FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Today at 10:39 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:12 pm

I will give my 3 providence helmets, agent six shades, forever ninja set pieces, and other items for them

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
I will give my 3 providence helmets, agent six shades, forever ninja set pieces, and other items for them

Not worth it Sad

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:19 pm

SugarAE wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
I will give my 3 providence helmets, agent six shades, forever ninja set pieces, and other items for them

Not worth it Sad


well then what's it worth

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Well since i'm a nice person, I'd give you the Kiva piece just because. I'm not really interested in adding random junk all over my body.

I've got a pretty fly look right now that I enjoy.
I'll see if I have another.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Undelos wrote:
Well since i'm a nice person, I'd give you the Kiva piece just because. I'm not really interested in adding random junk all over my body.

I've got a pretty fly look right now that I enjoy.
I'll see if I have another.


thank you, so when and where should we meet, or do you just tell me when your on, i buddy you or you buddy me, and i warp to you, or you warp to me

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13328
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:39 pm

I too have the Evil Kiva Eye Piece. I've just gotta find out which character on which account it's on...

Funny that a while ago, I never knew who Evil Kiva was! I thought she was from Teen Titans or something... Yeah, I didn't watch Teen Titans a lot back then. Only when nothing else is on. Like now, I watch Top Gear when nothing's on and I'm bored.

It was only recently that I found out about the last episode of Megas XLR... Yeah, I didn't watch Toonami a lot either. Usually only Boomerang, Nick or Cartoon Network. If I'd have know Toonami was owned by CN...

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I too have the Evil Kiva Eye Piece. I've just gotta find out which character on which account it's on...

Funny that a while ago, I never knew who Evil Kiva was! I thought she was from Teen Titans or something... Yeah, I didn't watch Teen Titans a lot back then. Only when nothing else is on. Like now, I watch Top Gear when nothing's on and I'm bored.

It was only recently that I found out about the last episode of Megas XLR... Yeah, I didn't watch Toonami a lot either. Usually only Boomerang, Nick or Cartoon Network. If I'd have know Toonami was owned by CN...



really, where do you even get the eye piece anyway, it's a low level item, so it can't be dropped from crates, unless it's a future item, or you get it from a monster in training

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13328
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:04 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I too have the Evil Kiva Eye Piece. I've just gotta find out which character on which account it's on...

Funny that a while ago, I never knew who Evil Kiva was! I thought she was from Teen Titans or something... Yeah, I didn't watch Teen Titans a lot back then. Only when nothing else is on. Like now, I watch Top Gear when nothing's on and I'm bored.

It was only recently that I found out about the last episode of Megas XLR... Yeah, I didn't watch Toonami a lot either. Usually only Boomerang, Nick or Cartoon Network. If I'd have know Toonami was owned by CN...



really, where do you even get the eye piece anyway, it's a low level item, so it can't be dropped from crates, unless it's a future item, or you get it from a monster in training

It was a future item. Or should I say will be? Time travel makes verb tenses so very confusing. However, like the Bunny Backpack and P.U.T.T.U.H., you might get it in training.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:32 pm

The Bunny Pack is so hard to get. Someone asked me to help them find one. Let's just say that particular search was in vain.

Now, I think I ran into the P.U.T.T.A.H before in the past but I'm not sure.


I have to find out what account I might still have one in. Rex doesnt have one. I'll check Liam, Jazz, Raj, and Allos in a bit.

My computer is acting funny.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Undelos wrote:
The Bunny Pack is so hard to get. Someone asked me to help them find one. Let's just say that particular search was in vain.

Now, I think I ran into the P.U.T.T.A.H before in the past but I'm not sure.


I have to find out what account I might still have one in. Rex doesnt have one. I'll check Liam, Jazz, Raj, and Allos in a bit.

My computer is acting funny.


the puttah is obtained after training as a reward given from a mission from numbuh 2

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:55 pm

You cant get bunny back anymore ( as what I heard ), I have one on Ultra The Hero you used to be able to get from the future it was really popular back then you can still find girls roaming around with it thats how I bought mine for 10k taros

Very Happy I will be selling this thing for lots once I go to mount black head
If you're lucky you can find a seller but you have to wander around low level places or idk. just be lucky And I dont think you can get it anymore.
Yeah I am pretty sure you cant get it anymore Sad

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:11 pm

yeah so apparently the van kliess' gauntlet is actually just a glitched nanite mace, and that glitch was fixed, as i had a nanite mace, it was a reward for a mission, and when i equipped it, it looked like the picture, it wasn't the van kliess' glove, so they either fixed the glitched a little bit after the missions were released, or the version you get from sewer grinding looks like that, i didn't really grind in the sewers for long, i only got 3 providence helmets and 4 pairs of agent six shades, so anyone who still has those missions, sugar, you specifically, for when you get those missions, can you take me to the sewers with you, so we can grind for the providence set, as i do want it, i just didn't feel like grinding for it at the time, but now that i don't have the missions anymore, i realize how much i want it

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
yeah so apparently the van kliess' gauntlet is actually just a glitched nanite mace, and that glitch was fixed, as i had a nanite mace, it was a reward for a mission, and when i equipped it, it looked like the picture, it wasn't the van kliess' glove, so they either fixed the glitched a little bit after the missions were released, or the version you get from sewer grinding looks like that, i didn't really grind in the sewers for long, i only got 3 providence helmets and 4 pairs of agent six shades, so anyone who still has those missions, sugar, you specifically, for when you get those missions, can you take me to the sewers with you, so we can grind for the providence set, as i do want it, i just didn't feel like grinding for it at the time, but now that i don't have the missions anymore, i realize how much i want it

If you get a prov gun you can get it I am sure.

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:16 pm

SugarAE wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
yeah so apparently the van kliess' gauntlet is actually just a glitched nanite mace, and that glitch was fixed, as i had a nanite mace, it was a reward for a mission, and when i equipped it, it looked like the picture, it wasn't the van kliess' glove, so they either fixed the glitched a little bit after the missions were released, or the version you get from sewer grinding looks like that, i didn't really grind in the sewers for long, i only got 3 providence helmets and 4 pairs of agent six shades, so anyone who still has those missions, sugar, you specifically, for when you get those missions, can you take me to the sewers with you, so we can grind for the providence set, as i do want it, i just didn't feel like grinding for it at the time, but now that i don't have the missions anymore, i realize how much i want it

If you get a prov gun you can get it I am sure.


what did you say, you kinda made that impossible to understand, but is that a yes or a no for taking me into the sewers with you when you get the missions

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
SugarAE wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
yeah so apparently the van kliess' gauntlet is actually just a glitched nanite mace, and that glitch was fixed, as i had a nanite mace, it was a reward for a mission, and when i equipped it, it looked like the picture, it wasn't the van kliess' glove, so they either fixed the glitched a little bit after the missions were released, or the version you get from sewer grinding looks like that, i didn't really grind in the sewers for long, i only got 3 providence helmets and 4 pairs of agent six shades, so anyone who still has those missions, sugar, you specifically, for when you get those missions, can you take me to the sewers with you, so we can grind for the providence set, as i do want it, i just didn't feel like grinding for it at the time, but now that i don't have the missions anymore, i realize how much i want it

If you get a prov gun you can get it I am sure.


what did you say, you kinda made that impossible to understand, but is that a yes or a no for taking me into the sewers with you when you get the missions
Yeah sure, but you better be online when I get the mission I wil only stay till I get prov set including prov gun.

Then I leave and whether you have the set or not I will just leave group so you can stay till you get it.
I dont wanna waste time I wanna be max level ASAP

To do my grinding goals. Smile

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:24 pm

SugarAE wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
SugarAE wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
yeah so apparently the van kliess' gauntlet is actually just a glitched nanite mace, and that glitch was fixed, as i had a nanite mace, it was a reward for a mission, and when i equipped it, it looked like the picture, it wasn't the van kliess' glove, so they either fixed the glitched a little bit after the missions were released, or the version you get from sewer grinding looks like that, i didn't really grind in the sewers for long, i only got 3 providence helmets and 4 pairs of agent six shades, so anyone who still has those missions, sugar, you specifically, for when you get those missions, can you take me to the sewers with you, so we can grind for the providence set, as i do want it, i just didn't feel like grinding for it at the time, but now that i don't have the missions anymore, i realize how much i want it

If you get a prov gun you can get it I am sure.



what did you say, you kinda made that impossible to understand, but is that a yes or a no for taking me into the sewers with you when you get the missions
Yeah sure, but you better be online when I get the mission I wil only stay till I get prov set including prov gun.

Then I leave and whether you have the set or not I will just leave group so you can stay till you get it.
I dont wanna waste time I wanna be max level ASAP

To do my grinding goals. Smile


okay just tell me when you start doing the missions, but be warned, the providence stuff besides the helmet and agent six shades is extremely rare on drop rate, so it might take a while to get the full set, and i mostly just want the gun, but i'll try to get the full set, in case it's better than what already have, in which case i'll just combine it with my signature look, but if that's not the case, then i'll just keep it, for trading, so i can get other rare stuff

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:26 pm

I have grinded there before they dropped it all the time I guess dropped rate change I came back about a week ago to fusion fall I remember grinding was kinda easy I guess you can say lolz

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:07 pm

You can get bunny pack in past if you grind in full of lvl 5 monsters.. i remeber when from future to the past. and i got bunny pack weird from crate..

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi


Male Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Did I hear *Sewers*? I can help anyone if need help get to providence sewers... never completed the mission because I thought maybe I will go in there in future... so who wanted help going in there I can help... I'm online 24/7 FF anyway so tell me and I help ya....

_________________


I'm a Manga/Anime addicted boy and a Fusionfall super fan, who stands for the Fusionfall Revival and likes to hard-core farm for ultra rare items in Fusionfall.


You can't expect more from a 15 year old boy, can you?


~Mister Darklingomega



Natsu the Fire Dragon Slayer. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:41 am

Providence is easy to get if you farm alone..

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:09 am

dannytheboi wrote:
Did I hear *Sewers*? I can help anyone if need help get to providence sewers... never completed the mission because I thought maybe I will go in there in future... so who wanted help going in there I can help... I'm online 24/7 FF anyway so tell me and I help ya....


i am the person who wanted to go to the sewers, i'll just tell you when i'm going on, what's your IGN so i can buddy you, or you buddy me then my IGN is Zane Sunboskov

P.S. i'm almost level 17, so i can help you get the ice armor set, or whatever it's called

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet   Today at 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down
 

Requesting the Evil Kiva Cyber Piece, and Van Kliess' Gauntlet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Fusion Trade Centre-