Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dot vancaster
Dot vancaster

FusionFall Name : Dot vancaster
Level : 36
Male Posts : 350
FF Location : treehouse (past)

PostSubject: Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games   Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:34 am

Now as of making this today and only reason im making this is of all the people saying that there are what is to blame for violent on america now i got about so many reasion for this but im only doing about 4 or the most important
1. false clames really when was the last time you had real proof that this cause violence never and how much proof that we have that will not cause it millions
just because some fake doctor says this i find it to be a bit sketchy as of i dont got proof
2 crimes that the people are gamers now how many news reports have this alot how many say cod or mw3 cause it all how much do other clame this many nuff said
3 religious people find fake reasion now no offensive to the religious on here but some find to hate on it like monster some chistain persion said it was the work of the devil for the symbol on it or a governor or somthing like that said watch dogs said it can teach to hack
4 no one check there mental issues now how many of those people had or have issues many mental breakdowns instay stuff like that
now i hope this change your look on there if not go look this up or get out IM OUT
Back to top Go down

Bo Ajaxbaboon

Bo Ajaxbaboon
Bo
Bo

FusionFall Name : Bo Ajaxbaboon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 468
FF Location : Sitting on an uncomfortable chair.

PostSubject: Re: Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games   Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:27 pm

There is hardcore religious people I know...

They actually WANT their 10-12 year old kids to play call of duty and violent games.

I don't understand people Lolwut
Back to top Go down

Dot vancaster
Dot vancaster

FusionFall Name : Dot vancaster
Level : 36
Male Posts : 350
FF Location : treehouse (past)

PostSubject: Re: Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games   Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:57 pm

Bo wrote:
There is hardcore religious people I know...

They actually WANT their 10-12 year old kids to play call of duty and violent games.

I don't understand people Lolwut
Never knew that
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games   Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games Empty

Back to top Go down

Now lets talk about all the controversity around video games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top