Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Immortals (chapter 11) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Immortals (chapter 11) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Immortals (chapter 11) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Immortals (chapter 11) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Immortals (chapter 11) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Immortals (chapter 11) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Immortals (chapter 11) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Immortals (chapter 11) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Immortals (chapter 11) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Immortals (chapter 11) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Immortals (chapter 11)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zoe
Zoe

FusionFall Name : Zoe Bioshine
Level : 36
Female Posts : 450
FF Location : Where aren't I????

The Immortals (chapter 11) Empty
PostSubject: The Immortals (chapter 11)   The Immortals (chapter 11) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:18 am

When I got back to the cells, I saw a blanket and a few pillows in there. There was a note on the pillow. I picked it up and read it. Marcus met me at the edge of the cell. "Looks like someone is the generals favorite." He said suspisiously. I shrugged. "What can I say?" I flipped my hair to the side dratically. "Its not my fault that Im just that gorgeous." This sent Marcus and Jennifer into hysterical laughter. I smiled and started laughing myself. In all honesty, this was the best I have felt in a long while. Being with the only two people who are my only family now, laughing and not to mention the conditions that this is taking place. Apparently we were drawing attention to ourselves because the guards in the prison started looking at us. When they left later that night, I passed a pillow to Marcus and Jennifer. Marcus looked at the pillow in shock. "Are you serious? Do you know how much trouble you can get in for doing this?" Jennifer laughed. "Like we can get in any more trouble. I mean come on Marcus! Think about what we have done already." He nodded his head. "Fair enough. You win this round Jenny" We laughed again. Once our laughs stopped, we said goodnight.
Not that long later, the metal door opened. Nicklous walked in. He came over to my cell and smiled. "I see you enjoy your gift." I nodded. "Thank you, Nicklous. I dont know how to repay you." He laughed slightly. "You dont repay me in any way. You needed these. Plus, you deserve them." There was silence in the air. Finally, he spoke up again. "What were you doing in Austins lab earlier today?" I knew he would ask that. I took a deep breath. "He asked me to be his assisstant." "AND YOU SAID YES?!" Nicklous shouted. I shushed him. "I had no choice. It was either do that or have me and Jennifer tested on. I dont want to put her through that." He shook his head. "I thought she was the older one." I nodded and said "She is. But she doesnt value her life like she should. She lets things happen to her. I dont want her to have to go through those tests. They are horrid. They can test me all they want, but htey will get nowhere near Jenny." He sighed. "You love her that much? Your willing to risk your life for her?" He asked. I nodded firmly. "yes. Shes my family. I have to protect her. I just have to." He nodded in understanding. "okay." There was silence. "I need to get some sleep. Austin has some work for me tomorrow." I said. "Okay. Goodnight Aurora." I smiled. "Goodnight Nicklous."
Tommorow was the last day here. I couldnt wait. This would be my only chance out of here and I needed to take it. When I got to the lab, I heard yelling coming from inside. I noticed Austins voice. I thought it was just him and Nicklous, but then I heard the unmistakable deep voice of Marcus. I dashed through the door. I now knew why he was making the sleep serum and why Marcus wasnt in his cell this morning. There were other people in the room with Austin. My eyes widened at the sight. Marcus was tied down on the table. "STOP!" I screamed. "STOP IT NOW!" Everyone looked at me shocked at my pleads. "This does not concern you Aurora!" Austin yelled. "Yes it does." I said in a dark tone. I walked over and held out my hand. "I swear if you lay one finger on him I will kill you." Someone in the room scoffed. "such big words for such a little girl." They said. I turned around and punched him square in the jaw. I looked down at his knocked out figure. "Im not little." I said. I turned my attention back to Austin. "Untie him" He was about to argue when I cut him off. "I dont have the patience today. Untie him. NOW!" He hurriedly untied him. As soon as he was untied, Marcus shot up. He ran over to me. "Are you okay?" He said, his hand on my cheek. I nodded. "Im fine. What about you?Did they do anything to you?" I asked. He shook his head. I sighed in relief. "Oh thank god." I looked past Marcus' head, and saw Austin coming straight at him with the syringe of sleep serum. My eyes widened. I turned, switching our position, causing me to get the dose of the serum. My vision instantly went fuzzy. I fought the serum long enough to utter two words. "Im.Sorry" I collapsed to the ground. The last thing I heard in my fading world was "Guess we'll have to test her then. Take the boy back to his cell." Then, everything went quiet and dark.
When I woke up, I was strapped to the table. It felt like I had been out for days. Weeks even. I looked at the clock. 3 am. Then, I looked at the calander. Same day. Good. I looked around the room, and saw Nicklous sitting at a table with a textbook in front of him. I tried to lift my head higher, but the pain was to intense. I groaned and my head smacked back down on the table. His head looked in my direction. When he saw I was awake, he smiled. "Hello there, sleeping beauty. 'Bout time your awake." He came over and untied the straps on the table. "They gave you quite a punishment while you were out. You do know that they went easy on your punishment, right? Your lucky for that. Normally they wouldnt stop until you were dead." I laughed. "Then in that case, they would be trying for all of eternity." He threw his head back in laughter. "So, the escape might have to be rescheduled." He said. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. "What?! Why?" "Because you work for Uncle. If you do and you betray him, you know all of his secrets and are therefor a critical target we must get and execute." I nodded. "So, basically wait until things die down, get his trust, then make my escape?" He nodded. "Okay." There was silence, a usual thing between Nicklous and I. It might be tension to other people, but for us its worth a million words. "I need to get back to Jen and Marcus. Can someone take me back to them?" I asked. He nodded and put down his book. "I will." We walked back. When we got there, he nodded goodnight. I nodded back and, even though I hated it, stepped into the cell. He closed and locked the door and left. I looked over to Jennifers sleeping figure. I can wait until tomorrow to tell her, I thought to myself. "If i even live long enough"
Back to top Go down

The Immortals (chapter 11)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top