Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors.   Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:12 pm

For me, at least. I think we go back on the 6th of January. Not the best end of term, as it was raining, and I had to restart Windows 8.1. :sigh:

There's also a new Nintendo Direct, but I can't be bothered to make a thread about it, so I'll tell you what I know about it here.

Rosalina and Luma are now in Super Smash Bros., and there's going to be a new Zelda game called Hyrule Warriors (Name not final), which is pretty much a Dynasty Warriors game, which I know nothing about.

I'm guessing Nintendo got the idea of it from the Bokoblin Herd in Skyward Sword. It also seems to feature the Link from before Skyward Sword. How do I know? Cape. My theory is that before Demise arose from the ground, the human civilization was known as Hyrule (After the Goddess Hylia), and that when SS Link and Zelda moved to the surface, Zelda (Which remembrance of her previous form) renamed the surface, Hyrule. Or it was purely coincidental.

I know this isn't the same Link as in SS, as the HW Link is left-handed, not right-handed. The game does show Bokoblins and Lizalfos in their SS forms, though. Here's a pic:

Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. 1522244_559020100839395_1478588209_n

As for Nintendo Direct, if you want news about it, go and watch it. I just can't be bothered today. Gotta re-download some stuff. Glare 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

supercody4039

supercody4039
supercody
supercody

FusionFall Name : Cody Druidbourne
Male Posts : 489
FF Location : Forsaken Valley :D

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors.   Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:29 am

I would have never expected them to add Rosalina to SSB. Could be cool.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors.   Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:34 am

supercody4039 wrote:
I would have never expected them to add Rosalina to SSB. Could be cool.

FINALLY! Someone has noticed a thread I made yesterday!

And it would kinda make sense, since they added a Super Mario Galaxy stage, and she's in Super Mario 3D World.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors.   Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:55 am

Really excited for the news this time around. The direct was hypful.
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors.   Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:43 am

I know rosalina, but who's this luma girl/guy?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors.   Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:45 am

Prince scavengertazer wrote:
I know rosalina, but who's this luma girl/guy?

Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. 200px-SMG_YellowLuma
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors.   Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:00 am

Oh it's a thing... didn't see that coming O.o
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

FusionFall Name : The Galaxy Demon
Level : 666
Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors.   Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:53 am

I start Christmas break in 2 days.  Seriously 

-cry-
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors.   Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors. Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Break has Started! And something about Hyrule Warriors.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top