FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Guess who has Commissions Open?
Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:02 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Hven't been here in a couple of years i think
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:24 am by Bo

» sorry guys i'm not on
Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:11 am by Mugiwara no luffy

» O-O-Overwatch
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:20 am by supercody

» FREE Dirt Showdown Steam keys (via Humble Bundle)
Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:05 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Mass Effect 2 (PC) FREE on EA Origin
Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:13 am by XLR8 147

» Happy New Year 2017!
Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:29 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» A Legend Passes: George Michael
Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:47 am by XLR8 147

» Diving into darkness: THE END (plus discussion)
Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:24 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 I am being flooded with missions my level

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: I am being flooded with missions my level   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:51 am

Feels good man feels good. cheers

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: I am being flooded with missions my level   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:57 am

I see your avatar is looking a bit better! Very Happy

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13319
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: I am being flooded with missions my level   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:00 am

Hold on, when did you make Ultra again?

Speaking of new characters, I made a new guy this morning called Hoss Zombieweasel! Yeah, the 'Zombieweasel' part was kinda predictable. I don't think I'll be keeping Hoss for much longer. I was bored.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: I am being flooded with missions my level   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Hold on, when did you make Ultra again?

Speaking of new characters, I made a new guy this morning called Hoss Zombieweasel! Yeah, the 'Zombieweasel' part was kinda predictable. I don't think I'll be keeping Hoss for much longer. I was bored.
I made him 3 days ago

lol

And yeah my character looks better but I dont really care about the look for now just the armor lol

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13319
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: I am being flooded with missions my level   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:03 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Hold on, when did you make Ultra again?

Speaking of new characters, I made a new guy this morning called Hoss Zombieweasel! Yeah, the 'Zombieweasel' part was kinda predictable. I don't think I'll be keeping Hoss for much longer. I was bored.
I made him 3 days ago

lol

And yeah my character looks better but I dont really care about the look for now just the armor lol

It took you 3 days to get to lvl 14?!

It took the Prof. a WEEK to get to lvl 17! My brain has suddenly exploded...

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: I am being flooded with missions my level   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:04 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Hold on, when did you make Ultra again?

Speaking of new characters, I made a new guy this morning called Hoss Zombieweasel! Yeah, the 'Zombieweasel' part was kinda predictable. I don't think I'll be keeping Hoss for much longer. I was bored.
I made him 3 days ago

lol

And yeah my character looks better but I dont really care about the look for now just the armor lol

It took you 3 days to get to lvl 14?!

It took the Prof. a WEEK to get to lvl 17! My brain has suddenly exploded...
I am half way a bar from level 15,

Nano missions take awhle and I hate long misions like right now I am doing city missions then I have to go to peach creek and fosters home and camp kidney I hate it but hey
Also there are like 4 missions are practically free I just gotta fly to mount and talk to numba 3 or w/e

and come back and over and over Razz

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2410
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: I am being flooded with missions my level   Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:18 pm

You can get to lvl 17 so easily o-o O.o

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: I am being flooded with missions my level   

Back to top Go down
 

I am being flooded with missions my level

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Off Topic-