FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  


For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.


FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Happy Birthday To Dragoon!
Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:13 pm by Mugiwara no luffy

» A Legend Passes: Stan Lee
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:23 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Sky Fallen Has been born!
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:33 pm by Mugiwara no luffy

» Well I got this problem after halloween update
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:26 pm by Mugiwara no luffy

» Did Grumpy became official Dev for Fusionfall legacy?!
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:28 pm by Mugiwara no luffy

» Fusionfall Retro now in 2.0! (The Past has arrived)
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» What's up everyone?
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:24 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Fusionfall retro all gears
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:40 pm by Mugiwara no luffy

» Xtreme's new fresh coat of paint
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:35 am by Guest


Share | 
 

 doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj
avatar

FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6280
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 27
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:05 am

Seriously 

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS.



I was just told by an NPC that you can feed your stuff in your pack to your equipped Nano pet.
And they will give you stuff.

I.........

I dont understand Life anymore.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
avatar

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13292
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 22
FF Location : Elysium

PostSubject: Re: doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:06 am

...Oh, when I read the title, I thought you had an actual cat that snuck into your wardrobe and ate your clothes. Whistling Too Funny Ed Face 

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
avatar

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 19
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:08 am

should've been more specific, Undy, then me and Oli wouldn't have thought that Ed Face 

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj
avatar

FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6280
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 27
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:17 am


I purposly wasnt specific.

No matter how you say it or what its referring to..........its still unbelievably ridiculous.

Seriously.

I just fed my cat 3 swords/athames. 

Swords man. Fr3aking swords. 
And some robes too.

And it ate them all the same.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
avatar

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13292
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 22
FF Location : Elysium

PostSubject: Re: doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:30 am

Ridiculous, yet funny. I like your style, Undelos.



I think I knew about it, but I haven't played ANYTHING for weeks! I have played a bit of Super Mario Sunshine and Star Fox: Adventures, and thinking of playing Sims 3 again, but I have art to draw, colouring to do, and Avatar and Chuggaaconroy to watch, and waking up at 4pm isn't really helping. Glare 

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

The Target

The Target
MovingxTarget
avatar

FusionFall Name : Moving Target
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5661
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 20
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:31 am

Fat... will eat houses Troll Face No seriously they will Seriously

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
avatar

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13292
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 22
FF Location : Elysium

PostSubject: Re: doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:39 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Fat... will eat houses Troll Face No seriously they will Seriously


Hey, fat, cat... Garfield! Yep, I ran straight to my cobweb-filled Tumblr just to get that. Ed Face

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel


Last edited by Oliver Zombieweasel on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj
avatar

FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6280
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 27
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...   Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:42 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Fat... will eat houses Troll Face No seriously they will Seriously

How did I miss this.....?

And how Is this possible?!

*decides to not want House anymore*

*looks down at pleading wide eyed little pet*

"Sure! Have at it!"

*looks on casually as the three pound little creature begins to devour 40 tons of steel gurters, dry wall, brick and morter.*

Most metal pet evar. Seriously

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
avatar

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13292
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 22
FF Location : Elysium

PostSubject: Re: doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...   Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Undelos wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Fat... will eat houses Troll Face No seriously they will Seriously

How did I miss this.....?

Because you didn't because he said that back in November, and you just forgot about it, and instead, everyone missed my incredibly-funny gif because you're all jealous that you couldn't find anything better Glare 

 Troll Face

But yeah, you probably forgot about it.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...   Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:10 pm

oh this reminds me of Mabinogi, I had a spirit inside my sword that talked to me and asked for food, it was able to eat weapons, toys, clothing, diamonds and jewels,  even flowers.

It was a fun time.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
avatar

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13292
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 22
FF Location : Elysium

PostSubject: Re: doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...   Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:15 pm

And then there's Fi, who gives you fairly pointless statistics on the immediate environment, but was still a bit important in the story.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

The Target

The Target
MovingxTarget
avatar

FusionFall Name : Moving Target
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5661
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 20
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...   Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:17 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Undelos wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Fat... will eat houses :trollface:No seriously they will Seriously

How did I miss this.....?

Because you didn't because he said that back in November, and you just forgot about it, and instead, everyone missed my incredibly-funny gif because you're all jealous that you couldn't find anything better Glare 

 Troll Face

But yeah, you probably forgot about it.
Kay Kay  Misery

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...   

Back to top Go down
 

doods. I just found out that my cat can eat my clothes...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Online MMO's :: Wizard101-