Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

As the title says.......its not fusionfall, but its worth your time to look. Honest!Angel 

For the past 2 weeks I was up in Maryland visiting my uncle.....hence the reason why My cousins might be showing up at some point or another to make an account to find me.

BUT ANYWAYS!

1.) I dont go ANYWHERE without my bag of awesome stuff.

2.) I get bored EASILY.

So with that, I found that a 2+ hour drive ANYWHERE gets murderously boring ESPECIALLY when you realize you slept most of the way there and you couldnt sleep another wink, let alone sleeping your way through 2 or more hours of driving. I usually have a pen on me, a purple inked one to be exact but I couldnt find it. Had to ask the guy I sat next to if I could borrow his.

(P.S: it was one of those GOOOOOOD PENS TOO! Ya know, the ones that flow nicely???)

What I found out a long time ago, Its easy to draw with a pencil with an eraser.
Its WAAAYYY MORE FUN and FAR more challenging to try to produce the same QUALITY image with Just a Pen.

No Backspace.

No Erasing.

And NO CTRL+Z.

Maybe this should catch on more. I hope it does.

These are My tried and sometimes completed CTRL-Z Locked Challenges:

CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz CTRLZLockChallenge-Greyhound

This was done in 2 Hours on a Shaky bus on the Highway. At the end of the ride, (shockingly enough, I RAN OUT OF TIME!) I offered to give it to the guy I was sitting with. Of course I took a picture of it............but he declined.

So I gave it to my dad instead. He's always loved the things I've made.

CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz CTRLZLockChallenge-Casterform

This was just done outside my work building thing. I was sitting around a few other people while doing this. I do plan to finish this though.

So far, it has taken me about 1 1/2 - 2 hours.

CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz CTRLZLockChallenge-Panther

This one was done on the way up to Maryland. I got some more done...........but I dont know if I will be finishing this one.

CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz CTRLZLockChallenge-ColorGuardian

Did this......one random day.......in a random small store.
(Walgreens for those in the States)
This took about an Hour and a half or so. Not really sure on the time. I didnt have my phone and I lost TOTAL track of time.

Lastly,
I went back and got my phone......... took a picture of it.................and left it there like a Boss.Awesome 

I dont know where it is now............but maybe its delighting some young hopeful artist. Or maybe it has been sent to Sharpie. Dunno.

Other reason I didnt take it is because I know this was only gonna be important for the next 2 days and then no one was gonna care. Also, it would have been sitting around collecting dust..........So! Why not entertain the thought that it went home with someone that would TRULY treasure it.

Do you guys think I should make Tattoo Art and sell it? I've been told that alot.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:27 am

Try going from the West Midlands to Scotland. My butt started to hurt, and I needed to ##! Which is why on the night before the day we were going home, I was planning to stay up ALL night, so I could sleep in the car more easily.

Guess what the one thing (Beside my hat) that I forgot!

Anyway... TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, OH WISE UNDOOLY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:29 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Try going from the West Midlands to Scotland. My butt started to hurt, and I needed to ##! Which is why on the night before the day we were going home, I was planning to stay up ALL night, so I could sleep in the car more easily.

Guess what the one thing (Beside my hat) that I forgot!

Anyway...  TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, OH WISE UNDOOLY!!!
OLIVER! shame on you for cursing, and to think we would know you as the mature one! LIES SHAME ON YOU!
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:35 am

TO THE CORNER OF SHAME WITH YOU OLI Misery 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:37 am

I wasn't cursing. I just put p e e. Blame forumotion.

@Dane: Me? Mature? You don't know me at all, do you.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:41 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I wasn't cursing. I just put p e e. Blame forumotion.

@Dane: Me? Mature? You don't know me at all, do you.
well you are technically a guy from England, who I only talk with through a kids forum on the internet, so yeah, I don't "really" know you Razz
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:41 am

alright Oli, just this once, we'll let you go, for now LIES 
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:43 am

CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz Dontunderstandplz
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:53 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
He's not off the hook for me yet!, Oliver, for your punishment, you must eat...Dragoons home-made Oatmeal cookies! Seriously...or else!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:05 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
He's not off the hook for me yet!, Oliver, for your punishment, you must eat...Dragoons home-made Oatmeal cookies! Seriously...or else!
Doesn't seem that bad. I LOVE oatmeal cookies! I love ALL cookies! 'cept the ones with fruit in 'em.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:09 am

What kind of cookies do you think he's gonna make you eat???

They're Oatmeal-Rasin cookies
Evilz 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:16 am

Undarque wrote:
They're Oatmeal-Rasin cookiesEvilz 
Ugh! I hate raisins! AND blackcurrants!

CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz Jamie_11
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:02 am

well i like raisins Troll Face  especially in toast
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:26 am

Jelous  you like  raisins. Did u just call Oli mature Seriously how long have u been on this forum or maybe ur not Dane LIES IMPOSTER Impressed
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:48 am

These look fantastic.And yeah if you have a steady hand you should definitely look into tattoo making Smile
Back to top Go down

Dr.Snake

Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake

FusionFall Name : The Dr.Snake
Male Posts : 653
FF Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:32 pm

You have skills.  These are sick.

That dragon horn came out tight too, you should definitely finish it.

That's a cool gesture with the sharpie design,  may I ask, did you use the store's sharpie or you bought the ones you used?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:41 pm

This is very interesting FearMe 

too bad I don't have a tablet.

nice drawings.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:46 pm

@ Doktor:
I used their Sharpie markers on the display. I stopped carrying my sharpies around with me a long time ago because they bleed too much to be used on a standard paper. However I do have ALL the colors though.

Its a good marketing idea that they decided to roll with. I got to try out several types of their new markers and found that I like the brush tip marker the best.

@Grumpz: I dont have a tablet either...

Plan to get one though.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:27 pm

CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz Graffitysmark

CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz Graffity

I think this is what Graffiti Artists feel like when they just leave their stuff everywhere............or at least the ones with talent.

sometimes you just get some idiot that wants to just spray a wall with paint in the most unartistic, laziest way possible.

This was done at work.  I was checking out the place when I saw that apparently some guys had been there and had played cards before they had to leave. One of them drew that man's face with a hat.

They shouldn't have left the pen.FearMe

.......and yes. I left THAT there too.

This took 15-20 minutes.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Oh, Undy... You really need to publish a book that teaches us how to draw like you.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:03 pm

I'd do it if I could.......but I'm self taught.

I mean, I have. Made a guide and shared it with you guys on how I do things.............but I guess its not all that helpful. -_-
I don't blame you in the least. I knew it wasn't all that helpful to begin with. But I did what I could.

Problem is, the way I described in the guide is EXACTLY how I interpret the world around me. Its actually all a memory game. I remember the shapes objects make, the way it looks in a particular light, how a certain pose looks if in a certain way, and much more. It's all memory.........and practice. LOTS AND LOOOOOOOTS OF PRACTICE.

I remember Butch Hartman (producer and/or Director of the Fairly Oddparents) said in one of his commercial things where he answered a viewer question, he said to draw ALL THE TIME, EVERYTIME. Carry a sketchpad wherever you go. Draw when you get an Idea or whatever. It made sense to me so I took it to heart. And now I don't go ANYWHERE hardly without my drawings.

That's all I can offer as far as help. What works for me may not in fact work for you. I think if it was easily picked up, I'd figure more people would have done it.

I'll try to do another giude if it will help though. I mean, I'd DESPERATELY love to be able to help, but I'm not sure if its an easily picked up concept. But I'll give it another try.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Undarque wrote:
Do you guys think I should make Tattoo Art and sell it? I've been told that alot.[/size]
Concept art for real tattoos or fake ones? Either way, it doesn't sound like a bad idea.
Your art does have a kind of tattoo raw look to them yet refined and classy. Cool 
Undarque wrote:

So I gave it to my dad instead. He's always loved the things I've made.

Lastly,
I went back and got my phone......... took a picture of it.................and left it there like a Boss.Awesome
That was nice of you lol and him. (How many parents/guardians care about their children's creative work?)
And, LOL, when random unsuspecting visitors see your
left over masterpiece in the shop, wouldn't you like to see the reaction on their faces? EyeBrows
Probably something like this ----> Impressed  "MOOOM I WANNA DRAWZ LIKE DAT WHEN I OLDER!!" Troll Face
False advertisement. Only Undelos can draw like that with those pens. Troll Face

Undarque wrote:
LOTS AND LOOOOOOOTS OF PRACTICE.

he said to draw ALL THE TIME, EVERYTIME. Carry a sketchpad wherever you go. Draw when you get an Idea or whatever.
This is pretty much exactly how Undelos and every other good, great and fantastic artists out there got to their
level of skill. I don't draw often so that explains my lack of skill in incorporating perspective into my drawings. Troll Face
My mind is a conflict between science and art. LIES  And I doubt my spatial abilities are that good.
And my memory is awful as far as I can gather. Seriously
I really want to get my head examined. (Serious. I'm talking catSCANs, petSCANS, MRI, the lot.)
I saw an episode of the BBC show Science Club, and it showed one of the presenters had
a scan of their brain and he found out his supposed 'creative' side (apparently the right)
was full of brain matter (I didn't listen properly but I think they meant neuron matter rather than grey matter and other substances in the brain which probably don't contribute much to cognitive function of specific things excluding generic memory stores.) and the left side had perhaps concentrated but smaller patterns of such matter.
Then Stephen Fry made a joke about him having half a brain.
As soon as I saw the brain scan computer simulation image I was like...
THAT'S WHY I'M CRAZY! Troll Face 
CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz 736710907

Uh I mean...why I have conflicts between being logical and being creative. Too Funny 
Being creative seems easier for me but I've been told I'm more logical.
Either way, I'd like to find out which it is.
I don't think I have lots of both. One must seriously outweigh the other.

Anyway, a CTRL-Z challenge? No CTRL Z? No erasers?
Looks like I failed before I began. :srs:Mistakes are my paparazzi. LIES  Always surrounding me. Troll Face 
I'm not god enough for this.
CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz Sad-ch10
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz   CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz Empty

Back to top Go down

CTRL Z Lock Challenge - Non FusionFall stuffz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top