Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site   Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:16 am

I posted this up on FusionMOD so I guess I'll post it here too.

Decided to make the site more Player to Player for Players friendly so I have added a Fanfiction page. This page is like a premade app thingie I dont have confidence in so it's technically in its beta stage. I'm also not sure how well this page will work............So! I'll need some Guinea pigs!

If you would like a story of yours linked to, Give me a Catchy title of it ------ A Catchy description to make yours stand out ------ and a link to wherever you want inquiring readers to read it at.

The next thing I wanna tackle is Art and Comics. However I dont think the current Webs Gallery page will suit the bill.

Oh well. One thing at a time.

You can either give me your fanfic info here or use the Contact Us page on the FusionFall Network.

You can also see the fanfic page by going to http://fusionfall-project-r.webs.com/apps/links/
Also, If you have any other Ideas that I could use to make the site more Player to Player for Players Friendly please dont hesitate to chime in.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site   Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:26 am

well ain't that a cowinkydink, somehow on the exact same day as i post a fanfiction...weird Lolwut 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site   Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:58 am

Well if you want player friendly than Put in something that's like "Interested in joining a group? Critical X is accepting! "

Than you can undelos it up as you always do :)Than for more player friendly you can add in nanocom x etc Smile

Sorry if one of those ideas is already in. I run mobile and page browsing is really slow Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site   Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:56 am

Now I've seen it all Evilz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site   Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site Empty

Back to top Go down

Adding a Fanfiction Section to my site

View previous topic View next topic Back to top