Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:35 pm

WARNING: VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED. Possibly 13+ content.

This story takes place with fusionfall player's characters actually having seperate lives from their own. Meaning the Fusionfall world is their real world. Since the Fusionfall shut down they were able to move on their own and had free will, and lived their life.

You might notice the narrator changes person from time to time. like right now.
v-----
_________________________________________________________________________________

"In other news, already 160 Fusion Faller's  have passed away, Grim's Resurrect em is no where to be found, Dexter tells us that Grim must have been captured at some point, every day more fusions spawn and kill more Faller's."

The television turns off, alone sat a man with a black shirt, a bored expression on his face. His short black hair, covering one of his eyes at times. He had modified versions of his clothing, things that would normally be blue or brown are now black and red. His clockwork pants were a good example. He got up and started walking towards the door, opening it he looked out into the cold heartless street.

You hear stories about Fusionfall, about how everyone enjoyed living in this universe, tales of heroes, friendship, bravery, and explorations. Though, I couldn't be apart of most of that, I saw the blood filled streets, the miserable, the murderous, the chaos. Fusion Fall is divided into so many groups of communities, 50% of them belonged to what the Faller's call "The Bad Side" I call it "Scattered Blood ".

Here the normal was stealing, killing, lying, bullying, adult ery and even forced adult action. I had to live there because I had to choose, either living here and letting my brothers live in the safe side, or go over there and risk them being killed. Beating Fuse is a job most people gave up on, I was never much of a grinder, the items I have comes from friends and missions, Level 30 might be the only level monster I actually hunt for. The level system pretty much only takes into account your growth, strength, speed, and the exp gauge. No one seems to have been able to beat Fuse, due to the fact that most people die from 2 hits. Dying without Grim to resurrect the dead means everyone would die before doing anything to Fuse, and after they die Fuse would regain all his lost hp.

The name's Grumpy Druidsheep, let me show you, the scum beneath the scum.

A female player dressed in the school uniform which was really revealing came up to me, looking into my eyes, "Hey sugar, for 500 taros you can have quite an hour." she smiled.

I walked away ignoring her existence, taking out my hover car and heading to work. Living in the sad part of town didn't mean I couldn't get a job in a nice town, so I worked as a blacksmith in Townsville Park alongside a mechanic who has been my friend for years. Together we fix and sell gadgets, gear, vehicles, weapons, and invent features for them. Occasionally me and her have to grind for material in order to fix things. Her name is Josie Gloryangel. We were inseparable at times since we had so much in common, it was like a best brother best sister situation, always giving her advice when she wants to impress her boyfriend. We would also draw as we chatted, she would chat about him all day it was hilarious. Unfortunately he's always worried about his friends who want to beat Fuse.

"Yooo Grumpy, we have to fix this big tank for Dane, he and his forever gang are going to grind the catacombs." Josie called out.

"Hm, maybe I'll get to talk to the happy couple." I replied as passed her her giant robot claw wrench.

"I'm pretty sure Zoe and Diamond got married and left the gang, they keep publishing books though." she said as she began working.

"I thought she and Dragoon were a thing?" I asked.

*knock knock*

Josie heard someone knocking at the door so she walked over, knowing Riley was coming she told him to wait a sec as she opened her inventory, while I was fixing a hover board she quickly changed cloths. They both left as I took out the solidified Plasma, this was a special material that only I know how to make, making any weapon have an electrifying effect. This plasma was also the most durable source of fuel, meaning I would get a lot of customers asking for some.

I looked outside and saw a teen couple making out in the park, his hand reaching into her shirt. This is usually seen more in the chaotic side of town, yet this is probably the least dirty thing I've seen a couple do, I walked back to my room and asked.

"Looks like today's going to be a weird day. Right Bloo?"
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 pm

When you said viewer discretion, you meant it. Seriously
If only there was a way to integrate XFF and XFF13 so that you don't
have to login to each and could combine accounts allowing
you to log out of one and automatically be logged out of the other.   Think

Anyway, I can't usually pull through fanfics unless they're
structured similarly to how I write stories here. (Images/memes
for visual/atmosphere aid and the Colon-Asterisk-Speech Marks method which looks
like a play script format. E.g.
Grumpy: *smashes door down* "I knew I had Hom's strength all along."  Troll Face )

BUT, I did read it (not sure if I read properly)
and the atmosphere was pretty good!
Were you describing Bella in school clothes.... needing 500 taros. Seriously  
(BTW, Admins/MODs, if you disagree with any of my moderating, do tell.   Yep )
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:10 pm

lol not bella, just the clothing,

yeah I really censored most of what was going to happen in the story  Shocked 

used adultery instead of the actual term we all know.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:18 pm

ok where's this Diamond guy  LIES ZOE, you've got some 'splainin' to do  Seriously 
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) 500px-PowerMad123
i might add that the FanFic is fine, too, i just don't have anything to say besides that  Morgan Freeman 
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

FusionFall Name : Zoe Bioshine
Female Posts : 450
FF Location : Where aren't I????

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Wow! Pretty good....... Except the fact that diamond is NOT someone I like. But either way this is amazing.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Zoe Bioshine wrote:
Wow! Pretty good....... Except the fact that diamond is NOT someone I like. But either way this is amazing.
YAY! *claps really fast*
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:12 pm

LOL

heeeyyyy a story with me in it Very Happy
this is awesome!

lol it's actually so true though sadly...

hahahaha and you just haaad to include riley Razz
he's not my boyfriend xD

but i like it Very Happy it's so cooooool!
can't wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:17 pm

I find the lack of me disturbing. LIES 

Think ...Hey, I designed the Dexlabs Claw! Ok, not really. Only the Exonauts. :sigh: 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:24 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I find the lack of me disturbing. LIES 

Think ...Hey, I designed the Dexlabs Claw! Ok, not really. Only the Exonauts. :sigh: 

lol well it was my favorite weapon! even though it kinda stunk xD it was still my favorite...
.... but it was also prone to inappropriate jokes  Seriously 

.... that's why we can't have nice things....

lol i'm sure you'll come in sometime xD

@marcie
lol i love how this is set with the whole fusionfall thing and you still included riley who's never even heard about it and definitely wouldn't play it if he had xD hahaha
and psssh i don't talk about him all day xD
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Gloryangel wrote:
Dexlabs claw..... but it was also prone to inappropriate jokes  Seriously
I don't get it.
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) Sheldo10

And this is why I can't be the only MOD here.   Troll Face
Oliver reminds me of Leonard from The Big Bang Theory.
While my younger self reminds me of Sheldon.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:36 pm

I THINK it might have something to do with "Jigglypuffs". I'm guessin'.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I THINK it might have something to do with "Jigglypuffs". I'm guessin'.

lol naaah it's worse

*sigh* it's quite sad....
guys complain that not enough girls play video games
then when they do, some guys jus have to ruin it for everyone...

oh well, we all know that there are good and bad sides for everything  Shrug 
what can you do...

lol this guy kind of reminds me of oliver:
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJW3o4iDWTfNCCJVDeWiZ--nEYZTpd8oRRP4blTggrXwoXQJhufQ does anyone else see it???
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Hmm... "Clefairy"? Yes, sometimes I give private areas Pokemon names. You don't want to know what I call "Diglett". Ok, I should stop. Seriously 

And he does look like me. Both in game and IRL. LIES Except I did have a haircut last week, so now I look a bit like Forrest Gump. Ed Face 
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Gloryangel wrote:
guys complain that not enough girls play video games

lol this guy kind of reminds me of oliver:
does anyone else see it???
I SAY TOO MANY PLAY...  Bloo Dance (Actually, I don't know the statistics.)
Who needs video games. Seriously
*Crushes games console with heavy science encyclopedias*
YEEEEAAAAH.
 Rage  MadBoss  Awesome Boss like.
Wait....What have I done. Seriously Troll Face
Lol why would a guy complain about not enough girls playing video games!?  Shrug
Maybe it's a nerd thing!  Too Funny 
*Pictures boy and girl nerds playing video games for hours.*
*Shudders.*  Troll Face
Nerds. Scare me.
*Looks in the mirror.*
.... Seriously  Seriously  Seriously  Seriously
 Too Funny  Haha.
And yeah Glory, I see the Oliver resemblance.
Hiding something, Oli?   LIES

EDIT: Just kidding, LAN parties can be fun.
But not THAT fun. Seriously  (This is what happens when you stop playing
video games almost completely for long periods.)
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:08 am

LOL hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha xD
 ROFL2 
there was too much amazingness right there xD that, like, made my life....

haha anyways, at least that's what i always hear...
my guyfriend did tell me that i was a "nerds dream" because i like video games xD  Sure Lol 
soooooooo i guess you're right xD

just for nerds...  Ahee 

but we don't sit around playing videogames...
at least when it's just us we don't...
we lay on the carpet and make weird faces while talking deeply about life and listening to hipster music i've never heard xD  
Ed Face 

tadaaa...

yeah that's still weird and nerdy... oh well...
it's less nerdy than making science puns while getting hypothermia besause the keys were locked in the car that's still running...

.... oh wait,  Seriously  i've done that too...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:11 am

Eh, playing video games is more of a geek thing. X is the nerd here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:19 am

it has lack of oliver because he's mega ltra important like X and Bella and anyone else I didn't mention.

Combined.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:22 am

i'm a mix of both Razz at least according to this...
actually i think i do lean more towards the nerd side....
but i'm really a catagory all my own xP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:24 am

Gloryangel wrote:
Us nerds... we lay on the carpet and make weird faces while talking deeply about life and listening to hipster music i've never heard xD  
Ed Face
it's less nerdy than making science puns while getting
hypothermia besause the keys were locked in the car that's still running...
OH GOSH.  Impressed
Just realised....
I....I'm a....
 Crying2  Crying2  Crying2  Crying2
I'M A NEERRRRRRDDDDD YOU GUISE (and girls). FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) Crying10

Will you fellow nerds accept me into your domain of hospitality exclusive
to fellow homo-sapiens of moderate nerd calibre?   Crying2 
 Edd Run 'The Nerd Initiation Test'? Ok! Edd Run 
"Do you watch Star Trek..."
Nevermind. Dexter   Troll Face
(Just kidding Star Trek fans...I just never got into it. Sheldon, don't you dare point your evil
concentrating powers at me...)
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) Sheldo11 Seriously

Science puns anyone?   Too Funny 
*Still doesn't know the difference between geeks and nerds.*
Ah well. I don't want to label myself all the time so whatever.   Yeah Right
But when I was younger, I did used to think nerds were just
geeks but more boring and with no lives.   Ed Face
Let's ask an expert....
Oliver?   Too Funny

EDIT: MIND BLOWN! Just as I was going to post, I saw
that Oliver and Glory were talking about nerds and geeks!
This is destiny calling. Seriously 

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:24 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
it has lack of oliver because he's mega ltra important like X and Bella and anyone else I didn't mention.

Combined.

So... I'm too awesome and important to be in a mere Earth story...

FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) Coop_n10

EDIT: @X: Ha, ha, ha. Tbh, as a kid, I thought nerds and geeks were the same thing. Razz 
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:30 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
OH GOSH.  Impressed
Just realised....
I....I'm a....
 Crying2  Crying2  Crying2  Crying2
I'M A NEERRRRRRDDDDD YOU GUISE (and girls). FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) Crying10

Science puns anyone?   Too Funny 
*Still doesn't know the difference between geeks and nerds.*
Ah well. I don't want to label myself all the time so whatever.   Yeah Right
But when I was younger, I did used to think nerds were just
geeks but more boring and with no lives.   Ed Face
Let's ask an expert....
Oliver?   Too Funny

EDIT: MIND BLOWN! Just as I was going to post, I saw
that Oliver and Glory were talking about nerds and geeks!
This is destiny calling. Seriously 

lol yeah i just posted a comparison chart xD hahahahaha

it's okay x it's okay

i'll be a non startrek watching nerd with you Razz 

my guy friend has tried to get me to watch the new one,
but i didn't pay attention the first time so we had to watch it again xD

psssh i can be an expert on things too  Crying2 
not just oli.....

fine... i see how it is.... Misery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:32 am

I wish I was smart enough to be either.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:36 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
it has lack of oliver because he's mega ultra important like X and Bella and anyone else I didn't mention.
Combined.
Alright alright...so we don't put Grumpy in many things.
But that's mostly because I still don't really know how
your character looks like...your FF identity if you will.
I have tried drawing you...badly. SSmile (Looked like a shady guy with a cap. Plus badly drawn.  Seriously )
I haven't scanned it yet. Too lazy. It was one of those quicker sketches.
Definitely nothing like a masterpiece. (Which Grumpy makes all the time! Because he's BatSheep! Too Funny )
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:40 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Definitely nothing like a masterpiece. (Which Grumpy makes all the time! Because he's BatSheep! Too Funny )

I fail to accept that. And never will. In the name of science. And nothing cab beat science. LIES 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:43 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Grumpythesheep wrote:
it has lack of oliver because he's mega ultra important like X and Bella and anyone else I didn't mention.
Combined.
Alright alright...so we don't put Grumpy in many things.
But that's mostly because I still don't really know how
your character looks like...your FF identity if you will.
I have tried drawing you...badly. SSmile (Looked like a shady guy with a cap. Plus badly drawn.  Seriously )
I haven't scanned it yet. Too lazy. It was one of those quicker sketches.

lol I drew X for your bday but it was so bad. Idk, with all the images and fanficts I made theres a lot ofdifferent ones.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:44 am

Gloryangel wrote:
fine... i see how it is.... Misery
 Whistling
Well, I haven't seen the new theatrical movies but I just know
I probably don't like the old show Star Trek.
(Despite the awesome Professor X (X-Men) actor being in it!  cheers )
Star Trek and similar shows (and Star Wars and stuff) always looked boring to me
despite my interest in space. (Surprisingly, space themed shows
tend to be uninteresting to me. Except Doctor Who!  Too Funny )

Grumpythesheep wrote:
I wish I was smart enough to be either.
Yeah Right
You think we're smart?
You guise! He thinks we're smart!
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) Proudm10
Just kidding! Everyone's smart in their own way at least.
Except those that aren't.   Troll Face 
You have a high spatial intelligence level possibly.
(Judging by your drawing ability.)
Does that count?  Think 
*Throws science books at the forum members*
No dessert 'til you CHEW 'EM UP!
No Oli. Not literally.  Bored
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:49 am

psssh calm down grumps xP
you're smart!
and plus we're getting married sooooooo...

lol xP

heeey! i should draw grumps more... but you are difficult....
and i should draw x :O
i should draw everyone!!!
wooooooooooooooohhhh- that's never gonna happen  Seriously 

too little time, sorry...

@x
all my friends want me to watch doctor who... but i have no time xD
i'm more of a sci-fi book person... not movies and tv shows really... lol
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:56 am

Gloryangel wrote:
you're smart!
Seriously Moving on...   Troll Face
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) Oypx010 Too Funny 
*Awkward silence*
Hey I thought it was a pretty funny. Jelous
Wait what was this thread about again...  Morgan Freeman
Nerd mode activated.
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) Nerd_510
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:58 am

Gloryangel wrote:
you're smart!

lol xP

heeey! i should draw grumps more... but you are difficult....
and i should draw x :O
i should draw everyone!!!
wooooooooooooooohhhh- that's never gonna happen  Seriously 

too little time, sorry...

Thank god I'm not the only one who sees how difficult Grumpy is, pretty much why I like drawing girls 100x more.

And wow thanks Jordy shore! And oh snap, they must never know about the vows  Cool 

I like how I go around saying I'mma draw something and then, I draw nothing, except lately everything I put up on here is dirty, and so is the christmas drawing I made for the forum :I

Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:04 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Thank god I'm not the only one who sees how difficult Grumpy is, pretty much why I like drawing girls 100x more.
We all know the real reason. Yeah Right
Do you have a screenshot of Grumpy I could see?

Grumpythesheep wrote:

everything I put up on here is dirty, and so is the christmas drawing I made for the forum :I
FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) Iffem_10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:07 am

Music that inspired me to write this btw

Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:08 am

For starters.......... Is X commenting more than me now!? Did Your homework say you could come out of your cage of solitude??? Or did you just escape like we've been telling you to?

Second, neat story. Good thing Oliver won't have anything to complain about for this.

Grumpythesheep wrote:

LIES *A wild challenge has appeared *

Im willing to take that bet.

I'll draw Grumpy and you do Raj. I started working on her character a lot more lately and added some new detailsand such.
And yes! I know what you're thinking.....
"oh there goes Undelos taking on too much stuff again....."

Well! I'll have YOU know that I think I can handle it now. Just you wait..

Grumpythesheep wrote:
I like how I go around saying I'mma draw something and then, I draw nothing, except lately everything I put up on here is dirty, and so is the christmas drawing I made for the forum :I

FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) True-story

IKR......
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:21 am

Undelos wrote:

Second, neat story. Good thing Oliver won't have anything to complain about for this.

Grumpythesheep wrote:

LIES *A wild challenge has appeared *

Im willing to take that bet.

I'll draw Grumpy and you do Raj. I started working on her character a lot more lately and added some new detailsand such.
And yes! I know what you're thinking.....
"oh there goes Undelos taking on too much stuff again....."

Well! I'll have YOU know that I think I can handle it now. Just you wait..

Then I have to hear about every single detail, I talk way more than you though undelos lol I know you drew one sketch of Raj that blew my mind and made me realize why you're the top artist, but that was long ago,

but yeah I accept the Art Trade. Glory and Zoe should draw eachother too.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:24 am

oh man i was just about to say something xP

sure i'll draw zoe!!!
that'll be fun!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:46 am

Buuut..wait! I'll give you creative freedom. I promise! Embarassed 

By the way....do you have an android phone? If you do, my god..... There is an app I MUST TELL YOU ABOUT. it's a drawing application that is AAAMMMMAAAAAZZZAAAHH. I downloaded it today. It's the ONLY reason I even stepped up to do this. IT'S LIKE HAVING PHOTOSHOP WHERE EVER YOU GO!!!

Of course, it costs $3 bucks to purchase..... But i think it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:56 am

Undelos wrote:
Buuut..wait! I'll give you creative freedom. I promise! Embarassed 

By the way....do you have an android phone? If you do, my god..... There is an app I MUST TELL YOU ABOUT. it's a drawing application that is AAAMMMMAAAAAZZZAAAHH. I downloaded it today. It's the ONLY reason I even stepped up to do this. IT'S LIKE HAVING PHOTOSHOP WHERE EVER YOU GO!!!

Of course, it costs $3 bucks to purchase..... But i think it's worth it.

the heck are phones?

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:27 pm

For 500 taros I can have a great hour? What can I have for 9999999999 taros :trollface;
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:18 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
For 500 taros I can have a great hour? What can I have for 9999999999 taros :trollface;
A great year???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Impressed
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:34 pm

ok so everybody replies on Grumpy story but not on mine 

FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) Z
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Sly Shark Banzai wrote:
ok so everybody replies on Grumpy story but not on mine
Join the club, hardly anyone replied to my Terminator video or
my newest batch of 3 sketches/drawings.

Shrug
I'm not much of a fanfic guy unless it's laid out well in terms
of text arrangement.  Too Funny
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:42 pm

And hardly anyone comments on my art.

Now I better shut up before I mention Grumpy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:06 pm

It's because people like being rebelious, so when I put (Viewer Discretion Advised, +13)

it automatically grabs your attention, because you're going to see something you havent seen around in a kid friendly forum, which leads to people relating to it.

Not to mention everyone likes stories with people dying.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Grumpythesheep wrote:
It's because people like being rebelious, so when I put (Viewer Discretion Advised, +13)

it automatically grabs your attention...

Slow down! I gotta write this down.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)   FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised) Empty

Back to top Go down

FusionFall: Scattered Drops (Viewer Discretion Advised)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top