatural Disaster
LAST TIME: Zane Sunboskov grew up on the streets of City Point, later joining the Fusion War. Zane was killed by Lord Fuse, and revived years later by Slim de Jackson. Zane became Slim's servant for a time before the 7 Legends found out. Zane regained control of his body and aided in a battle against Slim's Army. After a chase, Slim was pushed in the Monkey Mountain Volcano, and Zane continued to wander. Zane a later time found his sister, Alice Sunboskov, and the two went on happily.

IN BETWEEN TIME: Zane and Alice continued to live with The 7 Legends, fighting evil wherever it lay. Zane of course being especially protective of Alice, considering her age, and well, she's his sister.

THIS TIME: Zane, Alice, X, Hom, and even Oliver, were just relaxing on Bravo Beach. Hom was trying to get some ladies, X and Zane were surfing, and Alice and Oliver were simply sunbathing (with Oliver trying to pull some "moves" on Alice, and failing). Without any warning, an earthquake began, and by an earthquake, of course I mean one of the nasty kind. The sudden quake of course shook everything, and distorted the waves. "X, Zane, get out of the water!" Alice and Oliver yelled in unison. With the waves all bad, X and Zane fell off their surfboards (in Zane's case, it's a board he projects from his feet). X was pulled under, even he can't get out this kind of rough water. "X!" Zane shouted. Fortunately, Zane, with this advanced water treading ability, was able to pull X out of the water and back on shore.

Amazingly enough, those on shore were able to avoid getting injured (due to the obvious lack of buildings). While on shore, the team recuperated, and decided to just stay on the beach, where it's safe (because cartoon physics allow an earthquake to not affect the large city just nearby). after the quake stopped, in a very sudden manner, a VERY large gap split through the sea like a knife through butter. Out from the hole, came green ooze that looked a lot like Fusion Matter. "Wha! Fusion Matter, how in the...!" Zane was cut off by a figure rising out of the gap, laughing manically.
and that is how 1 does a cliff hanger, next update is to be very soon, tell me what you think, and have a nice day Awesome

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

AuthorMessage

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™

FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Tue May 21, 2013 11:27 am

I see the story is still going strong.Good chaps there Smile That's right people target aint no friend of the law Troll Face

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Tue May 21, 2013 11:31 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
I see the story is still going strong.Good chaps there Smile That's right people target aint no friend of the law Troll Face

yep, i've been kinda off with ideas, the end is near after all

anyway, i think i've got a set up for the next part already, should be up in about a half hour, it takes awhile to just make it up as you type it

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Tue May 21, 2013 11:40 am

Nah I feel you take your time Seriously I don't wantthis story to end Seriously

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Tue May 21, 2013 12:10 pm

welp, after a day's planning, it time for, Chapter 17: Sneaking and Entering:
The Team began to execute X's plan as he intended. Oliver built the drill, Grumpy made something to capture lava for bombs, and everyone else just helped map out the Base's exterior. "Okay, let's get to work. Is everyone ready?" X asked over radio. "Ready!" "In position!" "I endevour not to miss." "Alright, let's start Operation: Steal Wool! No no wait! Operation: Lava-Penguin! Yeah, yeah that's it." Oliver, in the river, drilled under the volcano. "Okay, so how how do I have to go?" Oliver asked himself. Just then, he struck lava, not really dangerous in water. "I guess that answers that question. Demo-Sheep, The Mole-Fish has struck gold!" "When did we agree on these code-names, and why do we need code-talk?" Grumpy asked, annoyed. "Oh just roll with it." Zane said. Oliver brought Grumpy the lava, and he made it into some melting bombs. "Now Grumpy, carefully shoot a rocket to THAT tree right there." X said. "I know!" Grumpy shot the rocket, a near perfect hit. The Fusions, all but the Gatekeeper, left to investigate. "Alright! Now carefully place those melting bombs on THAT wall right there." "I get it I get it." Alice went through the hole on ahead. "This is Angel-Boy, calling Agent Chameleon. Are you alright? Over." "Yes "Angel-Boy" I'm fine. But this inside is weird and green." "Alice, just remember, don't go too far ahead." Zane said. "Use the code-names!" X ordered. "Cyborg, I'll be fine, don't worry." "Now, let's go to that Gatekeeper." The rest of the Team, dressed as penguins, walked to the Gatekeeper. "WHO YOU!" It boomed, in a slightly gurgled voice. "*Wonk wank wonk wonk.*" X replied, in penguin. "FINE, ME LET IN, YOU NOT TRY FUNNY, OR ME PUNISH!" Once inside, X said, "Well that went easier than expected. Now let's get out of these suits." "Alright, that was really scratchy to wear you know!" Hom complained.

As they marched on, they received a call from Alice. "Guys, you may wanna get over here. I can't really seem to progress without you right now." "Got it, on our way!" X replied. The Team reached Alice, who was standing at a set of passageways, each marked with a name. "Woah!" Oliver exclaimed. "Fascinating! Each of these passages is marked with one of our names on them." "And I can't enter any but mine. So I found it best to wait for you." Alice said. "Good girl." Zane said. "So I guess we should all enter our passages then?" "Yes, do that." Slim appeared. "Why do you want us closer?" X asked. "Oh, no reason. It's just I feel like testing you. Whaddaya say?" "I really don't trust this, but if we wanna get closer to you, then we have to." Target said. "Good children, now run along, daddy has some tests to give." Slim vanished. "Alright, now, I guess we just walk in." Zane said. They all walked into their doors, and they all teleported to separate places.
yep, we'll pick this up next chapter, don't wanna make it too long, right, by the way, we're getting closer to the end Target Troll Face

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Tue May 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Misery Oliver used to have a really good stressed meme photo.Been looking all over for it but I can't find it Misery

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Wed May 22, 2013 10:31 am

so anyway, these next few chapters are gonna be the part chapters, individual cases from each person, as the others go through their parts, Chapter 18: Memory Haunts: Part 1: Hom:
Hom teleported into his "test" area, where he was greeted by a long metallic hallway, sort of like a facility. So Hom started walking...and walking...and walking. "Man, talk about the longest hallway ever, right guys?...Oh yeah, they're not here." Hom said to himself. Eventually, the hallway led into a large dark lab like room. Many things lied about, there was even a chair like a test sort of thing, with a tarp over it. "Hmmm. I wonder what's under here." Hom pulled off the sheet, revealing an unconscious form. It was Hom. "What!? No way! I'm right here, how am I on that?!" Suddenly, the room lit up, revealing SACT logos and gear on the walls and floors. "No, is this...? No! it can't be!" "Oh but it is." A voice answered. "This is where your story began. A lowly experiment of SACT. Nothing more but a puppet." "But...This place was destroyed years ago, when me and X broke out." a shadowed figure appeared. "That's right. You and the other puppet. You two helped form the 7 Legends." The room changed to the 7 Legends Base back in Forgotten Falls. "You met with many people, did many things. However the past can never be forgotten. You're still haunted by those same horrible memories." The Voice continued, and the room changed to another area in the SACT Base, containment tubes along the walls. "Hey! You don't know anything about me! So just leave me alone!" Hom charged at the shadow, only for it to disappear in a cloud of smoke. "You can't escape the past, just look over there." The figure pointed to a group of scientists experimenting on Hom. "A mere example of what you went through." "Ahhhhgh! Leave me alone!" Hom continued charging at the figure, only for it to continue teleporting in black smoke. "That's right, feed your anger, let it grow. After all, you never were the strong one. Your just a fat pathetic weakling without a brain." "Hey! I might be big and not as smart as the other guys. But one thing I'm not, IS WEAK!" Hom charged at the figure again, except this time, he landed a blow. "Oh...right...You were actually quite strong. But that doesn't change how the past shaped you." "Look buddy. Although the past is there, I've learned to deal with the fact that it happened. However terrible the past might be, you have to live for today. Or else what's the point in going on?" "I...suppose...you're right. You...have bested me. I'll...let....you...go." Just then, the figure vanished, and another passage appeared. "I'll remember this." Hom said to himself, and walked through the passage, teleporting away again.
alright that just about wraps up Hom's part, next time we'll do...another 1, don't wanna give it away now do i, also, i've decided to switch around with writing music for the end, it's pretty fitting, so here it is

don't mind the weird guitar at the end, that cord was used to end the cutscene in the game, i'll just show you
sorry for the game logo at the start, nothing is missed, don't worry

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Thu May 23, 2013 11:29 am

alright, let's kick this off with part 2, Chapter 19: Memory Haunts: Part 2: X:
X entered his "test" area to be met with another facility like hallway, similar to Hom's. "Okay, I guess I just walk." X said to himself. He kept walking for awhile, until he entered a lab like room, like Hom's, except this one was lit up, and X could see everything. "This can't be! The SACT facility!" "That is correct." A shadowed figure appeared. "You started here. Remember when you didn't have wings?" "Not really." "Correct again. You were here for so long, you couldn't possibly remember." "And so what if I don't?" "Oh simple, I just wanted to check if you could be haunted by it, but it seems not. So instead, we'll look into something else." The Room changed to the 7 Legends Base, with the original team X had, having a good time. "Remember these days X? The days with your old team?" "Yeah, what about it?" "Remember how good those days were, how many fun times you had? And how it all fell apart? You wanna tell me how?" X sighed, "Fuzzy died, and Rex left. After that it all fell apart." "Good, you remember. And do you want to know why Rex left?" "Why?" "Because Slim took him. How does that make you feel? Like you want to tear him to shreds, rip his guts out maybe?" "So much!" "Good. How would you like it if I brought him to you now? Wait! Don't answer. I already know." Slim appeared in the room, unconscious. "Slim!" X charged at the figure of Slim, only to find it untouchable. "What!?" "You can't hit what isn't there. His presence will ever remain. Face it, you can't destroy the feelings. You can't conquer yourself. Rex will remain gone, Slim will continue to feed your rage forever more. You can't win." "Yes I can! I dealt with Rex's leaving when he did, all you're trying to do is spark anger. You're not even real, you're just an apparition created by Slim to slow me down. Well guess what? It's not gonna work." "Ahg. You...saw right...threw me. I guess...I...should let...you...go." The figure vanished, opening a passageway. "Maybe I didn't deal with it as well as I thought." X said to himself, and went through the passage.
another one down, 5 more to go

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Fri May 24, 2013 10:55 am

it's the big 20 excited and that's even more than part 1, only 19 chapters, so enough dilly-dallying, Chapter 20: Memory Haunts: Part 3: Oliver:
Oliver entered his "test" area to be met with The Peach Creak Cul-De-Sac, back in his childhood. "Interesting, a manifestation of my childhood home." Oliver said to himself. "Never were one for confusion, were you Oli?" A shadowed figure appeared. "And I assume you'd remember what your parents were like, correct?" "Yep! Best scientists in the Suburbs." Oliver said proudly. "Right, and what did they do...exactly, in the field of science?" "Hmmm. You know they never did explain that to me exactly." "Alright, then I'll tell you. Your parents, marvelous scientists, worked in the field of genetics at SACT. Ring any bells?" "I vaguely remember something about that." "Good enough. In SACT, they worked on creating super soldiers for hostile alien contact. The people they experimented on? I believe their names were X and Hom." "Wait, so you're telling me that my parents worked at the same facility that X and Hom were kept?" "Correct." "I don't believe it. Odds are this entire setting is just designed to slow us down." "Oh, and what if I showed you this actual event." The Cul-De-Sac changed to a lab in SACT, X and Hom strapped to tables, with Oliver's parents "working" on them. "This is probably just a simulation." "No. You see, I'm not capable of faking these events. And even if I was, how could I get the looks of your parents exactly right?" "..." Oliver couldn't answer. "That's right. I'm guessing you believe me now, right?" "Yes." "Good. Now watch, just look at how your parents really are. You see? Now who's to say you can't be just like them?" "I guess you're right. It is a possibility. Parental behavior can rub off to children." "You know, I wonder. What if you're ALREADY like them." "Maybe...No, no way! I'm good hearted! I've been with The Legends for years! It's not possible!" "But...you...You've clearly been lying to yourself all these years, just not accepting who you are." The figure tried to reason. "You're wrong! Just because my parents were so cruel, doesn't mean I'll be the same!" "No you..." "I'm my own person! I can live how I want! My life is my own!" "Gahhhh! How...you couldn't have? You have...managed to...win my game. You...may...go." The figure vanished, opening another passage. "I can't believe how my parents were. They lied all these years. At least I know now." Oliver sighed as he left.
now i know these chapters seem repeating, but i've started already, so i'm gonna keep going anyway, sorry for the repetitive though, but hey, at least you learned something about The O-Man

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Sat May 25, 2013 10:50 am

21 has arrived, Chapter 21: Memory Haunts: Part 4: Target:
Target warped into his "test" area, finding himself in The Sunken Mall, before collapse, and before Critical X's arrival. "Weird. It's like new...if you count new as sunken." Target said to himself. "But I'm not gonna waste the nostalgia so I'm gonna explore." Target explored the many stores and lobbies of the mall, finding each one exactly right, until he came to a blank room. "Hmmm? This wasn't here before." In the room, was simply a chair, everything else was pure white. So Target sat down, but when he did, the room changed to how the mall looked after Critical X settled. "Woah! Major time warp!" "Remember this?" A shadowed figure appeared. "How could you go on without the mall? It's everything, what would you do with it gone?" "Wait wait wait, back it up! Who are you?" "Who I am is not important. YOU are the focus here." "Okay, so what are focusing on about me then, eh?" "What would you do without the mall?" "Oh right right. Me, Raj, and D would just find another place I guess. We always have." "Did you say Raj?" "Yeah, why?" "Never mind. But you've been in that mall for so long, how could you leave so easily?" "I don't know. But we've moved a lot in our time. We'll figure something out." "Oh but you can't. Face it, without that mall you have nowhere to go. You're nothing, that mall had everything you could ever need. You were in it for years, you've lost your instinct." "No! We've stayed in many places for long whiles! Some of them even had more than the mall, and even if we can't find a place...we'll make one ourselves!" "Wait no! This wasn't in the plan!" "Things not going right are they? I've gone through many tough times in my life. I've always pushed through, nothing slows down The Target!" "You are...correct...You're...unique...My words...don't work...you may...go." The figure vanished, another passage unlocked. "You villains never do ya? I've dealt with bad times before. I always make it out though." Target said as he left.
and so concludes Target's special chapter, to be honest, it was pretty hard thinking up something for Target's past, it's so mysterious, even harder than Oliver to write Awesome

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Sat May 25, 2013 11:50 am

Haha thanks and feet chaps Smile Dreading this ending.This is really going good Seriously

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Sat May 25, 2013 11:57 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Haha thanks and feet chaps Smile Dreading this ending.This is really going good Seriously

feet? and uh, i already do have an ending planned out, it'll even have a music track to help the mood, that's all i'm gonna say

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Sat May 25, 2013 12:07 pm

*great sorry autocorrect Smile

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Sat May 25, 2013 12:12 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
*great sorry autocorrect Smile

seriously try turning it off

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Sat May 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Nah sometimes it's helpful other times its not.I type verrrry fast so sometimes it does help

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Mon May 27, 2013 8:56 am

ok, so i forgot to write yesterday's chapter, hehehe, sorry about that, anyway, Chapter 22: Memory Haunts: Part 5: Grumpy:
Grumpy entered his "test" area to be met with a wide open animal farm range, filled with sheep. "So...many...sheep! Is this heaven?!" Grumpy ran with the sheep, just like how his childhood was like. "Wait a minute. This is the farm I stayed at in my youth." "Wow, it really took you that long to catch on?" A figure appeared. "Well...yes. But can you blame me. This is paradise!" "True, this was your first home. So then, this is the life wasn't it? Running with sheep, not a care in the world?" "Yep, it was great!" "And key-word being "was." Can you tell me why you aren't here now?" "Grumpy sighed, with his head down, "The farm was attacked by wolves..." "...And?" "And I was forced to run...with my favorite black sheep." "So where is this alleged black sheep then?" "Wolves came in the night while we traveled...he was killed." "Oh so sad. How could you go on without such a good companion?" "I...I guess I never truly did. I found a home in Sector V, learned tech, and all my other skills...but I was always without a friend." "Precisely, you're alone. Nothing can make up for the loss of that one sheep." "But...then I met Target, and now 7 Legends." "What? No you..." "They made up for the loss. Being alone for years...they filled the void." "Hold up!" "You can't break me. I knew what you were trying to do after you started asking about my past. I'm part sheep, and sheep never get sad." "No...it can't be...You couldn't...There's no use in me arguing I guess...You...may...go." The figure vanished, opening a path through the trees. "Nothing kills a sheep, and that's what I am." Grumpy said to himself, and walked through the woods.
yes, i did use that minor story Grumpy told as a base for this, what, it's all i could of

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Tue May 28, 2013 8:03 am

it is time for the Sunboskov siblings to obtain some glory, Chapter 23: Memory Haunts: Part 6: The Sunboskovs:
Zane and Alice entered their "test" chambers to find that they were in the same place, The Dizzy World Carnival in City Point. "Weird, it's completely uninfected." Zane said. "Yeah, like before the war uninfected." Alice said. "Welp, as long as we're here, why not have some fun?" Alice suggested. "I don't know, maybe we should be more careful, look around first." "Right, and we can do that while we check out the rides and games." And so Alice dragged Zane onto just about every ride and game in the carnival. "You know I've never been to a carnival before." Zane said at one point. "What!? Well then today is your lucky day then." "Yeah, I guess so." Zane chuckled. And they continued having fun at the carnival...until..."You sure are having fun aren't you?" A figure appeared. "Who are you?!" Zane whipped out his arm cannon. "Just a simple thing to show how things are. For example, you two are like the best of friends, eh?" "In a sibling sort of way yes." Alice answered. "So what's it to you?" Zane asked. "Well you two are alone without each other right? If one of you were to say...vanish, the other would be devastated, right?" "Where are you going with this?" Zane asked. "If I were to take one of you away, how would the other function?" "I'd do fine." "And as would I" Zane and Alice answered. "Would you? What if I were to kill one of you...how would that go?" "One of us'd tear you apart!" Zane answered. "Let's put that to the test shall we?" The figure sent out a beam of energy, killing one of the Sunboskovs (from say, Zane's POV, Alice would be dead, and vise-versa), and they were placed to separate locations, Alice in one Dizzy World, Zane in another.
i'm leaving this at a cliffhanger, for no reason, we'll see what happens next time, tomorrow will be Two Chapter Tuesday excited

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Wed May 29, 2013 9:00 am

so today on Two Chapter Tuesday, we'll of course, be posting 2 chapters in 1 day, YAY, Chapter 24: Memory Haunts: Part 7: Zane:
As Zane was taken to an alternate Dizzy World, from his view, Alice was dead, leaving only him and the shadowed figure. "Why you...RAAAAHG!" Zane charged at the figure, not hitting a thing, yet he continued charging out of shear anger. "I'll kill you! You took her from me! Now I'll take you!" "Hmph. You can't, because I'm not even here, I'm a shadow, a nothing, a nobody. All I am is a vision to show you how things go." Zane calmed down, and sighed, "I guess...there's no use in wasting my time on something I can't even hit." "Good. Now, let's talk about how you'll live without Alice." "I...I can't. Alice was the last good thing in my life. After I kill Slim...I'll probably just wander around, waiting for death." "But what if you didn't have to?" "What do you mean?" "I mean, remember that chip Slim installed in your brain when he first awoke you?" "What about it?" "Well, remember how Oliver never removed it from you? In his new form, Slim can still access it. "Then why hasn't he?" "Because I'm blocking it." "What?!" "I'm looking out for you Zane. You see, I'm...Well, all will be revealed in due time. Anyway, right now I need to complete your test. So, without Alice you're alone right?" "Yeah." "Then, what if I were to tell you that she could be brought back?" "How!? Tell me!" "All you have to do is join Slim's army." "Never! I'd sooner die than join him!" "You're sure? You'll be alone forever?" "Maybe. But my happiness isn't worth how many people Slim'll kill if he succeeds in his plans." "Very good Zane. I think you've finally learned. I'll let you...go" Again, the figure vanished, opening the exit to the illusion Dizzy World. "Get ready Slim. I'm coming!" Zane said as he left.
ok, that ends Zane's side, onto Alice in a few hours (not in a weird way)

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Wed May 29, 2013 10:36 am

ok, second chapter of the day for Two Chapter Tuesday, Chapter 25: Memory Haunts: Part 8: Alice:
Alice was taken to her alternate Dizzy World, in her view, Zane was dead, all that remained was her and the figure. "Okay, you've killed Zane, and got me here. What do you want from this?" "Oh, just needed to show you what it's like without him." "Well for your information, I already know what that's like. He hasn't been there my whole life you know." "True, true, but haven't you grown accustomed to living with him at your side, protecting you?" "Well...yeah but..." "But nothing. You and I both know you had nowhere to go before he came along." "Shut up!" "No, you need to hear this." "No I don't! I got along fine without him!" "No you didn't. You had no one to go to. No one to look after you. You were alone, just like Zane." "No I wasn't! Target, D, and Raj were always there for me. They were my family, maybe even more so than Zane. I won't be alone with him gone. Even without Critical X, The 7 Legends are still there. So I guess I'm not really alone, all my friends are alive and well, and so am I." "Wait no!" "No you wait! All you're trying to do is delve into my darkest fears. It just so happens that you failed." "Ugh! Okay...you...you win...You...may...go." And the figure vanished, unlocking the illusion Dizzy World's exit. "I should've told Zane that he isn't alone. Maybe then he would've calmed down." Alice said as she left.
alright, next up, is a more unique chapter, no more Memory Haunts, back to the good old stuff

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Thu May 30, 2013 11:41 am

i would've posted this earlier, but i've been busy with info in the gaming industry stuff, you all know, anyway, let's just post this, Chapter 26: To the Final Battle:
Everyone, after completing their "tests" was transported to an intersecting room past the seven-way inter-section. "Yo dudes! You won't believe what happened to me in there." Hom started off, and sparked everyone telling their side of the story. "Alice? Oh Alice! You have no idea how worried I was about you. I thought you were dead. You just don't know how happy I am to find it isn't true." Zane said, as he hugged Alice with joy. "Uh...can't...breathe." "Woah, s...sorry." So then, where do we go from here?" Target asked. "I think this is an elevator." Oliver answered. "Sweet Oli! Let's go in." X said. "Hold! The door appears to be sealed shut." "Then I'll just bash it in! What good are fists if you can't smash steel doors with 'em!?" Hom exclaimed, just being Hom. I don't think that'd work." Grumpy answered. "The elevator is on the top floor, we're in the middle." "Then why can't we climb up?" X asked. "Because 1: It would be highly unsafe. And 2: The shaft is filled with Fusion Matter." Oliver answered. "Well what'll we do then?" Target asked. "I know!" Alice said. "Someone, wearing a Fusion Matter proof suit of some kind, could fly up the shaft, and pull the elevator down to us." "That sounds impossible." Oliver said. "Well there's only two letters between possible and impossible." Zane said. "I'll do it!" "Fine Zane, but don't come crying to me when your face melts off." Grumpy said. "I'll get started on that suit." Oliver said. "That won't be needed. My armor is easily resistant as it is." "Okay, then get going." Target said. "I have to prepare first!" Zane answered, annoyed.

ON TOP OF THE EVIL LAIR OF EVIL

"You have failed me!" Slim roared. "I'm sorry master! It won't happen again!" The shadowy figure from earlier answered. "And what is this about "I'm looking out for you Zane?" "I was just...tricking him, that's it!" "Or was it because you're not quite loyal yet?" "No master! I don't need any more reconditioning!" "Reconditioning? Well that's a wonderful idea!" "No please master! Don't! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
welp, next chapter we shall continue

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:40 am

really sorry about the 2 day delay, but i've been busy (and lazy) but don't worry, it's taken care of, so anyway, Chapter 27: An Elevating Matter:
"Okay Zane, you ready?" Grumpy asked. "As ready as I'll ever be." Zane answered. "Alright. Now remember, you'll only have 15 minutes to climb up the shaft, and bring the elevator down to us before the Fusion Matter melts your armor. You got it? 15 MINUTES!" "Don't worry. Since when have I let anyone here down?" "Well I don't know maybe that one time when..." Alice was interrupted. "Don't bring that up. Let's just do this." Zane pried the doors to the shaft open, climbed in, and quickly shut the doors behind him. Instantly, he felt the fusion Matter around him, trying to melt through his armor. "Now Zane, in a moment we'll lose contact. So just remember..." Oliver's transmission was lost. "Oliver? Oliver! Darn it!" Zane started up the shaft, never forgetting the short window of time he had.

The shaft went on and on, the clock ticked down. "How long does this tunnel go? I'm running out of time!" Zane's time was down to 9:33. Eventually, Zane spotted the occasional door in the side of the shaft, however the elevator was nowhere to be found. "Come on! Is there even a working elevator in here?!" And right as he said it, Zane saw the elevator resting in the shaft. "Yes!" Zane went to the entrance, unfortunately, it was wide open, Fusion Matter was still a problem. "Okay, I'll guess we'll have to clean this thing out, but anyway, time to bring it down." Zane thought, hopefully. The time was down to 5:50. "Now what floor were we on? Oh yeah, floor one." Zane sighed in relief that he didn't forget. The elevator went down, but very slowly. "Oh come on! This is why I hate elevators!" Zane went above the elevator, and pushed it down himself. "Oh yeah! Now we're moving!" Just then, Oliver was able to get a staticky transmission to Zane. "Zane? Zane, you there?" "Yep, elevator comin' down with 5 minutes to spare." "Great! But we have a teensy little problem." "What?" "Well it seems I miscalculated the concentration of Fusion Matter in the shaft." "And?" "And it seems that you only have 30 seconds now to get out of there." "What!?" "You heard me...30 SECONDS! So get that elevator down here quick!" "Okay Oli. I'll try. And if I don't out of this...tell Alice I didn't die alone." "You got it Zane." The transmission ended, and Zane had to hurry. "Okay Zane, think. How do I get an elevator from top to bottom in less than 30 seconds? Oh, I got it!" Zane whipped out his arm cannons. "Let's hope this works." Zane started shooting, the shots in the liquid Fusion Matter propelling him and the elevator down rapidly. "ACCELERATION!"

Down to 10 seconds. Back at the bottom floor, everyone was waiting in anticipation. 10...9...8, "Come on Zane. Come on!" Alice said to herself, as did everyone. 7...6...5...4...3...2...1...Just then, Zane plowed through the shaft doors, his armor melted and corroded with Fusion Matter. "Uh huh! That's right! The Cyborg is back!" Zane yelled upon arrival. "Right on!" Everyone cheered.
yep, suspense, but then again, you all knew i'd never kill off Zane, right, and uh, i've got some more new writing music, here

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:51 am

alright, onward to Slim's Quarters, Chapter 28: All Roads Lead to Him:
The Team, after cleaning the horribly infected elevator, prepared to face Slim. "Now then, is everyone prepared? This will be our final battle." X announced. "Affirmative!" "Darn right!" "Sheeped and loaded!" "This is gonna be fun." "Let's do this!" "Time to kick some Fusion butt!" They all entered the elevator, and started going up, still very slow. "Ugh! I hate elevators!" Oliver complained. "Yeah, and you hate Mondays we know." Hom responded.

A little later. "We're gonna be eighty by the time we hit top floor!" Oliver continued complaining. "Dude seriously, when did you become Sir Complains-a-lot?" Hom asked. Right then, the elevator finally reached the top. "Okay Oli, we're here. Now shut up!" "Alright fine. Sheesh!" They continued through a hallway, into a dead end. "Oh come on!" Zane yelled. "Hmmm? There must be something here." Grumpy pondered. "Aha! A switch!" "Alright, flip it, and flip it good." X said. Grumpy flipped the switch, opening a jet tunnel, sucking the whole group up to the even higher actual top floor. "Wheeeeeeeeeeew!" Hom yelled through the tunnel. "Wow! This is awesome!" Alice yelled. "It's a secret tunnel! SECRET TUNNEL, SECRET TUNNEL, SECR..." Target was cut off. "Okay everyone quit it with the references already!" Zane yelled.

Shortly, the group was flung into an opening in the tunnel. "That was epic!" Hom exclaimed. "Radical!" Target exclaimed. "Now then, let's go into that ominous giant door." Everyone walked over to the door, and used their combined strength to open it. "How does anyone open this thing?" Target asked. "So, you have finally reached me, eh?" Slim said as they entered.
ok i'm ending it here for length purposes, next time we'll have a chat with Slim himself

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:16 pm

really, sorry about the few days delay, but i'll have more time to work on this since it's Summer Time lovin' Lovin' in the Summer (Time)anyway, Chapter 29: Final Truth:
The Team was in Slim's Throne Room, Slim himself staring them down. "You know it isn't too surprising that you got here." Slim said. "Well then you know how strong we are then." X replied. "But of course, even strength such as your's has to have a match, that's where I come in." "Who's to say we aren't YOUR match?" Target remarked. "Ah, that is possible, you beat me before, but I have the advantage." "And what would that be?" Zane asked. "Oh, just the lord of all Fusions, and the original ruler." "Quit the dramatic build-up. I can easily guess that it's Lord Fuse." Oliver said. "Fine. Fuse get in here!" Lord Fuse rose up behind Slim, without a single thought, almost not alive. "You see, I've essentially programmed his mind to obedience. Kill them!" Fuse struck the entire team, whilst Slim fled off through a passage. "Zane! Go after him, we'll hold down the fort here!" Alice yelled. "Got it! Be safe!" Zane raced off through Slim's alternate exit.

Zane traversed the long passage, Slim echoing through his mind. "Zane...Come to me Zane..." Eventually, he reached the end, to a large machine room, Slim floating near the end, by a strange machine. "Slim! What is this!?" "Oh just a little place I made to correct a mistake." "What kind of mistake?" "We'll get to that in a moment. First, I'm gonna show you some truth." The shadowed figure minion appeared. "Do you wanna know what he meant when he said, "I'm looking out for you Zane." "Yeah, why?" "Well, remember that one guy from the 7 Legends, Rex." "Yes, he seemed to be very important. What ever happened to him anyway?" "Well, I took him from the Legends after Fuse was removed from his throne." "And?" "And I made him a deal. If he obeyed me, acted as a spy, I wouldn't hurt his sister Raj." "So what does that have to do with this guy?" "After I obtained my new power, I furthered his minion-ship. I made him unrecognizable through shadow, corrupted his mind with Fusion energy. Rex was a perfect slave, but it seems his mind was still active, still had that hero spirit. So he remembered all that I made him do in that little brain." "Wait, so you're saying that this guy is Rex, he's still the same person underneath, and he's been looking out for me all this time?" "Yes Zane. But now he's just a husk, I've left his mind dormant, so as not to interrupt our little talk." "Alright then, now what's this machine for?" "That? Well you see, the mistake that I'm correcting is myself. Remember how you pushed me into lava?" "Yeah." "You destroyed my body with that. All that you're seeing right now is my spirit. All these armies you've been seeing, controlled by my mere soul. Now with this, I'll have all the power to CRUSH my enemies!" "So what does it do then?" "Simple, it creates a body for me, specifically tailored for a soul to pilot. And here's the catch, it's stronger than my own original body. So many different things! And now, it's time to unleash it." Slim turned on the machine, creating a body, which he then proceeded to enter. "Ah, it is done. Now, it is time for the end!" "Let's finish this!"
yep, ending it here, next time we'll read the most undetailed battle ever to be recorded in history LIES

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:33 am

welp, to kick off the 1st day of Summer over here, as usual i started my annual playthrough of my fav game, and as a bonus, today will be Double
Decker Thursday, so let's get this started, Chapter 30: If Ever You Need Us...:
Zane and Slim battled away at each other furiously (i'm not explaining it, we all know i'm terrible at that) while the rest of the team battled Lord Fuse. Both sides appeared evenly matched...almost. "He won't...let up." X huffed. "Anybody got any ideas?" "Wait! Remember that beacon?" Target said. "Oh right! The Bosa Bosa Tribe, an army is just what we need!" X clicked the beacon...nothing. "I guess that promise was false." "You know they are pretty far." Oliver said. "Right, we'll have to hold out then."

Both battles continued on, no one was letting up. "How about you just give up Zane?!" "Not likely, this is where your conquest ends!" "Fine then, don't give in, you'll still lose!" The battles continued, Zane was tiring, as was the rest of the team. "I don't think...we're gonna win." Alice panted. "We have to! Everything is riding on this, if we don't win then Slim will conquer the world!" X shouted. "Maybe...we can't win." Hom said. "You could be..." Just then, an explosion occured, bursting through the walls was the Danny and about ten of the Bosa Bosa Tribe. "I stand corrected." Alice said. The Tribe stabbed and slashed at Lord Fuse, taking many injuries, but with the forces of all of them, they won. "See? I told you, if ever you need us." Danny said. "There's no time for celebration, we need to get Slim!" X said. "My men are injured, we'll stay here, and meet with you later." "Got it, stay safe." "Now go!" The Team rushed through the tunnel-way, to Slim's battle with Zane.

Meanwhile, Zane and Slim battled, Zane was weary. "You're slipping Zane. Face it, you can't beat me." "Maybe I can't, but if it means you'll conquer the planet...I'll keep fighting to the end!" "So much spirit, too bad it was all wasted." Slim went to finish Zane, but was stopped, by a stab. "It's been revoked!" Rex, free from Slim's control, stopped him. "You!? How!?" "Slim questioned, as he struggled to stand. "You were so focused on Zane, you didn't notice me waking." "True enough. But if...I'm going down...then you're going to die with me!" Slim released a wave of energy as he collapsed, disrupting support to the whole base. "Dang, we have to get out of here!" Zane yelled. "Right!" Zane and Rex went for the exit, only for a rock to land on Rex's head, knocking him out cold. "Darn it, come on!" Zane picked up Rex to limp him along as he went for the tunnel, when the rest of the team arrived. "Zane! What's going on?" X asked. "Slim's destroying the whole base that's what's happening! We have to move!" "Wait, who's that?" "Rex, he's been here all along." "Alright then let's go!" They went to leave, but as they did, "You're not...going anywhere!" Slim picked up Zane from the ground, making him drop Rex. "I told you...if I'm going down...you're going with me!" "Zane!" Alice went to help him. "No, leave me! I'll be fine! Just go!" "But...!" "Just go! There's nothing you can do!" "Okay!" Alice nodded. "Goodbye." Zane whispered.
alright, ending it here, next time will be Le Grande' Finale, also, here's the writing music for this chapter

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5886
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:44 am

I've read only some parts but it's awesome, Dragoon.
I like how you've personalised the story with Xtreme members characters.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:58 am

thanks X, anyway, it's time for the finale (sorry Target) including a carefully chosen music track that'll be in the after-notes, so let's start, or end rather, Chapter 31: Another Time, Another Place:
Alice was writing in her diary.

We all got out just in time, and made it to The Legend. On the drive away I saw the base explode with Fusion Matter, it was almost beautiful, if not for the fact that Zane wasn't with us.
That was a year ago, we eventually rebuilt the Forgotten Falls HQ within a month, even better than before actually! Afterwards, we had a party, I did try to tell the other guys it wasn't really time, Zane was missing, but they all didn't really think he'd come back. I still joined in, and with Rex back, he was like the life of the party. After the party, with no evil left to fight, everyone sort of drifted apart, we still keep tabs on each other, always ready to get back in action. Everyone thinks Zane is gone, but me, I'm still waiting.
(cue below music track) And who knows, he could be out there, still fighting evil somewhere far off. Not much is really for sure right now, but one thing is: I'm gonna miss ya brother.

Hom went on to become a scuba diver and surfer, the ladies flocked to him. X went on to fulfill his dream of becoming a rock star. Things are looking good, the ladies flock to him too, and so does the money. Oliver and Grumpy founded a technological corporation called Zombie-Sheep Industries, they design a very unique line of sheep and zombie based gadgets. Target went back to Critical X to search for a new HQ, they got one, and get this, it's a new mall they sunk themselves. DannyBosa returned to his tribe's camp and continued leading on it's traditions. Officer and his crew continued enforcing the law, he's kept a strong hatred of Target ever since their meeting. Rex stayed with Alice in the 7 Legends' HQ, they've kept a strong relationship while he, like Zane, keeps a close eye on his sister at Critical X.

Off in distant space, on another planet, a figure is seen battling creatures on a high cliff, blasting away.
alright, that's the end, you've read everything...now go outside, aw just kidding, outside is overated, anyway i have left some room there now haven't i, but for what, and anyway, here's the music track that should be listened to if you like imaging what's happening in the story, at the cued point and beyond that is

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Really amazing dragoon Smile Great job overall on this whole thing.Thanks for putting in the time and effort into these chaps for us to read Smile

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:02 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Really amazing dragoon Smile Great job overall on this whole thing.Thanks for putting in the time and effort into these chaps for us to read Smile

aw shucks, i'm getting all teary eyed Crying2 NO! men don't cry, we WEEP

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Men don't cry but dragoon do :trollface; I know dat feel bro god where's a computer with a meme when I need it Troll Face

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:27 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Men don't cry but dragoon do :trollface; I know dat feel bro god where's a computer with a meme when I need it Troll Face

i think you failed to troll me, because you are a failure, now hand me a guitar so i can sing it to your face

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Tech Support

Tech Support
Hawk Night

FusionFall Name : Luther the Angel
Level : 35
Male Posts : 228
FF Location : Mount Blackhead

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:54 am

I can't stop reading this stuff. Smile Good job!

I also am frequently associated with a bird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2   Today at 11:09 am

Back to top Go down

The Story of Zane Sunboskov: Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: FusionFall Fan ART/contests/Fanfics-