Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

FusionFall Name : The Galaxy Demon
Level : 666
Male Posts : 608

Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? Empty
PostSubject: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:13 am

I'm trying to think if XLR8 should change the background of it, I mean its nice, but FF is goin' away...

I was thinking maybe I could help Seriously  MS Paint? Troll Face 

But X, I think you decide, you own dis site Evilz  ITS LIKE YOUR OWN TWENTY MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE! ROFL 3 

but yeah, I dunno. Should we?
Back to top Go down

Koopa Football Player

Koopa Football Player
Leon Steamhawk
Leon Steamhawk

FusionFall Name : Leon Steamhawk
Level : 300
Male Posts : 194
FF Location : Goat's Junk Yard

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:31 am

I say we keep it. "If it ain't broke don't fix it." :pirat: 
Either that or make some kind of "FusionFall memories" background or something.scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SiennaReborn21

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:43 am

Leon Steamhawk wrote:
Either that or make some kind of "FusionFall memories" background or something.scratch
or in Youtube's layout case, if it ain't broke, fix it, and i'm pretty if Big Al couldn't fix it then it wasn't broken
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:11 pm

I dunno. It has CartoonNetwork elements but we can change the background, that's no problem.
But I do like the idea of FusionFall memories being incorporated into it. Yep 
Going to miss FusionFall. Misery 
They better not delete the game. MAYBE (unlikely) one day they can reintroduce it. Neutral 

Also, we can change the banner too but....Idk.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Leon Steamhawk wrote:
or in Youtube's layout case, if it ain't broke, fix it, and i'm pretty if Big Al couldn't fix it then it wasn't broken
Everytime I read 'Big Al', I think of this guy:

Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? 6258756574_12ccb6d2f5
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:00 pm

We should make pics of all our chars for the background i miss Ace already
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:02 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
I dunno. It has CartoonNetwork elements but we can change the background, that's no problem.
But I do like the idea of FusionFall memories being incorporated into it. Yep 
Going to miss FusionFall. Misery 
They better not delete the game. MAYBE (unlikely) one day they can reintroduce it. Neutral 

Also, we can change the banner too but....Idk.
Yes also make a page for the rememberance or whatever and new backround will be epikkk
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Director Shark wrote:
What happened to your character, Ace?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:06 pm

X before you leave for school you undelos and all the other great artists have to make a amazing background so if a person ever finds this forum they will know everything Smile
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:12 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Director Shark wrote:
What happened to your character, Ace?

He's gonna dissappear (hoped i spelled that rite) n like six days
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:28 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
X before you leave for school you undelos and all the other great artists have to make a amazing background so if a person ever finds this forum they will know everything Smile
imagine if we had a line-up of our members, or at least have their screenshots all with the words "We will always remember" that be cool Relief
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:03 pm

I would keep the chars but change the color sceen to something in space like this...
Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk56r2T_D5RnBGsH_vrEyHsbpR7d9HI3vebl8KaPv_eMz2QlSZqQ with cn chars and fusionfall chars still
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

FusionFall Name : Kaleb McGoo
Level : 37
Male Posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:12 pm

I spent hours today takin  picture  of my ff chars so I have some picture  I could give if we have new background.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Since FusionFall is shutting down now, Ive decided to see what crazy nonsense jibber jabber is going on here! Very Happy Troll Face 

Theres really nothing left to do now. Whether this place just becomes a social joint or whatever, this site is gonna die out. FMHq has already determined the shut sdown date of FMHQ which will be September 5th. Pretty much all FF sites are gonna die out sooner than you think. This is a one post thing and Im otu after this. But theres really nothing you can do now that FusionFall. Cherish the memories and such but theres not much left for FusionFall sites liviin up much longer Seriously Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Actually, extreme is going to stay up Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:32 pm

My brain gets all these ideas but...

Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? Black-white-background-3
Could try this for the background if we wanted to change it Neutral
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:34 pm

He put it up, it kinda fits the setting since that building is Extreme HQ. hehehe.
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
He put it up, it kinda fits the setting since that building is Extreme HQ. hehehe.
Yeah maybe my brain is finally smart today Seriously
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:06 am

Zeroknight wrote:
Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? Summon_Fiery_Death
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:40 am

Super Angryray wrote:
Since FusionFall is shutting down now, Ive decided to see what crazy nonsense jibber jabber is going on here! Very Happy Troll Face 

Theres really nothing left to do now. Whether this place just becomes a social joint or whatever, this site is gonna die out. FMHq has already determined the shut sdown date of FMHQ which will be September 5th. Pretty much all FF sites are gonna die out sooner than you think. This is a one post thing and Im otu after this. But theres really nothing you can do now that FusionFall. Cherish the memories and such but theres not much left for FusionFall sites liviin up much longer Seriously Neutral
Hate to admit it but he is right :/
Back to top Go down

Phantom

Phantom
Jet
Jet

Male Posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:48 am

Good choice of words. ThumbUp
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:25 am

Think all the FMHQ members will migrate here? Troll Face
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:23 am

@Ray, I think CN Social is staying or being replaced with another forum
and Xtreme is staying up. (Both website and forum.)
Not just for archive, I mean, we don't just talk about FusionFall.

A lot of us haven't even played FusionFall for months up until
a week ago when we heard the news. Yet we've been talking here
pretty consistently.
It is possible that the forum eventually goes virtually inactive but whatever.
If that happens, I've enjoyed it.
I would stay on Xtreme more often but I need to study hard.

I'm hardly on Xtreme purely because of that, NOT because FusionFall is shutting down.
Creative things can be done with FusionFall, etc.
And yeah, it's a shame it's shutting down. Frown 
Best MMO ever. CartoonNetwork's best game.
Probably MiniMatch was the second best. EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Might as well be a hypocrite on what I said about me saying a one post thing but whatever. But yeah, FMHQ RPers (Including Me) are remix rating to a new site for RPing. Plus the most active members (Including me) have Skypes and we have a Skype group for our other chatin n stuff. I believe in the call on Skype we were in I think they did say CNSocial isn't gonna stay up either. But like I said, all the FF fan sites don't have much time left and are gonna die out. And there really isn't no denial over the fact of it too. Sorry but it's just the truth •_•
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Dude. We dont just talk about FusonFall here.

The Off Topic section has just been about as busy as General Discussions.

Granted, yes.

Xtreme DOES need to be re-purposed, It needs a new defining topic that it is for. I might move on to Wizard 101. A couple of members have said the same thing........so that may be the next thing we go to.

It could also be Console topics like the PS4, CoD, Xbox 0ne, Game Development news
(target made some really interesting topics before that I still have to finish reading), or any manner of topics that you are free to make.

I'll still be on here. That will be for certain. I dont know about other members here though. I've had to really cope with the closing deeply these last couple of days so I can only hope that many of us will stay here and find a new purpose to stay here.

We will always be open to new interests.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Maybe our main purpose could be if a real alien invasion comes along... Hey, don't say it can't happen! Think about the odds. Yes, this is the first thing I thought of. And no, I don't know if aliens will invade in our lifetimes. But we have the 7 Legends, might as well put ourselves to use.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Drew RexDragon wrote:
yeah most lol.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Drew RexDragon wrote:

I actually doubt it. They rarely get on here to begin with. Only a few have came here and started frequenting our boards. They mostly RolePlay.

I dont think X would care about putting up an RP section though.Neutral 

But I doubt they'll make refuge here....
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Not even sure what RP is.
Isn't it basically what the Villain thread is for example?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Yeah. But in their case, Role Play forms an actual story.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Undarque wrote:
Seriously Sounds like Ye old Bella days. Troll Face
Ya know, with pistol, EvilDragon, Doc Ock, Armorspark, BlooMinions I think.
Generally involved pictures and these days memes as well.
I dunno if that's the same thing though.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:25 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:

THAT'S EXACTLY IT!!!!3DGrin 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:29 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Undarque wrote:
And me. Towards the end of it. I miss Doc Ock. And BlooMinions. Especially Doc Ock. He used to comment on my site. Misery 

I'm watching Shaun of the Dead right now, and the bit they're in the pub reminds me of our current situation. FusionFall closing being like the zombie apocalypse (Ok, so the end of the world would be more like it), and we're the only ones left (Not really, but you know what I mean), here in one of the last FusionFall fan-sites left.
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:00 pm

I really think we should use the building background that is black and white Seriously 

Cause of the Xtreme FF Building Troll Face  BUT SOMEONE ELSE SAID THAT YEHA I ADON TC ARA EUYA AWHY AM I TYPING LAIK ATEID
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:22 pm

Keep It.
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:06 pm

Venitos wrote:
Keep It.
Wow Neutral 

Thats quite... a statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:33 pm

well I never liked the cartoony background,

makes it weird when I'm on this site and my friends see me posting while they're waiting for me to let them use my comp.
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Grumpythesheep wrote:

makes it weird when I'm on this site and my friends see me posting while they're waiting for me to let them use my comp.
makes me feel like i'm 6.... What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:35 pm

Drew RexDragon wrote:
Grumpythesheep wrote:

lol someone understands meh,  tried to get that point out for months.
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:39 pm

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Drew RexDragon wrote:
Grumpythesheep wrote:

lol someone understands meh,  tried to get that point out for months.
I mean I know i'm 12, but this needs to be changed to that building background, or something like this

Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? Irken%20metal%20red
This?

OR

this? Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? Wallpaper-Blue-Lines-Crossing-Points-The-Glow-1350x2400

My brain occurs random stuff to me so yeah.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:40 pm

Dudes... it's CARTOON Network. Ed Face 
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:41 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Dudes... it's CARTOON Network. Ed Face 
Troll Face  No way!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:42 pm

Lol it was only like that because I wanted it to be
obvious this was a FusionFall/CartoonNetwork related forum.
But the background can be changed and maybe Undelos as admin might change it soon...
SOON.  Troll Face 
Wait, Seriously 
Grumpy, you tried to say that for months?
Why didn't you say something?  Troll Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:45 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Lol it was only like that because I wanted it to be
obvious this was a FusionFall/CartoonNetwork related forum.
But the background can be changed and maybe Undelos as admin might change it soon...
SOON.  Troll Face 
Wait, Seriously 
Grumpy, you tried to say that for months?
Why didn't you say something?  Troll Face
lol I did but everyone thought I was joking around or trolling Misery 

plus everyone else loved it when it came out so I didn't want to yell out what I thought about it,  unlike officer.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:05 pm

waaait i never took a picture of my giiirrl Sad  i totally wish i could though...
I think it would be cool if we did a background with all our charcters, but made it look cool like we're all hanging out or something, not just random pics put together...
The only problem with the current one (i like feeling like i'm six :3 ) is i feel like theres too much going on, if it were more simple and, if we didn't do it of all of our chars, then maybe just have a color theme, make it look legit and all Razz 

Idk that's just an idea Smile i think switching the purpose fully, to like wizards or something... might not be good since some of us don't play it, i don't see why this can't just be a place where a group of people who share one thing in common get to chill a bit Smile i mean, i'm on skype too lol but i've been introduced to more non players than players, so it's fun to come here Very Happy 

That's just my opinion though Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:21 pm

It's a good idea, Gloryangel, thanks.  Smile
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Or our top drawers (Grumpy Troll Face ) Could draw us in a line like its a photo shoot Seriously Maybe in the xtreme ff building office? Or the coffee room? Sure Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:28 pm

Drew RexDragon wrote:
Or our top drawers (Grumpy Troll Face ) Could draw us in a line like its a photo shoot Seriously Maybe in the xtreme ff building office? Or the coffee room? Sure Lol
I would but I have like 5 requests already.

here's one of the requester's requests.

Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? Aaaaaaanimedraw001_zps4c16a581
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:33 pm

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Drew RexDragon wrote:

Yeah thats good

But you would only draw the active members here Seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:40 pm

Drew RexDragon wrote:
Grumpythesheep wrote:
Drew RexDragon wrote:

Yeah thats good

But you would only draw the active members here Seriously
or me and Undelos do half and half.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?   Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background? Empty

Back to top Go down

Now that Fusionfall is going away... What do we do with Xtreme FF's background?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top