Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
An important question from your Rumoy. Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
An important question from your Rumoy. EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

An important question from your Rumoy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: An important question from your Rumoy.   An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:42 am

So I know there was a whole thread about Xtreme Hunters's uniforms and such.

So I wanted to make the xtreme hunters wear 1 of these sets (this is info I need for my comic.)

Providence Armor

Tom sets

Beetle

or Shogun

That way I split it into groups. Good, neutral, bad.

all that fun stuff

An important question from your Rumoy. ShogunsetAn important question from your Rumoy. 500px-Unidentified_Providence_Agent_(Townsville_Center)

An important question from your Rumoy. Tom-and-clydes
An important question from your Rumoy. Maxresdefault

This is only going to be worn during missions and school in the comic,

other than those times, the character is going to look the way the maker of the character made it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An important question from your Rumoy.   An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:28 am

Well the groups name is critical X now Seriously

I never honestly wanted to disband the group. So it gives me hope that you are doing this. Maybe I can get the system cranking again if wil releases sometime next year.

Timekeeper set for me in the comics. Not hat though only blindfold. As for the rest. Idk. I think every member is unique and were not just the people that knock on doors and sells cookies.Troll Face For example if dragoon is a explosive expert than make one of those explosive outfits (corny right) Best of luck to you on this Smile
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

FusionFall Name : The Galaxy Demon
Level : 666
Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: An important question from your Rumoy.   An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:34 am

Maybe we could get Critical X on Minecraft or ROBLOX? Whistling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An important question from your Rumoy.   An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:43 am

Well the whole uniform thing seemed like a team thing, well more like faster to color, but either way, drew up the first page,

features Ozw, Dex cg, and Jake. It's 11 so you know I won't be doing anything right now. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An important question from your Rumoy.   An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:47 am

Right. Idk the team thing is up to the forum . The official colors are red and black ( Voted for on a thread)

@ Moth Not enough people here play those games
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: An important question from your Rumoy.   An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:55 pm

on roblox you can build anything a fluid world.. you can build fusionfall its self with npc's and all if you where dedicated but no one will do that.
Back to top Go down

Koopa Football Player

Koopa Football Player
Leon Steamhawk
Leon Steamhawk

FusionFall Name : Leon Steamhawk
Level : 300
Male Posts : 194
FF Location : Goat's Junk Yard

PostSubject: Re: An important question from your Rumoy.   An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:14 pm

I'd say the Shogun set.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SiennaReborn21

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: An important question from your Rumoy.   An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:55 pm

I really only liked the upper torso of the Shogun Armor. Wore that as Liam most of the time and traded off with the Academy Chest armor every so often.

Actually, I really never liked the leggings of the Armor in fusionfall. Just never approved of them. However I did wear the Forever King Boots as well as the Dark avenger Boots with them instead.

Do what I do and take a reference and build off of that. That's what I did with Li's uniform.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: An important question from your Rumoy.   An important question from your Rumoy. EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:57 pm

I never got to wear the Shogun set much, same with the Eye Guy set. I liked both. :moon: 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An important question from your Rumoy.   An important question from your Rumoy. Empty

Back to top Go down

An important question from your Rumoy.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top