Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
I need YOU(r) characters - second spin Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

I need YOU(r) characters - second spin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Not sure how much of a fuss I'v made about my comic Idea........but I'm sure it's between a lot and "yes, yes....we know already.....jeez."

But save your grumbles and just deal with it cause I need YOUR CHARACTER BIOS!

As we all know, I have said that this comic is gonna feature more of the average heroes of FusionFall...........versus focusing on the CN characters. Which this means you guys.

However, I know that some of you have somethings you wrote into your characters that you'd like to keep as a main part about them. So if I don't have you already written into the story, please feel free to give a bio of your character. I'll list the ones that already have details about them for the sake of the story as well as the ones that probably won't get a rewrite due to the fact that they are such an essential part of the plot as they are.

Those that are going to appear in the comic:

+ Oliver Zombieweasel
Biotech Assistant, Emerging Technologies Consultant and Cryptidzoologist in training.

+Doc Ock

+Armorspark

+Grumpy the Snakeabyss
Member of Xtreme

+Hom Choi

+Ultra the Hero
-------

+Ultra the Blazer

+Never the Doom

+Zeroknight

+Dane Dweller

+Kyle Saturday

+Slim de Jackson

+Raj Undelos, Rex Undelos, Liam Duhex, Allos Undarque, Jazz Taluring

+Bella Cloudtooth

+ Jake Magnavox

+Pistol Nitrochampion

+Lala Dragonherring

+Booster Joysap

+Ace Firemighty

+Father Target

+Zane Sunboskov

+Bradley Aniccaomega

+Ace Cometshark

Hope I didn't forget anyone. I'm gonna add to the list who can be changed and who........well..........really won't get that many edits.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:54 pm

well i guess that bio i wrote during my second story payed off...i don't have write it now Evilz 
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

FusionFall Name : Zoe Bioshine
Female Posts : 450
FF Location : Where aren't I????

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Sad forgotten.... lol, jk. have fun making your comic!! Very Happy  Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:04 am

Here we go...

Name: Oliver Zombieweasel
Age: Never really made that official. I'll just go with 16. Razz 
Guide: Edd
Level: 36
Legend No: 5
Numbuh: 1771
Current Job: Nano Assistant at Dexlabs
Hometown: Peach Creek
Family: Lia Zombieweasel (Younger sister), Prof. Zombieweasel (Older brother), Alice Gammawarrior (Girlfriend)
Other notes: Did not get robotic legs until after the New Legends were formed, same with the Cryptid on his back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:15 am

Bios?, what, you don't know me enough, huh Undelos, HUH?!?! MadBoss ....kidding Troll Face 

Name: Dane Dweller (Lord Dane) FearMe 
Gender Male
Guide: ....I'm my own master! Evilz 
Level: 22
Current Job: Leader of Separatist army Sure Lol 
Hometown: Unknown Think 
Other notes: After becoming the official owner, and master of an android army, known as "The Separatist" Dane has upgraded his armor to Forever King armor, with cape, and personal installed jetpck Yeah Right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:39 am

Name:Target
Guide:Hes a ghost gone rouge from Dexter
Lost leader of Critical X
Number:0
Job:Rogue mercenary
Hometown:Future Tech square which is lost in time
Family:Every number is linked to 0
Notes:Swordmaster,Gunslinger

Apperal:Clockwork set without head.Blindfold and sometimes fatherhead

Weapons: Hardnose rifle and stone sword of the undead

Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:07 am

So sorry Zoe.
I just realized I also for got Rex Shadowworth too.

Thanks for the bios guys. If I didn't mention your name in the already long list of names I struggled to remember in the first place PLEASE feel free to add your bio in

Judging fromyour information you give, I'll be able to decide whether you'd actually fit in as a plot device...........or just a member of xtreme.

I also just realized......................I forgot XLR8.....Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:09 am

HOW can you forget X?!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:16 am

Shrug I dunno.

He's overrated???? Troll Face

Last edited by Undelos on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:17 am

Grumpy druidsheep:

A boy raised by a poor family, living on money gained from their live stock which consisted of sheep, all were white sheep except for the newly born lamb which had black wool. Fuse's invasion came months after the birth of that lamb, the fusion spawns devoured all the sheep he owned except the black lamb that ran towards Grumpy, when he joined the war he went to meet T.O.M who was MIA, causing Grumpy to take a T.O.M suit and head out to find him. After going through mountain's and volcanoes he found many C.R.A.T.E.S, He changed his clothing, he wore the T.O.M pants and boots, a coco shirt, and had an Elite Carbine as a weapon. Bloo was the only nano he had, which he used to kill Fusion T.O.M to free T.O.M

Personality:Funny, Easy going
Hobby: Carving on trees
Family: Saffron, sister mother and father.
Job: Shepard
Vehicle: Sheep-mobile
Relationship: Liea Shakah

Saffron Snakeabyss:

Unlike his brother, he enjoyed exploring and finding wild snakes and insects and all other dangerous animals. The town gave him the nickname thanks to this pass time, he was cold and pushed people away, everyone except one girl who was so interested in him that she would force herself onto him on his journeys, despite his rudeness and cold jokes, she kept smiling and stayed by him. Together they found the world's 5th terrafuser, where the first ever Fusion Buttercup appeared, Saffron and the girl received buttercup nanos and went on to join Grumpy and Liea in a 4 man group. Saffron took rigby nano on this new mission as his partner.

Personality: Cold, Rude, mean
Hobby: Writing Journals and Books
Family: Grumpy and the rest.
Job: Novelist
Vehicle: Jet bike
Relationship: Yui, his best friend who wont leave him alone.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:23 am

Grumpz.

I'm just gonna admit right now......I'm going to enjoy writing your first character. lol!
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:17 am

Well i wasn't on the list either lol but like zoe it's all good xD

Ummm lets see here's my bio if you want it (not quite sure how to do this lol) (marceloes is the only one i can see at the moment so i'll give i my best lol)

Josie Gloryangel-

Came from a pretty well off family but left so she could become more independent. She always stands up for her friends and enjoys meeting new people. She's more witty than strong, but she doesn't really like working at computers either. She either outsmarts her opponents, or she helps them out in the right direction for good Smile 
She always wore the same outfit, and always equipped with here ninja swords and wrench xP she likes more up close battles because she's able to use more of her true skills.

Personality: carefree
Hobby: reading
Job: mechanic
Family: ran away from home.... soooo....
Vehicle: motorcycle
Relationship: you do not want to get into that drama... hahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:04 am

Seriously I forgot a vehicle.But ol target can teleport so who needs one? Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:07 am

@Gloryangel: Two questions:

Do you like to wear the Blue butterfly wings and if you could choose an element what would it be:
Life & Earth................Guardian & Fire...........Knowledge & Water..............Metal & Creativity?
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:48 am

Undelos wrote:
@Gloryangel: Two questions:

Do you like to wear the Blue butterfly wings and if you could choose an element what would it be:
Life & Earth................Guardian & Fire...........Knowledge & Water..............Metal & Creativity?
I don't wear the butterfly wings, well i could but i have a different outfit for it xP
I always just wore the ninja swords on my back, and i had the ufo and blindfold and all that Razz

oh and that's easaaayyy! Fire is my favorite element xD haha so i'd have to go with that one xD
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:27 am

Aceus Leone Flamma Cometsharkus 

Aceus was an angelic deity and the son of Lady Justice (the blindfolded angel usually in front of courts). during the war between good and evil Aceus fell to earth and lost his memory, he was found by a teenage assassin named Serah, Aceus went by the name Ace because every test Serah put him through he always passed better the average score, Ace's specialty was projectile he never missed and very accurate but he preferred swords. When he was training his mother came to him and gave him the angel's prayer which restores all angels to their former glory, when he was about to return to the heavenly plane he decided to stay on earth with his friend. 
When Fuse attacked he made a group of warriors from both heavenly and earthly plane and called it F.L.A.M.E.S the Guardians of the earth.

Personality: Serious, calm (sometimes funny) 

Hobby: Reading, Playing

Job: Assassin 

Family: Star(his sister) and Lady Justice 

Vehicle: well he does have wings but he has a T-bike (transforms to any vehicle) 

Relationship: his teacher, mentor, friend Serah  

Powers: Fire, Flight, Dark Matter manipulation, Dragon summoner

F.L.A.M.E.S Members: Kelly Fistzen, Tullus Zonforge, Alpha Zombierich

i will write about Star later

Last edited by Ace the Legend on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:46 am

Gloryangel wrote:
Well i wasn't on the list either lol but like zoe it's all good xD

Ummm lets see here's my bio if you want it (not quite sure how to do this lol) (marceloes is the only one i can see at the moment so i'll give i my best lol)

Josie Gloryangel-

Came from a pretty well off family but left so she could become more independent. She always stands up for her friends and enjoys meeting new people. She's more witty than strong, but she doesn't really like working at computers either. She either outsmarts her opponents, or she helps them out in the right direction for good Smile 
She always wore the same outfit, and always equipped with here ninja swords and wrench xP she likes more up close battles because she's able to use more of her true skills.

Personality: carefree
Hobby: reading
Job: mechanic
Family: ran away from home.... soooo....
Vehicle: motorcycle
Relationship: you do not want to get into that drama... hahahaha
And then there's technically josie glorywarrior... But that's still the same girl Razz  just a little older and wiser.. she changed her name to match her boyfriend's lol that josie...  :Phahaha (and she dresses in the white skirt, white jacket thing lol and white angel wings) She also has the blindfold...

but yeah, like lots of people, josie never showed her eyes...

Cool  oooh the mystery.... LOL Razz
Back to top Go down

Übercharge Ready!

Übercharge Ready!
Rioxnation
Rioxnation

FusionFall Name : L4D_Snarlingbeastess
Female Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:01 am

ಠ_ಠ... ok...  Misery 

Can you at least make me a side character that dies first ಥ_ಥ  Anything's ok at this point. 
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallLegacy.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnH-XJ3pM-nmy_PuHq5WBIw/videos

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Undelos wrote:
Grumpz.

I'm just gonna admit right now......I'm going to enjoy writing your first character. lol!
Black Lambs , the ladies just can't resist Misery  

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Niiice dude
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Undelos wrote:
Shrug I dunno.

He's overrated???? Troll Face
I need YOU(r) characters - second spin Sad_gr10

Nah, kidding. I know X is overrated.
The only way I can describe his personality is that he's rational.
And that's a trait from yours truly.
Shows how unoriginal I am... Troll Face
7 Legends is overrated too but me and Slim rushed everything lol.
The script was virtually non-existent.  jocolor 
But who cares? The Xtremists is a more interesting story arc.  Blossom Suspect
Whatever... EyeBrows 
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:54 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
I need YOU(r) characters - second spin Sad_gr10
Learning, I see. Sure Lol 

P.S. I only replied cause even though, we have the usual number of members on right now, no one's said anything!

P.S.S. What's wrong with you guys lately?!

P.S.S.S. I like applesauce.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:41 pm

I was Just joking.... Cute

Its not all Bad to keep your characters personality rather simple. I already pictured his personality as rather level headed, down to earth, and practical. 

He doesn't have one of those typical excessive anime personality types that gets way over used. That kind of thing gets old and annoying after a while.

@glory:
Yep. Guess you're gonna have to be fire...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:46 pm

I feel ignored again... Seriously 

... Think 

I need YOU(r) characters - second spin Ninja_gif_by_jane_theresa-d3btnim

FearMe 
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:08 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I feel ignored again... Seriously 

... Think 

FearMe 
oliver.......

I need YOU(r) characters - second spin Calm-down
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:15 am

I've been found! I'm the worst ninja ever. :sigh: 
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:16 am

I find all the ninjas.. i even took a picture of my friend doing his ninja run in like 8th grade xD hahaha
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:18 am

Gloryangel wrote:
I find all the ninjas.. i even took a picture of my friend doing his ninja run in like 8th grade xD hahaha
You must find this the easiest book ever:

I need YOU(r) characters - second spin 118353-ml-66258
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:23 am

lol nawww xD i get too distracted by everything else going on in the picture xD hahaha
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:29 am

Gloryangel wrote:
lol nawww xD i get too distracted by everything else going on in the picture xD hahaha
To me, it's as if he's not there sometimes. *Sigh* Reminds me... I got this book for Christmas:

I need YOU(r) characters - second spin Where's%20The%20Meerkat

It's as if Meerkats were trying to take over. Toy prizes in Drayton Manor, a book, an autobiography, toys, insurance companies, even my granny has a Meerkat statue! The end is nigh. Seriously 
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:38 am

Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:17 am

Gloryangel wrote:
To me, it's as if he's not there sometimes. *Sigh* Reminds me... I got this book for Christmas:

I need YOU(r) characters - second spin Where's%20The%20Meerkat

It's as if Meerkats were trying to take over. Toy prizes in Drayton Manor, a book, an autobiography, toys, insurance companies, even my granny has a Meerkat statue! The end is nigh. Seriously 

U forgot they took over lion king!!!!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:19 am

Ace the Legend wrote:
U forgot they took over lion king!!!!
That's because I probably never seen it. Or if I did, it would've been about 12 years ago.
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:14 am

LE GASP!!!
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:18 pm

Lol You Can Call Me Layla Roscoewick And Add me to the list lol. if you want.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:55 pm

So...................................................How's your comic going?  Think

Just stumbled upon this thread while browsing the general discussion section Whistling
Back to top Go down

Bo Ajaxbaboon

Bo Ajaxbaboon
Bo
Bo

FusionFall Name : Bo Ajaxbaboon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 468
FF Location : Sitting on an uncomfortable chair.

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:08 pm

Teh revival... dang...
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:23 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
So...................................................How's your comic going?  Think

Just stumbled upon this thread while browsing the general discussion section Whistling
well since Undy here is a lazy blob Troll Face  (or just pressed with work, you know, whatever works  No Idea ) i'm gonna say...absolutely zippo progress Teehee2
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:21 pm

Troll Queen version of Bo wrote:
Teh revival... dang...

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
So...................................................How's your comic going?  Think

well since Undy here is a lazy blob Troll Face  (or just pressed with work, you know, whatever works  No Idea ) i'm gonna say...absolutely zippo progress Teehee2

I need YOU(r) characters - second spin 429924_360512757304986_396534991_n

Well.................I'll just put these here then.....

I need YOU(r) characters - second spin A-this10

I need YOU(r) characters - second spin A-this11
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:26 pm

Seriously

Guys.......................I forgot this thread even existed.

Its helpful that this came back up though. Least I can throw these bios in the word doc instead of typing it out.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:01 pm

well, i stand corrected ThumbUp how dare you be more prolific than me with stories
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:42 pm

Sure Lol

And you thought I was lazy. By the way, it went from 50 to 55 today.

Razz
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:46 pm

Besides, we all know I'm the lazy on-Zzz...

Troll Face

EDIT: Mind changing Oliver's age to 18? Pwetty pwease? Razz
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:52 am

o.o wow

..... that reminds me.....
i keep wanting to go back and wrap up that story me and grumps were writing Razz

Maybe later xP
^^ famous last words...

that also reminds me, i need to work on my editing of Diving into Darkness...
if you ever wanna see it I can give you what i have so far on like skype or something,
not gonna put it up here tho, for publishing reasons...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need YOU(r) characters - second spin   I need YOU(r) characters - second spin Empty

Back to top Go down

I need YOU(r) characters - second spin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top