Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Allen Archdragon
Allen Archdragon

FusionFall Name : Allen Archdragon
Level : 36
Male Posts : 12
FF Location : Cul-de-sac

PostSubject: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:13 am

Hey, does anyone know the progress of Fusionfall Resurrection? 
I'd play the heck out of it if it is released.  Ed Hungry
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:14 am

uh, my guess, nowhere near complete  Sure Lol 
Back to top Go down

Allen Archdragon
Allen Archdragon

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:16 am

Last time I checked, they said that they were editing Sector V.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:19 am

Allen Archdragon wrote:
Hey, does anyone know the progress of Fusionfall Resurrection? 
I'd play the heck out of it if it is released.  Ed Hungry

If you're referring to https://www.facebook.com/groups/445022638940085/
then progress is what its always been - nonexistent. That group is more concerned with playing with cubes in Minecraft and posting horrible drawings instead of actually making a game.

If you're referring to the project started by members of this forum, basically most of the work that needs to be done is creating 3D Unity scenes - a task that I have nothing to do with since I strictly deal with code.

From a programming perspective, all Client<-->Server communication is already done. I'm working on coding general NPC Logic that can be converted and used with any C# project, namely FusionFall. If you'd like to see code let me know.
Back to top Go down

Allen Archdragon
Allen Archdragon

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:04 am

Lmbo, I thought they were serious about it. 
Btw, sorry I accidentally clicked the -.  Bored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:43 pm

Hannah I love your work but why? Why come here to start on a project with a game that's nearly dead when you could be doing other major things with your programming knowledge. Don't get me wrong I appreciate all the work your doing and I am a huge fan but it's just a question that continually pops in my head. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:08 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Hannah I love your work but why? Why come here to start on a project with a game that's nearly dead when you could be doing other major things with your programming knowledge. Don't get me wrong I appreciate all the work your doing and I am a huge fan but it's just a question that continually pops in my head. Wink

You sure love getting into other people's business, that's all you've done all day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:08 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

Mostly because there is still (somewhat) a demand for the game and I know it's something that doesn't require an insane amount of coding. However there are hundreds of people who want to play the game and only a handful of people who can actually help. That being said, in my opinion the current state of the project is bleak due to the fact that practically no one wants to spend hours at a time with models in Unity. 

Quote :
you could be doing other major things with your programming knowledge

If you're curious about what I do on the side, I'm specializing in reversing executable obfuscation and particularly on-the-fly encryption. There are some viruses that are harmless when you download them, but when you run them they decrypt, execute, and encrypt again. 

If you're interested:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/X86_Disassembly/Code_Obfuscation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On-the-fly_encryption
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:01 pm

It's true grumpy :/

@ Hannah Looks interstimg. The most I can do in c# is make a hello world script Squidward  Thanks you for bringing some hope to this community. Smile
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:06 am

to be honest..... i just want to make the character xD hahaha i just want to have my girl again, maybe take some pictures for once... i don't see me playing it much though... just because going on xat for me is basically the same as ff...

just without the character xP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:08 am

Oh yeah kinda like character simulators.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:16 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Oh yeah kinda like character simulators.

:O do the have them? i've looked all over to find one!
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:21 am

Aren't there a bunch of character simulators on the internet? Some of them are downloadable if I remember correctly.  scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:28 am

The only one I use is 

http://labo.erinn.biz/cs/top.php 

mabinogi's got lots of cool clothing.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:35 am

oooooh i meant for ff Razz 

but this ones cool too xP maybe i can make a cute alter ego for josie xP
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:48 am

Gotta love the anime style it has.  Yeah Right 

Hmm, it seems you can also create different creature based characters, like an elf or a giant, it looks pretty cool. I think I'll try to make a character myself    Yep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:26 am

Prince scavengertazer wrote:
Gotta love the anime style it has.  Yeah Right 

Hmm, it seems you can also create different creature based characters, like an elf or a giant, it looks pretty cool. I think I'll try to make a character myself    Yep

yeah saved about 15 already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:33 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
http://labo.erinn.biz/cs/top.php 

Problem solved, no need to make a game No Idea .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:55 am

I saved the day everybodeyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 4:25 am

lol i made one, but i'll make more xP

but really, someone needs just to make a fusionfall character simulator... then i would be content xP
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?    Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress of Fusionfall Resurrection?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top