Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 456
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.)   Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) Elsword___full_cast_by_shy_ale_160-d4tbczh

I mean,it's worth a try,isn't it? ;w;

So basically,if you're a fan of Stylish-Action...this game is for you.

Elsword Online takes place in the world of Elrios, where the land was once rumored to be forsaken by the gods themselves. Some even whispered that it was the playground of the demon gods. A few decades have passed and Elrios is now protected by the powers from the Tree of El. However, peace and prosperity can only last for so long when evil still exists. Recently, the Tree of El’s powers began to weaken and the super continent, Elrios, will never be the same again.

The story unfolds as three young heroes seek out to discover the mysterious evil that is causing the Tree of El’s powers to weaken. Elsword, young and ambitious, joins the kingdom’s El Search Party to follow his older sister’s footsteps. Aisha, naïve and mischievous, sets off to find the villain who transferred her powers through an ancient ring. Rena, a wise spirit, feels the El’s resonance from the Tree of Light and is chosen by the Elders to find it. Destiny has set these three heroes to tread the same path for this important mission.

Further in their adventures, the Party grows with new members, each bringing in unique skills and more meaning to their common purpose.

It's not FusionFall...but it has some elements in the game like FF. If you have the time,I really suggest you try it. There's even an event giving out free costume sets and accessorizes. You can make your own character,play how you want...it's really fun and it
free and we could even have our own guild for FFX...tots fun guise.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.)   Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Doesn't look too bad apart from the side scrolling thing. :/
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.)   Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Fine,fine,fine.

I need something more engaging than Drawing cards and Fizzling 50% of the time anyways.

I'll check it out. It better not have small character models or Sprite models...
LIES 
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.)   Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:37 am

IT'S IN 2.5 DIMENSIOONS.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.)   Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:48 am

PistolNitro wrote:
IT'S IN 2.5 DIMENSIOONS.
Seriously . . . .

Like in FusionFall Heroes 2.5 Dimensions????
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.)   Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:06 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAFLidHjCLA

nope.pistol
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.)   Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:02 am

Elsword is actually really fun ive played for like a month then i got bored Razz
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Male Posts : 506
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.)   Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:45 am

I play the game and it is really fun. I'm trying to play it more often and become more stronger so I can PvP
Back to top Go down
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/novagalacticbommer

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.)   Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Might I sugest....ELSWORD?!?!?! (Again,for like the 38th tiem.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top