Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Banned (See Profile For Reason)

Banned (See Profile For Reason)
jeniferj
jeniferj

Level : 0

PostSubject: Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements   Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:17 am

Here's a fun little topic, list all the ps3 or xbox 360 games wherein you have unlocked all trophies/achievements.  I'll start (I only have a ps3)  games w/o platinum trophies:  NBA 2k10 draft combine Marvel Vs Capcom Origins Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue (Tekken Hybrid)

I think there are more,  I just forgot which games they are.  games w/ platinum trophies: Street Fighter X  Tekken Tekken 6 WWE Legends of Wrestlemania WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010

[This post has been marked as SPAM]
Back to top Go down
http://www.30for50.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements   Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:29 am

i personally have never actually Platinumed a game due to how long it would take, i find that stuff to be really really bo-ring, which it actually is meant to be as a goal setter type thing, i'm not really into that, because although i know it's possible for me if i took the time, it's boring for me to do, it's like grinding in an RPG (except in those you usually have to to get strong enough to beat certain parts, some are exceptions)
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements   Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Hey guise, copy and paste the first paragraph into
Google and go on a nice journey of the same topic about a hundred times.Troll Face
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements   Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:33 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Hey guise, copy and paste the first paragraph into
Google and go on a nice journey of the same topic about a hundred times.Troll Face
got it, but it's easier to just look at the signature, and see if it's a link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements   Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:00 am

Lol X your wizardly powers have save us once more Troll Face

But i do have plat in UC3 UC2 Infamous 1 and like 1 percent away from plat in infamous 2 Smile
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements   Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:52 am

I would say plants vs. zombies an easy 12 achievements and i finished the game
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements   Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements Empty

Back to top Go down

Games where you got 100% trophies/achievements

View previous topic View next topic Back to top