FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Dragoon!
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:59 am by Dragoongamer86

» Watch Dogs (PC) FREE on Ubisoft's Uplay
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:37 am by XLR8 147

» XLR8 Forum Activity or nah?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:28 am by XLR8 147

» Just checking in
Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:08 am by Ace Cometshark

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:28 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Is my new video bad?
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:31 am by XLR8 147

» Into the Future
Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:01 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Can this laptop run?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:44 am by Mugiwara no luffy

» Distorted Memories
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:16 am by Oliver Zombieweasel


Share | 
 

 I have not collected 31 nanos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Member

Member
SlimTheJackson
avatar

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Level : 0
Male Posts : 660
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 19
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: I have not collected 31 nanos    Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:07 am

I have not collected 31 nanos time for me start doing this let role

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi


Male Posts : 336
Join date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: I have not collected 31 nanos    Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:01 am

SlimTheJackson wrote:
I have not collected 31 nanos time for me start doing this let role

Heh, I don't want to upset you but... you can only get 30 nanos right now xD wanna know why? .....

The fatty npc in Sector V (forgot his codename) has an impossible mission... you need to kill 4 soulo shells under 1 minute and right now not a single one spawns (CN might never solve this bug, Project Revive guys....)

_________________


I'm a Manga/Anime addicted boy and a Fusionfall super fan, who stands for the Fusionfall Revival and likes to hard-core farm for ultra rare items in Fusionfall.


You can't expect more from a 15 year old boy, can you?


~Mister Darklingomega



Natsu the Fire Dragon Slayer. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel
avatar

FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13244
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 21
FF Location : Elysium

PostSubject: Re: I have not collected 31 nanos    Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:05 am

dannytheboi wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
I have not collected 31 nanos time for me start doing this let role

Heh, I don't want to upset you but... you can only get 30 nanos right now xD wanna know why? .....

The fatty npc in Sector V (forgot his codename) has an impossible mission... you need to kill 4 soulo shells under 1 minute and right now not a single one spawns (CN might never solve this bug, Project Revive guys....)

He's called Numbuh Two. And this is one reason they shouldn't have deleted the Future...

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi


Male Posts : 336
Join date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: I have not collected 31 nanos    Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:08 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
dannytheboi wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
I have not collected 31 nanos time for me start doing this let role

Heh, I don't want to upset you but... you can only get 30 nanos right now xD wanna know why? .....

The fatty npc in Sector V (forgot his codename) has an impossible mission... you need to kill 4 soulo shells under 1 minute and right now not a single one spawns (CN might never solve this bug, Project Revive guys....)

He's called Numbuh Two. And this is one reason they shouldn't have deleted the Future...

Thank you for correcting me einstein... and yes I totally agree with you ... the future Sector V looks more functional than this nest of bugs-Past Sector V.

_________________


I'm a Manga/Anime addicted boy and a Fusionfall super fan, who stands for the Fusionfall Revival and likes to hard-core farm for ultra rare items in Fusionfall.


You can't expect more from a 15 year old boy, can you?


~Mister Darklingomega



Natsu the Fire Dragon Slayer. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
avatar

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2396
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: I have not collected 31 nanos    Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:31 am

You can colect 36 nanos, if you can..

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: I have not collected 31 nanos    

Back to top Go down
 

I have not collected 31 nanos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Off Topic-