Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
What was your Heroic Induction Day? Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
What was your Heroic Induction Day? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
What was your Heroic Induction Day? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
What was your Heroic Induction Day? EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
What was your Heroic Induction Day? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
What was your Heroic Induction Day? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
What was your Heroic Induction Day? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
What was your Heroic Induction Day? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
What was your Heroic Induction Day? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
What was your Heroic Induction Day? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

What was your Heroic Induction Day?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: What was your Heroic Induction Day?   What was your Heroic Induction Day? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Oliver's birthday got me to thinking, (Mainly because its raining where I am at and I honestly wanted to go take a walk today and go out and buy some poster board from a nearby store and now I'm stuck inside and is now thinking about random stuff..) and I just thought that, well, we celebrate our real birthdays.........but what about the dates in which we joined the FusionFall war?

Still looking for a catchy title but

(Then again, that just might work instead...)

I just checked my email messagaes and found out I joined the war on January 8.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: What was your Heroic Induction Day?   What was your Heroic Induction Day? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Well I recall FF Beta ending after December 2007-8 So I joined....

Just inbetween the early-mid days of January
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: What was your Heroic Induction Day?   What was your Heroic Induction Day? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:16 pm

i believe i joined on May 24, 2012, or something like that, i didn't really care about when i joined, when i joined, but when Fusionfall came out officially, i did play it, but i couldn't get very far, due to my bad internet connetction back then, it caused me to fall through the floor because the game didn't load that part of the area or something, so i couldn't do much
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: What was your Heroic Induction Day?   What was your Heroic Induction Day? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Now that I think about it, alot of people started around the Beta testing. But I OFFICIALLY didnt start playing until I got on campus and found I couldn't reach or communicate with the Fist of FU servers anymore sooooooooo...........

I'd say it would be between october and November that I started. I remember it wasn't too long after I got there but it wasnt as SOON as I got there though. I know I had to get used to my new campus first before I could start camping out in my Department's Computer labs late at night.

Now that I think of it, It must have been October because I know at the very end of October, It gets bitter cold here and I dont remember having to brave the cold at that time so it must have been the month of October when I picked it back up.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: What was your Heroic Induction Day?   What was your Heroic Induction Day? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:29 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Well I recall FF Beta ending after December 2007-8 So I joined....

Just inbetween the early-mid days of January

The final beta started on December 27 2008 and ended on January 19th 2009. Originally, it was going to released in autumn 2008, but was moved back because of the changes. I joined in on December 27th (Then again, the sneak peek may have started on the 28th...) and the Cryptid Batpack was my very first code item! Then again, it was also the game's very first code item... But the game never let me equip it then. Though now I suspect it was because it's a lvl 5 item and I tried equipping it at lvl 4.

All that is also why the yearbooks on my site always start at December, and end in November. This year's yearbook might also be the shortest one yet. For obvious reasons.

Ya know, I think I might start writing about my character's history on here. It'll be like my introduction on my site, but longer. Maybe.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your Heroic Induction Day?   What was your Heroic Induction Day? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-