FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Today at 8:58 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Your Banned!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage

Officer

Officer
Officer Second


FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2090
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 18
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Your Banned!!!   Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

This was a game I saw on FFC. It was kind of fun. Heres how it goes:

You must ban the last player that posts. So the next person to post something should ban me.

Example:
A: I ban Officer from being awesome
B: I ban A from being the 1st letter of the alphabet
C: I ban B from being the 2nd letter of the alphabet

Get it? Try not to take it to seriously and have fun ThumbsUp

_________________
IGNs: Officer Second (35) La Titan (36)
My Store and Series
Mission Checklist

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned!!!   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:02 am

3rdStreetSaint wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
3rdStreetSaint wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
3rdStreetSaint wrote:
I ban D for saying that Rock is trolling which he's not he's obviously rocking and Rolling

I ban street for leaving the toilet seat up

I ban Grumpy for lieing!!! No

I ban street for proposing to ray!!!!!

Ahh my cover has been blown! Agent Ray report back to HQ immediately!

We can't let anyone know about the mission and Grunpy is growing suspicious!
Copy that. Over. One more question.... Wheres our HQ at

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your Banned!!!   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:44 am

Super Angryray wrote:
3rdStreetSaint wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
3rdStreetSaint wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
3rdStreetSaint wrote:
I ban D for saying that Rock is trolling which he's not he's obviously rocking and Rolling

I ban street for leaving the toilet seat up

I ban Grumpy for lieing!!! No

I ban street for proposing to ray!!!!!

Ahh my cover has been blown! Agent Ray report back to HQ immediately!

We can't let anyone know about the mission and Grunpy is growing suspicious!
Copy that. Over. One more question.... Wheres our HQ at


Gasp! :O
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned!!!   Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
3rdStreetSaint wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
3rdStreetSaint wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
3rdStreetSaint wrote:
I ban D for saying that Rock is trolling which he's not he's obviously rocking and Rolling

I ban street for leaving the toilet seat up

I ban Grumpy for lieing!!! No

I ban street for proposing to ray!!!!!

Ahh my cover has been blown! Agent Ray report back to HQ immediately!

We can't let anyone know about the mission and Grunpy is growing suspicious!
Copy that. Over. One more question.... Wheres our HQ at

uh...Ray you made that sound weird with the smiley but...OMG look in the Sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's and egg-salad sandwich!

It's...no wait lol it's a plane..false alarm everyone.. -someone throws a tomato- what the.. !
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned!!!   Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:48 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
3rdStreetSaint wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
3rdStreetSaint wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
3rdStreetSaint wrote:
I ban D for saying that Rock is trolling which he's not he's obviously rocking and Rolling

I ban street for leaving the toilet seat up

I ban Grumpy for lieing!!! No

I ban street for proposing to ray!!!!!

Ahh my cover has been blown! Agent Ray report back to HQ immediately!

We can't let anyone know about the mission and Grunpy is growing suspicious!
Copy that. Over. One more question.... Wheres our HQ at


Gasp! :O
Dramuh bum. Ed Face

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED


FusionFall Name : VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
Level : 36
Male Posts : 140
Join date : 2011-10-26
FF Location : Goat's Junkyard [Future]

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned!!!   Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Officer Second wrote:
This was a game I saw on FFC. It was kind of fun. Heres how it goes:

You must ban the last player that posts. So the next person to post something should ban me.

Example:
A: I ban Officer from being awesome
B: I ban A from being the 1st letter of the alphabet
C: I ban B from being the 2nd letter of the alphabet

Get it? Try not to take it to seriously and have fun

I dont exactly get it.....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your Banned!!!   Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:43 pm

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED wrote:
Officer Second wrote:
This was a game I saw on FFC. It was kind of fun. Heres how it goes:

You must ban the last player that posts. So the next person to post something should ban me.

Example:
A: I ban Officer from being awesome
B: I ban A from being the 1st letter of the alphabet
C: I ban B from being the 2nd letter of the alphabet

Get it? Try not to take it to seriously and have fun

I dont exactly get it.....

You're kidding right?...
Back to top Go down

Member

Member
SUDoKu


FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Your Banned!!!   Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:16 am

I ban SuperAngryRay (last one to ban...) for being a poopy poopy bumhead.

_________________
IGN(s):
Grim Luciusrockets (LVL 21)
Stormy Steelyblade (LVL 7)
Spike Amberblade (LVL 9)

3DS Friend Code: 0430 8347 0506

Things I want:
Duncan Shirt ()
DJ Shirt ()
Owen Shirt ()
Trent Shirt ()
Team Chris Shirt ()
Team Amazon Shirt ()
Team Victory Shirt ()
Ultimate Swampfire Helmet ()
For FusionFall to return ()
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Your Banned!!!   Today at 5:00 pm

Back to top Go down
 

Your Banned!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Off Topic-