Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic)   Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:16 pm

A young girl eagerly leaves the academy, rushing through missions, wearing any armor she can. At first you'd think she was strange, a tomboy, thanks to the way she walked around. The girl randomly receives a friend request, a young man with a bloo nano smiles and waves hello, she says hi back and continues to do missions, she meets friends along her journey. Level after level, an alarming speed, all the other girls would slowly do missions or hangout. The young girl however disliked standing around and kept leveling up, at level 20 she needed help on a mission, her boyfriend and all her friends are away, so she asks the young man for help. They get her the mojo nano and she thanks him, though she seemed very sad. The young man asks her why she was upset, she tells him that she knows her boyfriend is off with another woman. The young man reassures her that the guy wouldn't do such a thing to her. The two talked for hours, her eyes widened, she couldn't believe a guy like him still existed. Everyday she would ask him for help and the young man would warp to her side with a smile. The girl slowly met all his friends, though she usually liked to stay alone, except she wanted to be seen with him, talking to him and his friends, she felt like she belonged there. She sits by a tree at black head waiting for him, the young man was no where to be seen, 2 more days passed, tears fell from her face as she sat there alone. In the distance she hears a chuckle, though it sounded like a guy in pain. The young man had injuries, cuts on his chest, a black eye. She hugged him and asked if he was fine, he smiled and gave her something. She cried even more as she held a Foster Blade in her arms, she had spent weeks searching for one. He hugged Bloo as he passed out on the tree, she stared as he fell onto her laps, people who walked by watched with curiosity as they headed towards the bank. For hours the 2 stayed there, listening to the wind.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic)   Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:40 pm

i don't approve of your attempts to romance my sister  LIES 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic)   Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:

it's ok it's ok, it just LOOKS like your sister.

No Idea 
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic)   Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

it's ok it's ok,  it just LOOKS like your sister.

No Idea 
i don't buy it  Jelous 

that other guy better not have been Rex, as much as i hate that dirty, rotten...*continues grumbling angry remarks into the distance*
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic)   Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:54 am

ooh la laaaaaaa Very Happy 

looks awesoooome Very Happy 

hahaha that one part with the fosters blade reminds me of the time julian got me my most favorite pants ever..... man i wish i had a real pair of those....

buuut, with my fashion designer friends, i'll just have ask them... cross my fingers xD

but i like the story Very Happy sounds sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic)   Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Is Alice (FusionFall Fanfic)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top