Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

FusionFall Name : The Galaxy Demon
Level : 666
Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .)   The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:35 am

You may have known about him, but you want to see his adventures? How he was transformed into this merciless creature? Sit down child, I can tell you the story.

October 1st, 1735.

A raging storm pouring down on the weak house, drip drop drip drop. Here comes the rain.
"I'm so dissapointed on he turned out" the mother said (don't know her name.) "I don't even want him!" She cried, covering her teared face with a quilt. "Now honey, he's fine. He may turn out great!" Her husband said, smiling at her and patting her on the back gently. "I WANT HIM TO BE A DEVIL!" She said outloud, disturbing the other 12 children. 

Silence, was all they heard, and the rain calm down.

"Alright everyone, lets all get some rest. The storm has quiet down and I think now is our chance." Jack's father announced, patting Jack's mother on the back.

The rain now turned into thunder, the 13th child was crying in his sleep. The tearing baby grew wings of a dragon, horns of a cow, hooves of a horse, tail of a demon, a snout of a demon, and the body of also, a devil.

UPDATE 8/27/13

The black beast woke back up, roaring like a lion, he flew out of the house, crashing the ceiling. He flew all around the Pine Barrens, until he saw a red door, it somehow attracted him. How did it? He slowly flew over to the red door with demons guarding it. "Bob I don't know, we can- Oh, hello there Jack, go on in." Said the guard, bowing, and so did the other one too.

Jack was amazed... Hell was a place.... of fire.

(you may post your opinions and thoughts, I will be editing to add new chapters.)
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

FusionFall Name : The Galaxy Demon
Level : 666
Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .)   The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:15 am

Updated!
Back to top Go down

The Jersey Devil (CONTENT WARNING . U .)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top