Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me.   Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:05 am

God dangit I hate Sinestro and the rest of his carp. Maybe it was just my stragetgy since my character HAS NO POWERS. Well I was avoiding attacks the whole time instead of actually defending. And then again Im a solo player with my new character so maybe I should start my Beta R&D Projects.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me.   Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:23 pm

I managed fine. Is this the 1st EP?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me.   Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:44 am

Ummmmmmmmmm....surrree But I beat Sinestro earlier. R&D Prjects and other improvements got me the job well done ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me.   Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:50 am

Samurai Ray wrote:
Ummmmmmmmmm....surrree
Not sure if sarcastic... or not. Whole reason why I put up the Squidward emote. Razz I don't have it, so I wouldn't know if you fight Sinestro/Green Lantern or not.

Good that you finally managed to beat them. Any idea HOW R&D works? I researched the plans, and I have some exobytes... But I just can't upgrade anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me.   Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:42 am

The R&D Researches grants access to the part of making mods. For example would be 8 Forfited Exobytes would create your R&D Component. Then you would get a Alpha or Beta interface and combine the 8 exos which would be dominant or health Eco with the interface and that would create the mod. After that you just drag the mod to the piece of your suit you'd wanna improve and presto you done. It may sound complicated but it's real easy or just look it up on youtube
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me.   Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:44 am

go to R&D Station, and combine Exobits to form Exobytes, then make upgrades, and apply them to your equipment
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me.   Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern Corp vs Sinestro Corp....and then theres me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top