Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Level : 0

PostSubject: FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior   FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:36 am

A/N These are my authors notes feel free to give me ideas and if you wanna give me a character idea tell me the name, age, gender, and personality of the character. Do Not Post In Comments Please Just PM Ideas. Thank You.

Chapter 1:
Hi I'm Milton Musclewarrior. Before I tell you the story I'll tell you a little about me. I'm 12 years old and I love drawing, but even though my last name may make people think im strong I'm actually very weak. Well I thought I was, but I'll leave the rest for you to figure out. Okay the story starts at my house... "Milton your gonna be late for school again!!!" "I know Mom!!!". "Okay then just go put on some clean clothes". "Okay" I put on a pair of blue jeans, some black and neon green shoes, and a t-shirt with a black background and letters that spelled out "Future KND". On my way to school I met up with my friends, Ivan Aeroknight, Ty Arrowarmour, and Rose Stealblade. (Oh did I mention I go to a school with my friends and a bunch of super heroes??? Never mind you would have found out sooner or later.) {TO BE CONTINUED HOPEFULLY TOMORROW}

A/N Hey guys how was that? It's my first time writing a fanfiction and I wanna know your feedback. Also I didn't mean to confuse anybody with that "Future KND" t-shirt. He just wears it because it's a popular shirt, but I may connect that to the main story make it have a part.

Chapter 2:
"So Milton whats been on your mind all you've been doing is looking at the sky and ignoring us?""I'm fine Rose. It's just that last night I could have sworn I saw a real dark green star". (Milton's thinking sequence). 'Hmm could that have been some weird project Dexter's doing? I'll ask him later'. The rest of the walk to school was real silent after those last few words Rose spoke. I couldn't blame them it was real awkward after that. When we finally got to school I spotted Dexter and told my friends,"I'll be right back guys gonna go talk to Dexter". I walked over to Dexter and whispered,"Hey Dexter I have to tell you something during lunch, okay?""Sure but give me a minute im still working on my advanced weapon for the KND""Okay".(Okay from now on when you see ' instead of " it means its a thinking sequence). 'Hmm, well i guess I can wait'. I walked back over to my friends and said,"Me and Dexter were just talking about a project he called me about last night""Okay Milton hey don't we have a science test today so lets pair up""Ok Ivan""Hmm I'll pair with anyone ya'll can decide""Okay me and Ivan""I guess that leaves me with you Rose I kind of expected that they always pair""I know right". "Okay we need to get to class or we'll be late""Yeah lets go" we barely made it and our teacher said our assignment was to find a way to drop an egg without breaking it. Of course  Dexter would ace this with some big contraption so whoever was with him really wouldn't have to work. "Hey Rose lets bring some supplies to the park to test there. We have jump pads there we could get on to a branch on a tree""Sure, but when you go up there get the big sturdy branch that's hanging out".{TO BE CONTINUED HOPEFULLY TODAY}

A/N Yo guys I'm actually writing this part while listening to Powerpuff Girls Z it is my favorite thing to watch on my IPod. Okay guys can ya'll post your ideas in the comments I change my mind.

Chapter 3:
"Milton remember you have to go to the park to study hurry up she's probably waiting""Ok Mom"(Switches to Roses point of view). "Rose dear remember you need to go to the park to study""I remember Mom. I'm on the way."(Switches back to Milton's point of view). "Hey Rose I brought the supplies but I forgot the eggs""No worries I brought 2 dozen. Now lets start""Okay". When we were done it was a peanut butter jar with duct tap all around it. "Hmm that was easy except for your fall Milton""He he yeah""Well while were here I have something to tell you that you can't tell anyone""Okay"."Well two night ago I saw a really dark green star in the sky. I wondered what it could have been so thats what I talked to Dexter about""Oh that makes sense hmm I wonder too""At lunch meet me and Dexter okay?""Okay". {TO BE CONTINUED HOPEFULLY TODAY}
I MOVED THE STORY TO THE FAN FIC SECTION SAME TITLE THOUGH I WONT BE EDITING HERE ANYMORE ONLY IN THE FAN FIC SECTION

Last edited by xxPsyapane10xx on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior   FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:58 am

cool.

Can't wait.

but shouldn't this be in the fan fic section like the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior   FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:02 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
cool.

Can't wait.

but shouldn't this be in the fan fic section like the rest.

oh my god I'm turning into oliver Seriously
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior   FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:05 am

^

lol! 

Hey welcome to the forums by the way and sounds intresting
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior   FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:42 am

Future KND? Interesting. Twisted Evil
I'll move this to the Fan art/fanfics/contests section later just in case
the OP (original poster) can't find it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior   FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior Empty

Back to top Go down

FanFiction - The Life Of Milton Musclewarrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top