Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender Empty
PostSubject: what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender   what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:17 pm

and on second time you decide who you pick the most you love
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender   what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:26 pm

what do you mean a double date?
2 guys 2 girls, go out to eat dinner.
so first thing id do.. is 
get my friend, pick up girls go to restaurant eat, go back drop 2 girls off and my friend and go home, watch a movie and go to sleep?
dude seriously this thread is idiotic no offense
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender   what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:43 pm

What we would do is go to my place and have some fun... EyeBrows Playing Smash Bros. Seriously 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender   what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:40 pm

haha well for homecoming i was on a double date Razz  We went to dinner, walked around the mall, went bowling, and took lots of pictures of us being idiotic, then blew off the dance and went to my dates house that he decorated with fake candles and christmas lights, and listend to our hipster music and slow danced like weirdos (but we stopped when his mom came to take pictures xD ) then we just ate snacks and talked ^.^ it was pretty much the most fun ever Razz

Just have fun! don't worry about trying to sweep someones heart away, as long as you put in an effort to have fun, and go with your best bud, then it'll be a blast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender   what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:51 pm

lol hmm  Nice Gloryangel. and BTW i meant By One Person having double date, When the person Meets the other boy/girl  and the girl who was before went to another city, and you date another boy/girl and then at the end when  you kiss the girl, and your the girl who was before came back from another city, Like I was watching Big Time rush, I Don't Love or Like them, so i've watched and saw that episode hehe Smile  it was cool.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender   what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:53 pm

what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender Groose15
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender   what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:08 pm

So one person is on a date with 2 people? (like 1 boy, 2 girls vise versa?) hahaha well you tell the truth simple as that xP choose the one you like more but don't deny dating the other person xP
I never saw that episode but i wanted too hahaha

And if you don't know, simply takea break from dating, you got time, you're not gonna get married tomorrow xP
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender   what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 pm

Gloryangel wrote:
So one person is on a date with 2 people?
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender   what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:20 pm

..... that awkward moment when my 2 best guyfriends like me and i had to crush all their hopes and dreams......

Wow that sounds mean... geez why am i such a cruel person! And he didn't hear it from me first either which is pretty sad.... poor kid.... wow way to make me feel bad guys xD

But yeah... my life story... me hanging = me + a bunch of guys.... rarely is there another girl xD most the time girls just annoy me though hahaha (most the time) xP

Yeeeeaaah.... it's a curse being this beautiful....
what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender Ugly
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender   what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:23 pm

Gloryangel wrote:
..... that awkward moment when my 2 best guyfriends like me and i had to crush all their hopes and dreams......
Obviously I'm not one of them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender   what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender Empty

Back to top Go down

what would you do if you had double date? girl/boy date two people with opposite gender

View previous topic View next topic Back to top