FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:37 pm

Cmon it's happened to us all.We have made a thread and no body responded :misery:Hey it's nit the first time it's happened to someone.Your not alone.

Little story here.When I first joined this forum I was hype.I found a non strict forum :)I made my first thread but no body responded :misery:So I automagically assumed nobody liked me and I left the forum,only to return 2 months later because of a horrible break up. Man I am so happy I returned.

I learned a important lesson about threads.

It's not about the responses it's about the views Smile

Everyone has a personal life

X has a busy school life

Grumpy has a busy school and art life

Undelos is more concerned about college at the moment

Oliver hasn't got a life

Father has children to tend to Troll Face

Point is everyone has a personal life.Not even I can respond to all threads at times but I do give it a look.

Don't worry about not getting responses here's a dun fact: I have made the most in replied threads in Xtreme history :misery:Lol but it doesn't matter to me because I see the views and I know people are watchig Smile

Probable reasons why people did not respond:

1) Busy with school

2) Has not been active on the forum

3) Doing another activity at the time

4) Studying

Just remember next time Xtreme is a family and we always give a view or two Smile



ZeroKnight Said:Yeah but some people may have the chance, I mean if they are reading it why not reply but I kinda dont care much, 

I just dont like seeing a thread with no replies and like 10-20 views its like what?

But maybe some just dont wanna talk about topic or not intrested
so its chill w. me 



X (The Admin) Said Ever since the early months of Xtreme's life, (at least talking about this current forum version, which is something like a year
older than the original one and the website itself)
I've tried to prevent people feeling left out or feel bad about having no replies.
But the truth is....

People don't reply sometimes.
The reason isn't usually because they dislike you or because they think the thread
is stupid or whatever.

It's usually around the lines of:

-Too busy
-Can't think of what to say/write/contribute
-Not particularly interested. (E.g. that off topic shoe thread; I don't really care about shoes, as long as
I have a decent pair for running, I'm not really going to talk about shoes like I talk about video games, movies,
science, comic books, etc. But that's just me. People have had much weirder obsessions than shoes...
Not saying you guys/girls are obsessed or anything...I'm just saying.  )

Have you people noticed that I hardly ever reply to a Fusion Trade Centre/Center (Centre is British, Center is American,
in case anyone wondered why I spelt it differently)
it's because I have little interest in trading at the moment.

So yeah, if you make a thread and no replies come,
don't feel bad, the reason can be any number of reasons.
Also, time zones, busy individual schedules, etc. are factors too.

@ElderToon, yeah I thought it had potential since I liked
the art work but the perspective 3d view made it look like something in between of
FusionFall and a standard side scroller.
It's not that bad but with small improvements, can make an excellent game.
But if you're used to more 3D perspective games like FusionFall and generic video games,
it's hard to be impressed I'm afraid. They've done a good job but
I got really bored after a few levels. I have to say, playing as Dexter was painfully boring, mechanics-wise,
but playing as Finn was way more fun (not super super fun but WAY better than Dexter)
because the sword melee animation was more fluid and less repetitive than what, 2 shooting animations?
Hard to explain but you probably know what I mean. 


Last edited by °«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Yeah but some people may have the chance, I mean if they are reading it why not reply but I kinda dont care much,

I just dont like seeing a thread with no replies and like 10-20 views its like what?

But maybe some just dont wanna talk about topic or not intrested
so its chill w. me Razz

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:59 pm

I added my own reason to your list, Target. Hope you don't mind. Razz

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:06 pm

^ lol! Not all all Troll Face I swear your a robot sometimes always on this Suspect

And I will add in yours zero as soon as I get on a computer Smile

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:11 pm

oh how about too awesome to care Awesome Evilz

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:15 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
I swear your a robot sometimes always on this Suspect

He knows too much. Send in the Cleaners.

Lol, no. I just have nothing better to do with my time. Though I do have some games to finish, but I get bored of them pretty easily. Funnily enough, one of them is an Avatar game. And I used to LOVE that anime! Mostly cause of Sokka. Razz But that's what you get when you play one game over and over again.

I do occasionally go outside. Like to see friends, go to college, see friends in college, go home from college, go to KFC with friends in college, or if the dogs force me outside.

Other times, I'm playing FusionFall, Project: Exonaut, or something. Or FusionFall: Heroes if I'm REALLY bored.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Did you say fusionfall heroes Jelous You are now the accursed one like cosmo Troll Face

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:19 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Did you say fusionfall heroes Jelous You are now the accursed one like cosmo Troll Face

I said if I'm REALLY bored. And which Cosmo? This one?

Spoiler:
 

Or this one?



Troll Face

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:32 pm

I see what you did there accursed one Seriously

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
Eldertoon


FusionFall Name : Stormy Dragonranger
Level : 36
Female Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-06-08
FF Location : Darklands

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Or FusionFall: Heroes if I'm REALLY bored.
lol- the art is good but the game is hard to take for long, no real stratagy to it ya just mash the button. Made me sad when it came out.

_________________
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:19 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

I learned a important lesson about threads....
It's not about the responses it's about the views Smile
LOL.

Ever since the early months of Xtreme's life, (at least talking about this current forum version, which is something like a year
older than the original one and the website itself)
I've tried to prevent people feeling left out or feel bad about having no replies.
But the truth is....

People don't reply sometimes.
The reason isn't usually because they dislike you or because they think the thread
is stupid or whatever.

It's usually around the lines of:

-Too busy
-Can't think of what to say/write/contribute
-Not particularly interested. (E.g. that off topic shoe thread; I don't really care about shoes, as long as
I have a decent pair for running, I'm not really going to talk about shoes like I talk about video games, movies,
science, comic books, etc. But that's just me. People have had much weirder obsessions than shoes...
Not saying you guys/girls are obsessed or anything...I'm just saying. )

Have you people noticed that I hardly ever reply to a Fusion Trade Centre/Center (Centre is British, Center is American,
in case anyone wondered why I spelt it differently)
it's because I have little interest in trading at the moment.

So yeah, if you make a thread and no replies come,
don't feel bad, the reason can be any number of reasons.
Also, time zones, busy individual schedules, etc. are factors too.

@ElderToon, yeah I thought it had potential since I liked
the art work but the perspective 3d view made it look like something in between of
FusionFall and a standard side scroller.
It's not that bad but with small improvements, can make an excellent game.
But if you're used to more 3D perspective games like FusionFall and generic video games,
it's hard to be impressed I'm afraid. They've done a good job but
I got really bored after a few levels. I have to say, playing as Dexter was painfully boring, mechanics-wise,
but playing as Finn was way more fun (not super super fun but WAY better than Dexter)
because the sword melee animation was more fluid and less repetitive than what, 2 shooting animations?
Hard to explain but you probably know what I mean. Smile

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Member

Member
Eldertoon


FusionFall Name : Stormy Dragonranger
Level : 36
Female Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-06-08
FF Location : Darklands

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Oh yes, so much effort was put into a game that was flawed in it's original concept, at least they could make it possible to communicate with the other players. They could just as well be AI Sprites for all the diffrence it makes. Oh well.

_________________
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bo Ajaxbaboon

Bo Ajaxbaboon
Bo


FusionFall Name : Bo Ajaxbaboon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 466
Join date : 2013-03-16
FF Location : Sitting on an uncomfortable chair.

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:24 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

Father has children to tend to



This is true...

_________________
CN is going downhill.

RIP CN Golden Age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support

Tech Support
Hawk Night


FusionFall Name : Luther the Angel
Level : 35
Male Posts : 228
Join date : 2012-12-05
Age : 20
FF Location : Mount Blackhead

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:07 am

@X Beautifully said, my friend.

_________________
Played FusionFall since November 8, 2008 (Closed Beta)


I also am frequently associated with a bird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:38 am

Geez you're so british. Troll Face

Yeaz. I try to post on threads that are personal. Try....is the key word. However sometimes...........well.......some just slip through. More often because I'm not sure what to contribute and half because I'm not intrested. It's not all THAT often that I don't care...........but it happens from time to time. And when it DOES happen, I at least try to make a post more than half the time when that happens.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:05 am

Undarque wrote:
Geez you're so british.

English. Like. A. Boss.


Wait....was that an insult...
This ain't personal Undelos...just ya know...business...


*English police knock at the door*
Police: 'We need to question you about the disappearance if Rex UNDooLY'

X:


I still don't know what Undelos means lol.

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:03 am


_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Magikarp

Magikarp
Magikarp


FusionFall Name : Lil Duffy (bought)
Level : 14
Male Posts : 303
Join date : 2012-10-15
FF Location : Lazy Town

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:42 am


_________________
3DGrin
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:00 am

Thanks. '-'

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:38 am

X you should of just made a seperate thread that was some next type awesome response Impressed I got to edit that in when I get home Smile

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:32 am

Ok everybody has been edited and added in Smile

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:36 am

Lol thanks Pawnzor.
Anyway, hopefully people see this thread if they're sad about
getting no replies. Smile
I never thought of making such a thread. Think

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:44 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Lol thanks Pawnzor.
Anyway, hopefully people see this thread if they're sad about
getting no replies. Smile
I never thought of making such a thread. Think Troll Face

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Just a bump. Always good for people to see this Smile

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
Gloryangel


FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2653
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 19
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:45 pm

reminds me of how some people complain about devianart stuff...
like on there i mostly post stuff just for me
i don't even care about views likes or anything...
if people like it, they like it... if they don't they don't...

on here it's kinda the same, i'll put something up for people...
if i get nothing, i don't sweat it...
i'll try something different next time Smile

i pretty much comment on everything, unless i just don't find the topic interesting or if the title makes me feel like it's irrelevant to me Razz 

or if my computer spazzes out and shuts down deleting my not yet finished reply... then i just get tired of trying and give up xD hahahaha

_________________

Pssst... pssssst... you should follow me on:
tumblr       http://glorytheangel.tumblr.com/
deviantart  http://glorytheangel.deviantart.com/
twitter       https://twitter.com/GloryTheAngel
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:55 pm

anndddd  iiiiiiiiii  iiiiiiii  willllll allwwayyyssss vieww youuuu  uuuuu willl alwaaaaayyss viieewwww yoouuuu


(read it like the "will always love you song")
Back to top Go down


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes   Today at 11:29 pm

Back to top Go down
 

Personal Life And Internet Life:Why we don't get responses on our threads sometimes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Announcements-