Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) Empty
PostSubject: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Ok Idk if Undelos made a thread like this, but it probably didn't work, so time to show you why you wold like this game.

Fusion Fall has taros,  but everyone ended up having about a million taros meaning no one wanted any. Since all the cool items were only grind able and not buy able.

Dragon Nest goes through that too,  lot of copper,  all you end up wanting it it for is repairing your stuff, or guild stuff.

Teams.

Both games have a 4 man team limit.

Lairs and Dungeons are basically the same,  except in dungeons are all like going through the last 3 fuse lairs.  You go from room to room, kill a boss.

In lairs you go straight to the end without going to a new room.

In Fusion fall you press 1, 2 , 3

and call nanos with their spam able powers.

In Dragons Nest you get about 10 or more skills to spam making for a big amount of combos.

In Fusion Fall and Dragons Nest The fighting system is the same BUT Dragon Nest makes it smoother.

In Dragons nest all the items go to a random member thanks to dice roll,  in a dungeon the items fall to the ground letting you pick up items you want and skip the useless stuff,

In ff you instantly pick them up even the items you don't want.

Fusion Fall has a LOT of customization,  Dragons nest has a small amount,  until you pay money for better clothing,  The clothing you get in game wont change your appearance until lvl 24 where all the better stuff is dropped.

You can reach level 24 in 3 days with breaks so no worries.

Every piece of clothing in Fusion Fall changes your appearance so that's where ff is better. 

Guilds can have up to 20 members,  probably the amount of people in this site anyways.

Fusion fall has a limited friends list,  Dragon nest lets you make separate lists for your friends.

Fusionfall only had cutscenes in the future.

Dragons Nest has cut scenes everywhere.  Even in normal dungeons.

Dragons Nest has beautiful places and each dungeon feels different from the last.

Almost every lair was the same or felt the same. Most people used the jump and rocket combo to avoid doing the lair and head straight to the boss.

Dragons Nest Is Gender locked but everything else makes up for it.

Fusion Fall had vehicles for everyone, Dragon nest makes you walk until lvl 40

If I missed anything Undelos might add it here.

Last edited by Grumpythesheep on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:23 pm

as i said before, i'll play it...you know, whenever i'm feeling up to the finito of my fanfic...wait, finito means no  Seriously 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:34 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
as i said before, i'll play it...you know, whenever i'm feeling up to the finito of my fanfic...wait, finito means no  Seriously 

playing this would give you more ideas on how to finish it, why do you have to finish it to play anyways.  Misery 

For now  theres only 3 people on the game.. me undelos and my ff friend.

Oliver, just like with eden eternal and everything else doesnt come on,   No Idea   offfff couseeee ,  saw this coming anyways, lol
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:01 pm

because i might get addicted to the game and lose more time, why else?  No Idea 

and why it would give me more ideas if its a different game  scratch its all planned out, anyway, i'm just too sad to write it  Misery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:02 pm

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) Uh_meme_by_gumwolf-d5rpqr0

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) Ffffff10

Wait just realized i am supposed to DL from this link http://www.dragonnest.eu/en/Support/Game-Download  Misery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
because i might get addicted to the game and lose more time, why else?  No Idea 

and why it would give me more ideas if its a different game  scratch its all planned out, anyway, i'm just too sad to write it  Misery

Lol because its got twists and turns, its played as if it was the same game lol

Plus its a great way to cheer you up. Plus you get to hang out with Dr Mario, Bleach Haired Oliver and Miniskirt Lilly (dats meh)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:43 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) Ffffff10

Wait just realized i am supposed to DL from this link http://www.dragonnest.eu/en/Support/Game-Download  Misery

I was about to say............."dude. You have the most PRO internet connection around if it was only going to take you just 20 minutes for a 4 Gb download....."

P.S: Grumpz. I'd log in rite now...........but..........Rib Tips man.

http://www.washingtonpostwine.com/images/Default-Image/350x350/7FB4BC7C-D3BB-4CDF-AF60-471C7EA880E4.jpg

(click link in case the word 'Rib Tips' does not translate to your country's.......or County's native cuisine...)
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:45 pm

@Undelos: Ed Hungry 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:47 pm

It finished withen 15 mins of DL. Problem? My computer is apparently full. Gotta find some stuff to delete. I forced the installation but the game wont start ( Prob missing components)
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Rage THEY'RE MINE!!!!!

GO GET YER OWN!!!!

*hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss*
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:50 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
I forced the installation but the game wont start ( Prob missing components)

It has to install some patches now.

Unless you're just trying to get the launcher started...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:52 pm

lol this country is called the meat country so of course Ive eaten that , 

dontworry, letmy brother play it onmy computer too, he went with the little bazooka midget, named it Tieoradora
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Undelos wrote:
 Rage THEY'RE MINE!!!!!

GO GET YER OWN!!!!

*hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss*

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) Dota2_TheLongDuel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:00 am

Undelos wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
I forced the installation but the game wont start ( Prob missing components)

It has to install some patches now.

Unless you're just trying to get the launcher started...
Naw it has to install the patches now. 

This describes DN Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) F7b4b17686203f0ad73c7a23d427bd42bc40f1739d9487745e67e667424c7ba2
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:02 am

@Moocher:

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) Resized_joseph-ducreux-meme-generator-you-wish-to-engage-in-fisticuffs-well-then-cometh-at-me-brethren-2db579
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:12 am

pawnzer almost done?  we wantyou
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:38 am

Dude.........you just up and left Christy there....... No Idea 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:52 am

Undelos wrote:
Dude.........you just up and left Christy there....... No Idea 

Lol you said you were leaving,  dungeons are more fun in parties,  plus guild exp bonuses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:48 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
It finished withen 15 mins of DL. Problem? My computer is apparently full. Gotta find some stuff to delete. I forced the installation but the game wont start ( Prob missing components)

OHHH

well then you're gonna have to re do that installation and make sure this time you hit retry and not hit next again.  lol

Hope you can be my right hand man soon Pawnzer,  people compared this game to a shooter.

You can be my Wingman any time pwnz

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) You+can+be+my+wingman+anytime+_3f6140716357cce2051dd2fd206e4c74
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:58 pm

WAT? I thought I was your wingman?

I see how it is.... MadBoss 

And jeez really Target? That download speed?! What do you have?!

Now that I think about it, I wonder who all on the forum has even watched YGOTAS??

Hope we're not the only two that gets it.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Undelos wrote:
WAT? I thought I was your wingman?

I see how it is.... MadBoss 

And jeez really Target? That download speed?! What do you have?!

Now that I think about it, I wonder who all on the forum has even watched YGOTAS??

Hope we're not the only two that gets it.....

Your Dracula sweg makes people look at you while your "Hello" makes them run away.

Looks like Target's the one who will stream before you   lol!
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:28 am

You know what, I'll join in, I mean why not.  No Idea 

Even though its going to take a whole day to get it installed, but I'll get there...eventually...  Misery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:31 am

Prince scavengertazer wrote:
You know what, I'll join in, I mean why not.  No Idea 

Even though its going to take a whole day to get it installed, but I'll get there...eventually...  Misery

YEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) Large
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:02 am

Verizon overplayed fiber optic connection Smile .And I actually didn't get to it today. Tommrow I promise Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:05 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Verizon overplayed fiber optic connection Smile .And I actually didn't get to it today. Tommrow I promise Smile

Each day you make me wait,  a part of my soul dies. 

And Undelos made me waste 5 revives... oh well...
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:02 am

I was right when I said this would take long...

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) 1_dowl10

Remaining time: 13 hours... God, have mercy  Seriously 

Anyway, I'm going to see if I can make it download faster, when I can finally manage to play it, I'll choose to be a warrior.

I never really liked casting spells anyway  No Idea  I prefer hand to hand combat.
Like a real Hero.  Awesome 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:17 am

Prince scavengertazer wrote:
I was right when I said this would take long...

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) 1_dowl10

Remaining time: 13 hours... God, have mercy  Seriously 

Anyway, I'm going to see if I can make it download faster, when I can finally manage to play it, I'll choose to be a warrior.

I never really liked casting spells anyway  No Idea  I prefer hand to hand combat.
Like a real Hero.  Awesome 

wow we do have the same internet  Crying2 

I started the download at 9 am,  then went away the whole day, came back and it was done.

BUT

REMEMBER TO HIT RETRY when the installer asks you if you want to retry to download or continiue anyways,

If you hit NEXT  you're gonna restart from 0.  TRUST ME I lost a day of dwnloading because of that lol.  Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:18 am

Wait,  hope you got the EU one and not the NA Nexon one....
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:24 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Wait,  hope you got the EU one and not the NA Nexon one....

Yup, i got the EU one, the download speed's the problem.
I mean 95 kb per second... Are you kidding me?  Bored
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) Jfup

Grumpythesheep wrote:
And Undelos made me waste 5 revives... oh well...

Impressed 
WAT! Oh No!

YOURE THE SQUISHY ONE BLONDIE!

You died liek a Bajillion times in that dungeon...........And you were supposed to be out living me.

I was holding my own like a boss............but you kept losing health.

tsk, tsk....
Squishy, squishy archer....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:12 pm

OH noyou  dddiinnnnttt

they kept coming after meee,  you know, the strongest   Awesome 

too bad undelos went afk and I was impatient so I opened a chest

ended up getting attacked by an ogre. Then I thought it would be funny,to lure it to her..

she ended up dying.  Funny thing was she had no idea it was my fault  No Idea 

plus undelos kept healing herself while the grim reapers chased me.

Oh Youth.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:33 pm

naw I KNEW it was you that brought the ogre out!
I told you to leave its Candy stash ALONE! But
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Miss imma-pwn-that-big-mass-of-meat-in-tha-face-wit-a-stick-lolz just couldnt stay still. When we first entered the area, I was expecting it to come out, I dropped a DoT tower out. But it didnt come out.

Thought it wouldnt...........but you had to get curious......

lastly, I was only healing because I was trying to heal YOU.
But you kept moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:45 pm

I kept getting hit because I kept failing at using my jump skill,  shouldve used all my other ones but the jump skills just so cool, but I have to jump and click the mouse at a certain time or my skill wont activate. (This is why  you see me jumping every 10 seconds...)

My angel wings dont let me fly... just like ff.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Welp.. You're favorite (I better be) fluffy demon has joined the bandwagon! So what are y'all's classes?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
So what are y'all's classes?

Welcome back, ruler of the Underworld!

I'm a warrior (Because warriors are cool), Grumpy's an archer, and Undelos is... Actually, I don't know what Undelos is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Welp.. You're favorite (I better be) fluffy demon has joined the bandwagon! So what are y'all's classes?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Starting to feel like the way we used to be before FF closed.

Im an archer 

olis a warrior whose invisible

undelos is the lightning doctor

dragoons something 

Prince is gonna be a warrior

Pawnzer is something

and well I think it'd be cool to have someone be kali, sorcerous, or the alchemist.

Ed Face
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:17 pm

I guess I will either be a Sorceress or a Tinkerer so I'll hop on and choose! Also, what are your guy's IGN?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
I guess I will either be a Sorceress or a Tinkerer so I'll hop on and choose! Also, what are your guy's IGN?

Zombieweasel

Vire   or Viire  or Virre

Sheepsus
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Okie Dokie! Well I just made a Sorceress named Odyessy... So what Channel are guys on/in?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:29 pm

N. E. Way, I think I might come on again soon. Nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:31 pm

I meant like are you on Ch.1, Ch.2 or Ch.3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Okie Dokie! Well I just made a Sorceress named Odyessy... So what Channel are guys on/in?

think I wasin ch2  

Ill just switch to yours when you get on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:35 pm

just found him.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:37 pm

Yeppers! And now I don't know what to do.. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:11 pm

oli come on live a little, lets go adventure with brad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Brad is now a member of satisfaction.

Oli and undelos should come say hi
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:42 pm

If I ever find time, I might try this game out.
 Eddy Walk 
Wait...you can make a male character riiiiight?
Not my style to play as the opposite gender.
That's more Grumpy's field.   Troll Face (He must really like Tomb Raider.   EyeBrows )
I haven't played Tomb Raider in years.   Seriously 
Please tell me there's no gender bending.   SSmile 
I hope the anime style doesn't ruin this game for me.   LIES
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:51 pm

apparently most of the classes are gender locked as girls, X  Rolling Eyes

if i get around to it i'll probably just make a Shana styled character, pure fighting Warrior isn't my style most of the time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:56 pm

lol x,  it's been compared to first person shooters so yeah, its got the same fighting thing asff,  but faster, smoother and better

only 2 boy characters, you get used to it, you can think of it as playing as an oc you made or something idk, I think of it as watching this elf girl slowly become more epic. As she goes to save Rose, beat the Dark Knight, and gathers her team of Xtremists to fight.

Too Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:23 pm

plus the outfits are just detailed 

some even revealing
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top