Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 456
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.   Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:19 pm

So,a couple years back,I used to work on the FFWiki (http://fusionfall.wikia.com/wiki/FusionFall_Wiki) 
But then got banned suddenly because a guy FOLLOWED ME INTO THE NEW TUTORIAL GLITCH,CALLED ME A HACKER,AND BLAME IT ON ME. *sigh* Ok. So basically my former FF-bestie: Rockstar Tealtundra,got mad at me because I wast fast traveling in FF during the glitchy-glitch-NO ONE CAN ESCAPE-glitch days. So I told him to follow me,NOT KNOWING about the glitch at that time. He calls me a hacker,gets me banned from FFWiki (and of course the WADS in the wiki never gave me a chance to explain myself, thus I join this site,and the rest is history.) So now I ask your opinion. Do you think that I should be reinstated- not even that. Do you guys think I should get a chance to speak my mind with them? Or at least explain my case? This has be urking my nerves forever.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.   Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:23 pm

...That was more unfair than Mario's trial!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.   Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:23 pm

EVERYTHING I'VE WORKED ON FOR THEM GOT DELETED OR CORRUPTED. :T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.   Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:01 pm

I don't know what to write so I'm giving you waffles recipe:

2 eggs 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 3/4 cups milk

1/2 cup vegetable oil 1 tablespoon white sugar 4 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions: Preheat waffle iron. Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth. Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.Yeah Right 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.   Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:04 pm

No Idea 
Back to top Go down

thefusescape
thefusescape

FusionFall Name : Eternal Axecranston
Male Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.   Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Yes reinsatement wouldn't be bad.
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.   Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Honestly,I'm not asking for much,but they basically called me a liar and a hacker and made fun of me to the whole of FF community.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.   Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:30 pm

PistolNitro wrote:
Honestly,I'm not asking for much,but they basically called me a liar and a hacker and made fun of me to the whole of FF community.
Pistol, why did you not shoot 'em? You're the Xtreme version of Deadpool! Mainly cause of your name. How about you tell Dragoon about it?
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.   Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:12 pm

That'd be a waste o' bullets mate. Anyway,I'll get in touch with him about it...but yeah....It's been in the back of my mind forever now,and I just said "meh,I'll just make this a post."
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.   Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:43 pm

I say go for it... what really do you have to lose from telling them the truth and speaking your mind? And are they a bunch of commies? lol people can't just judge without allowing people to be explained... haha you should do it Smile  because even if they don't do anything about it, that's the worst that can happen... but at least you won't have "telling them what happened" weighing on your mind Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.   Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:26 am

we could discuss this if you want, i'm like the inside agent for inside explanation
Too Funny 
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.   Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:50 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
we could discuss this if you want, i'm like the inside agent for inside explanation
Too Funny 
Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. Zan-datsu-o

So we can avoid ^this? BUT MY BLADE MODE WAS READY...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.   Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I got blocked from FusionFall Wikia.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top