Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
I'll be on my way you guys Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
I'll be on my way you guys EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
I'll be on my way you guys EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
I'll be on my way you guys EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
I'll be on my way you guys EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
I'll be on my way you guys EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
I'll be on my way you guys EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
I'll be on my way you guys EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
I'll be on my way you guys EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
I'll be on my way you guys EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

I'll be on my way you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: I'll be on my way you guys   I'll be on my way you guys EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:26 am

im going away to gallup for a bit but for about a week my summer just keeps getting better and better (try seeing if that was sarcastic or not) it was the first place i learned to drive sorta... It was along while back when i was 10 and the said i could ride a bike they made in the garage so i took the opportunity and hoped on (i did not have a helmet on probally should have for whats up next) i got on the bike the lawn mower engine is started up know one told me any tricks to driving.. as soon as the bike moved i was going 50 mph down this hill as i look ahead i see a rail road ties (huge logs) and got a little scared when i got closer i saw big huge rocks i the paranoia got more intense as i was getting closer i tried turning but was going to fast.. no one told this innocent 10 year old kid that you slow down on turns.. so 10 seconds later i went flying 5ft in the air hit the ground as the bike handle hit my ribs and went into them. The next part is fuzzy i dont i think i passed out because when i woke up the bike was on me i heard my little brother yell '' Are you dead?'' that made me sad it took me a few minutes to stand up and get the strength to get the bike off me when i got up i had purple bruises on my chest my legs had to huge scares that the engine cut open and a few bug bites so that was my last trip to this place magical wasn't it? but nothing was broken and look on the bright side i didnt hurt my head. so the nice floor men are coming to fix my house and im off on the rode again this bike i was riding had a preety good motor on it and really great speed until i flew but i learned a life lesson and a few tips on driving but i do enjoy my visits with my family here (depending if its drama free) another day sets as a prep myself for this 6 hour drive i will be reading this on da future this is not a goodbye just a short break
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be on my way you guys   I'll be on my way you guys EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:40 am

Ok looks fun Smile Have fun man :)I hope everything gets a bit better Smile
Back to top Go down

I'll be on my way you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top