Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Joined the League of Legends... Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Joined the League of Legends... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Joined the League of Legends... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Joined the League of Legends... EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Joined the League of Legends... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Joined the League of Legends... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Joined the League of Legends... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Joined the League of Legends... EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Joined the League of Legends... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Joined the League of Legends... EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Joined the League of Legends...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Joined the League of Legends...   Joined the League of Legends... EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:05 am

Well seeing how I'm not a fan of Wizard 101 or Pirate 101  Rolling Eyes , and any online game I find that looks cool alway has flaws  Nooo ...I've decided to give League of Legends a try. Yes, I've looked at tutorials, checked out beginners guides, and searched across Google, and Youtube for answers about the game, and I've finally come to it. I will admit it does look good, and I'm excited to play it, but currently my computer hates it...it's all loaded, and I can login anytime, but the computer does show signs of lagging, and failure in the game, I tested out videos on how to play, and tried the tutorial...but exited because of lagging issues  :sigh: , currently I'm level one (no duh...) and I've yet to pick a champion, so maybe later this week, or so, I'll see if I can fix that, get a mouse, because I do not own one for the laptop I use, and it would seem that it would make it a LOT easier...so yeah I'm going to later try and figure out MORE of how the game works, like controls, objectives, and so forth. So yeah if you play League of legends, (Grumpy  Morgan Freeman ) you can leave some tips for me.  Excited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joined the League of Legends...   Joined the League of Legends... EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:52 am

kk this is going to sound difficult, but it's not. You'll see all the important tips in the other thread.

but yeah each playable champion has his own place in a team.

Plus, you'll have to talk to the rest of your team. Without talking you'll end up having a harder time.

But if you suck a lot you'll end up meeting people who tell you that you suck.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Joined the League of Legends...   Joined the League of Legends... EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:55 pm

Thank you Grumps...I"ll try my hardest not to suck  Seriously , so far got the hang off it, just need a mouse  Think  ...
Back to top Go down

Übercharge Ready!

Übercharge Ready!
Rioxnation
Rioxnation

FusionFall Name : L4D_Snarlingbeastess
Level : 36
Female Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Joined the League of Legends...   Joined the League of Legends... EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:12 pm

I suck at it too don't worry about it xD I seriously dont know how people can play it i always lose sight of what's what and all that. But hey, experience will have you learn so :>
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallLegacy.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnH-XJ3pM-nmy_PuHq5WBIw/videos

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Joined the League of Legends...   Joined the League of Legends... EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Rioxnation wrote:
I suck at it too don't worry about it xD I seriously dont know how people can play it i always lose sight of what's what and all that. But hey, experience will have you learn so :>
darn there is learning? I didn't sign up for that! I mean great!  BigGrin3
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joined the League of Legends...   Joined the League of Legends... Empty

Back to top Go down

Joined the League of Legends...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top