FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:50 am

What should hair color be?

I was thinking about orange, black, grey / light grey or blue :O

Btw the hair is a clean cut,
Spoiler:
 
OR
Spoiler:
 
OR
Spoiler:
 

What do you guys think btw ( random cool name I chose lol )

I want to max this characters level out..

In a week possibly
yes I will be playing fusion fall ALOT with this to be done.

THOSE ARE THE hairs I will have to chose from and random colors

Idk what kinda color for hair I should chose this will be my new main!
(Sorry for huge pics) Click the Spoiler button to show pics.

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}


Last edited by SugarAE on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:53 am

i think red/orange

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:56 am

The first one looks like another copy of me... Except with different colour eyes and hair.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel


Last edited by Oliver Zombieweasel on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:56 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
i think red/orange
There is no red only red orange or orange. No

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:57 am

SugarAE wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
i think red/orange
There is no red only red orange or orange. No


yeah that's what i meant, red orange

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:59 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
SugarAE wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
i think red/orange
There is no red only red orange or orange. No


yeah that's what i meant, red orange
I tried not bad hm..

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:01 am

SugarAE wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
SugarAE wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
i think red/orange
There is no red only red orange or orange. No



yeah that's what i meant, red orange
I tried not bad hm..


okay, and can you come on now, so i can get out of monkey mountain

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:02 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
SugarAE wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
SugarAE wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
i think red/orange
There is no red only red orange or orange. No



yeah that's what i meant, red orange
I tried not bad hm..


okay, and can you come on now, so i can get out of monkey mountain
Alright hold you're horses lol

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Red orange is good i think.

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Alright well I made the right choice!

I am Ultra The Hero

I have red orange clean cut with sleepy eye
I have made progress in 2 hours I am level 6 :-)

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:49 pm

SugarAE wrote:
Alright well I made the right choice!

I am Ultra The Hero

I have red orange clean cut with sleepy eye
I have made progress in 2 hours I am level 6 :-)
Nice in 2 hours level 6?? are you kidding me? haha

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:07 am

I used to love making new characters..........until they added the Training Introduction. It took out the ability to pick your own clothes.

After that, It lost it's appeal. I hate the fact that everyone has to run around in the same Mock 5 outfit and those Engineer Piped pants. It really makes you feel less special.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:08 am

Undelos wrote:
I used to love making new characters..........until they added the Training Introduction. It took out the ability to pick your own clothes.

After that, It lost it's appeal. I hate the fact that everyone has to run around in the same Mock 5 outfit and those Engineer Piped pants. It really makes you feel less special.
Exactly! Also, the new tutorial is boring. The old one wasn't too exciting but it certainly was more
fun than the Null Void tutorial. :sigh:

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:12 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Undelos wrote:
I used to love making new characters..........until they added the Training Introduction. It took out the ability to pick your own clothes.

After that, It lost it's appeal. I hate the fact that everyone has to run around in the same Mock 5 outfit and those Engineer Piped pants. It really makes you feel less special.
Exactly! Also, the new tutorial is boring. The old one wasn't too exciting but it certainly was more
fun than the Null Void tutorial. :sigh:

And the fact some NPCs still mention the Time Machine incident.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:15 am

Oh yeah.

Wow they really messed up with that. CN really needs to hire a new Development team. They cant just leave FusionFall to fail around in the wind like this....

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:17 am

And then there's the fact everyone in the Future referred to you as 'the chosen one' or something. First time I played, that made me feel special...

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:47 am

The new beginning is easier, but nothing beats the future Cool

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi


Male Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:22 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
And then there's the fact everyone in the Future referred to you as 'the chosen one' or something. First time I played, that made me feel special...

You were already special !! The tail you're hiding inside your pants is the reason :DD

_________________


I'm a Manga/Anime addicted boy and a Fusionfall super fan, who stands for the Fusionfall Revival and likes to hard-core farm for ultra rare items in Fusionfall.


You can't expect more from a 15 year old boy, can you?


~Mister Darklingomega



Natsu the Fire Dragon Slayer. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:24 am

dannytheboi wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
And then there's the fact everyone in the Future referred to you as 'the chosen one' or something. First time I played, that made me feel special...

You were already special !! The tail you're hiding inside your pants is the reason :DD

Oh my Radda! Wait. I don't have a tail... That must be my Cryptid Batpack.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:41 am

Wow..
To start over is hard but I am level 10 Smile

Only been playing for a few hours most take almost a week to get to level 10 or a couple of days
Hopefully I can get to level 20 in 3 or 2 days that would be great Very Happy
I will be posting pics of my progress

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:05 am

SugarAE wrote:
Wow..
To start over is hard but I am level 10 Smile

Only been playing for a few hours most take almost a week to get to level 10 or a couple of days
Hopefully I can get to level 20 in 3 or 2 days that would be great Very Happy
I will be posting pics of my progress

It took me about a week to get to lvl 17. On the Prof. that is.

I usually do it as this:

- Guide mission(s)
- World missions (Until the FM Meter is at 75%)
- Nano mission
- World missions until the next level

In that order.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:22 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
SugarAE wrote:
Wow..
To start over is hard but I am level 10 Smile

Only been playing for a few hours most take almost a week to get to level 10 or a couple of days
Hopefully I can get to level 20 in 3 or 2 days that would be great Very Happy
I will be posting pics of my progress

It took me about a week to get to lvl 17. On the Prof. that is.

I usually do it as this:

- Guide mission(s)
- World missions (Until the FM Meter is at 75%)
- Nano mission
- World missions until the next level

In that order.
Heres I do
I do a guide mission I switch guides I do that mission I switch guides
and when I am high level and need lots of experience to level up and no missions to do, All I gotta do is switch guides
therefore, I will never have to race to get FM or kill monsters Smile
I also have TONS of guide missions I dont even bother
I only do some guide missions for the FM
I do all nano missions.

I should have thought of this a long time ago lol!

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:32 am

SugarAE wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
SugarAE wrote:
Wow..
To start over is hard but I am level 10 Smile

Only been playing for a few hours most take almost a week to get to level 10 or a couple of days
Hopefully I can get to level 20 in 3 or 2 days that would be great Very Happy
I will be posting pics of my progress

It took me about a week to get to lvl 17. On the Prof. that is.

I usually do it as this:

- Guide mission(s)
- World missions (Until the FM Meter is at 75%)
- Nano mission
- World missions until the next level

In that order.
Heres I do
I do a guide mission I switch guides I do that mission I switch guides
and when I am high level and need lots of experience to level up and no missions to do, All I gotta do is switch guides
therefore, I will never have to race to get FM or kill monsters Smile
I also have TONS of guide missions I dont even bother
I only do some guide missions for the FM
I do all nano missions.


well, i tend to just do missions when i see them, but i do guide missions when i find the time to do them, but i always do them before i reach the next level, and that's why i'm level 16 now, it took me forever to get there, but it's fun to do it like that, as it's kinda like the way the game intended

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:36 am

Well I dont want to waste anytime looking for guide missions or doing them when I know I can get more fusion matter and waste less time.

Also I also am already lvl 36 on SugarAE
I am just making a new main I know how hard it is to level up nowadays. Wink!

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:08 pm

SugarAE wrote:
Well I dont want to waste anytime looking for guide missions or doing them when I know I can get more fusion matter and waste less time.

Also I also am already lvl 36 on SugarAE
I am just making a new main I know how hard it is to level up nowadays. Wink!

You don't have to look for new guide missions. It's easier to look at your email. Your guide pretty much always tells you who to talk to.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
SugarAE wrote:
Well I dont want to waste anytime looking for guide missions or doing them when I know I can get more fusion matter and waste less time.

Also I also am already lvl 36 on SugarAE
I am just making a new main I know how hard it is to level up nowadays. Wink!

You don't have to look for new guide missions. It's easier to look at your email. Your guide pretty much always tells you who to talk to.

I know I didnt mean it like that.

I change guides check mails and go to where I have to go Smile

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..   Today at 3:19 am

Back to top Go down
 

So I have been thinking about making a new character on fusionfall..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Off Topic-