Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 456
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire Empty
PostSubject: SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire   SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:54 pm

Shads and Nags Review:Gundam CrossFire for PS3. ''Ok so this being the first Gundam game I touch,I didn't know what to expect from it. The story takes place somewhere in the middle of the Human-Zeon war,and you are a hired pilot-heh heh merc. S:''Naga,pay attention to the review.'' N:''Right sorry,so basically you start off with your basic ground unit,and you can upgrade your Gundam's Body and Weapon,leading up to the bigger,better gundams that I won't spoil.'' S:''The controls and the graphics suit this game nicely,thoughin some parts-'' N:''Oh I get it!! Suit! Mobile Suit!!! *shadow turns to Naga and points to him* S:''You're the one who wanted me to be in this review!! I will post your wierd Gun-girl Gallery if you don't shut it!!'' *Naga gulped nerviously* ''I...I read it for the artillery I swear!!!'' *Shadow sighed* ''Anyway,being an old PS3 Game,it does well for it's time...though they could have added a bit more story and maybe some character shots,but all in all,it gets a 7/10. See you next time.'

SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire 1236672_380766315382952_22282950_n
Back to top Go down

SHADS AND NAGS (Aka Pistol) Game Review!!!:Gundam Crossfire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top