Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

dex7322
dex7322

FusionFall Name : Jake MagnavoX
Level : 36
Male Posts : 109

PostSubject: FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.)   FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:39 am

Yes, I understand that most of you either don't play Minecraft or are morely focused on the other project being worked on, but this weekend, we're opening the server up again for testing...

We're introducing new weather patterns, new weapons, and a new PvP-based feature (the D.E.X.G.A.M.E.S.) that haven't been seen since the last beta sessions.

We hope to see some of you online this upcoming Friday.

http://fusionmodhq.com/minecraft/news/read/t6.php
http://fusionmodhq.com/minecraft/news/read/t7.php

If you like what you see, be sure to follow F.M.H.Q. on Facebook and Twitter for news as it comes in.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionmodhq.com

Tech Support

Tech Support
UserIsUnkonwn
UserIsUnkonwn

FusionFall Name : Owen Faveninja
Male Posts : 99
FF Location : Darklands

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.)   FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:45 am

for a minute i thought it would be some long paragraph or something but what's the twitter link i'll follow just to keep updated
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.)   FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:56 am

Sometimes I wish Minecraft was free...

C'mon, it wouldn't end up like FF did, cause they've both got totally different gameplay. Yeah Right 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.)   FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:14 am

too bad I forgot the info to my mc acc a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.)   FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:14 am

If you guys want you can always port the map to PS3 if they add that functionality in the future. Same for Vita and Ps4
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Male Posts : 368
FF Location : The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.)   FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Iplayed the game for the 1st time yesterday it was pretty awesome.  Bloo Dance  I just dont know what  to do with the resource pack I downloaded on my windows laptop but after that what do I do? Lol im new to minecraft  and all  that
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.)   FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.) Empty

Back to top Go down

FusionFall: Minecraft Edition (F.M.H.Q.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top