Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time And Fusion's Strings  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time And Fusion's Strings  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time And Fusion's Strings  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time And Fusion's Strings  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time And Fusion's Strings  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time And Fusion's Strings  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time And Fusion's Strings  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time And Fusion's Strings  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time And Fusion's Strings  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time And Fusion's Strings  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time And Fusion's Strings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time And Fusion's Strings  Empty
PostSubject: Time And Fusion's Strings    Time And Fusion's Strings  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:44 pm

-"NO, Darn it no! Why doesn't it work!" A boy with orange hair cries out
-"Test 390, Human Subject: 128, Result: Death." A female robot announces as the young teen covered his face.
-"Computress...why can't we send anyone to the past? We kept sending items and fruit, but why can't we send humans back?"
-"Due to the theory of black holes we can deduct that humans are just to large and cannot withstand the pressure and will not squeeze though the black hole."
-"But then how do we save the world from fuse....everyone's dead...Ben was taken out by fusion Humongosaur, the Power Puffs by fusion Rowdy Ruff boys. Each time we send a kid into the past, he pops up as a wrinkly corpse. We don't have much time left, even Deedee..."

Another man walks into the room, he wore a brown trench coat, black boots, glasses, on him you could see clocks and watches and chains.
-"You fail to grasp the nature of time travel. It's obviously impossible to send a person into the past, physically. Not to mention the problem with time paradox's. But there is a way. You're aware of the fact that we all have souls, it's more like a manifestation that dwells within us all, think of it as the data in your brain. All electronic, and compressible. 
Now, in means of time travel, instead of sending back an average body, we shall send back the soul and mind. I have already made the technology, all I need is someone to test it. My brain is needed to finish what we've started, so I won't risk my own." he said as he took out a pocket watch. 

-"Let me do it, I wanted to test it from the start." a kid who wore a red sweater replied as he jumped off a ledge and next to Dexter he stood.
-"Subject 129...are you sure...?" Dexter asked with fear in his voice.
-"I was born to do it, pass it over." he reached his arm out.
-"Remember this kid, you can go back, but not forward through time, you just press the big button on the top of this pocket watch. Your consciousness and soul will be merged with your past self, you will be able to keep your memories. As long as you never drop that watch, that means keep it on you at all times, you will keep your memory and consciousness no matter what changes to time and space are caused. You won't be brought back to this time if the changes alter the future either, since you're merged with the you in that reality, basically, you will be the ruler of time and space itself. Goodluck, you can choose what time to go back to just by changing the time on the watch. Bye."

He quickly grabbed the watch, set the time, and let me press the button. So that is where it all started, 10 years after fuse came to our planet, After the first hero failed.
Back to top Go down

Time And Fusion's Strings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top