FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Today at 10:39 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 therer gose my ff memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Member

Member
Dot vancaster


FusionFall Name : Dot vancaster
Level : 36
Male Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-09-10
Age : 15
FF Location : treehouse (past)

PostSubject: therer gose my ff memories   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:02 am

well my computer just made it so all my ff pics are viruse so i have to delete them and most were form when the game just came out so now most of my memories from there are now gone
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13328
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: therer gose my ff memories   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:29 am

Welcome back, Dot! ...I think? You seem to have 58 posts. LIES 

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Member

Member
Dot vancaster


FusionFall Name : Dot vancaster
Level : 36
Male Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-09-10
Age : 15
FF Location : treehouse (past)

PostSubject: Re: therer gose my ff memories   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:34 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Welcome back, Dot! ...I think? You seem to have 58 posts. LIES 
if there are 2 dot im not the one your thinking im just using my ff name
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5887
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: therer gose my ff memories   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:37 am

Before you think about deleting them, see if you can retrieve clean versions.
I'm not sure if any of these methods would work but it's kinda worth a shot I guess.
A system restore to a point before you got the virus might work.
Or maybe you could try running a full scan of Malwarebytes (antimalware software)
from http://malwarebytes.org
there is a free version. (Or software if you have one.)
Now, I don't think it can disinfect files (I don't even know if that's really possible or easy)
but it might get rid of the viruses on your computer.
Just make sure to do another full scan to make sure the viruses are gone because sometimes
it does take a few scans to completely get rid of them.

I don't know how else I can help. Sorry. Good luck! Smile

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Member

Member
Dot vancaster


FusionFall Name : Dot vancaster
Level : 36
Male Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-09-10
Age : 15
FF Location : treehouse (past)

PostSubject: Re: therer gose my ff memories   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:52 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Before you think about deleting them, see if you can retrieve clean versions.
I'm not sure if any of these methods would work but it's kinda worth a shot I guess.
A system restore to a point before you got the virus might work.
Or maybe you could try running a full scan of Malwarebytes (antimalware software)
from http://malwarebytes.org
there is a free version. (Or software if you have one.)
Now, I don't think it can disinfect files (I don't even know if that's really possible or easy)
but it might get rid of the viruses on your computer.
Just make sure to do another full scan to make sure the viruses are gone because sometimes
it does take a few scans to completely get rid of them.

I don't know how else I can help. Sorry. Good luck! Smile
cant retive clean ones  there gone to
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5887
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: therer gose my ff memories   Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:03 am

Have you tried doing a System Restore?
Do you know how to do it?
This is your best shot I think.

What operating system are you running? Windows XP? Vista? 7? Mac? Linux?
If you're running Windows Vista or 7, go to start, type in System Restore and open the program.
Remember to a day/time that you DEFINITELY did NOT have those viruses.
Or at least to a day that you remember you could access your files properly.

The restore may take some time. But if you select a restore point
when your files were clean, you can backup those files and maybe do an antivirus/anti-malware scan
just to be sure.

If this happened to me, that would probably be the first thing I'd do.
There's also software called 'Recuva' that recover deleted files (with fairly decent success)
but that's not exactly helpful in this specific situation.
Hope that helps.

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Member

Member
Dot vancaster


FusionFall Name : Dot vancaster
Level : 36
Male Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-09-10
Age : 15
FF Location : treehouse (past)

PostSubject: Re: therer gose my ff memories   Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:46 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Have you tried doing a System Restore?
Do you know how to do it?
This is your best shot I think.

What operating system are you running? Windows XP? Vista? 7? Mac? Linux?
If you're running Windows Vista or 7, go to start, type in System Restore and open the program.
Remember to a day/time that you DEFINITELY did NOT have those viruses.
Or at least to a day that you remember you could access your files properly.

The restore may take some time. But if you select a restore point
when your files were clean, you can backup those files and maybe do an antivirus/anti-malware scan
just to be sure.

If this happened to me, that would probably be the first thing I'd do.
There's also software called 'Recuva' that recover deleted files (with fairly decent success)
but that's not exactly helpful in this specific situation.
Hope that helps.
yea tride sistum restor it wont come so yea
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: therer gose my ff memories   Today at 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down
 

therer gose my ff memories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Off Topic-