Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in a alien Apocolips how messed are you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dot vancaster
Dot vancaster

FusionFall Name : Dot vancaster
Level : 36
Male Posts : 350
FF Location : treehouse (past)

Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you Empty
PostSubject: Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in a alien Apocolips how messed are you   Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 4:34 am

As the title says how messed are you?

MOD Message: replaced a word in the title
and post that may have an inappropriate meaning.
Thanks.  Smile

Last edited by Dot vancaster on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in a alien Apocolips how messed are you   Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 4:46 am

well, the last weapon i used in a video game was a Keyblade which isn't half bad No Idea i mean, if i'm allowed to also use magic with it then i'm set for life Sure Lol
Back to top Go down

Fusion Hunter

Fusion Hunter
BeccaNighteon
BeccaNighteon

FusionFall Name : Becca Nighteon
Female Posts : 127
FF Location : Mount Blackhead/Candy Cove

PostSubject: Re: Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in a alien Apocolips how messed are you   Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:55 am

A sword, I'm good.  Evilz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_SULqAhgy-xMXs4_YwdbMA

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in a alien Apocolips how messed are you   Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 4:16 pm

Pikmin. ._.

I guess not SO bad. Reds are immune to fire, yellows can be thrown the highest and are immune to electricity, blues are amphibious, purples are slowest, but are the most durable, whites are fastest and are poisonous, Rock Pikmin can break stuff and Winged Pikmin... well they can fly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in a alien Apocolips how messed are you   Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:53 pm

M16a3... so if the poop hits the fan.. I will be ready with o ne of the most reliable guns
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in a alien Apocolips how messed are you   Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:17 pm

Well I'd have a Yellow Lantern power ring which would be pretty good.
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in a alien Apocolips how messed are you   Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:27 pm

A tazer...
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in a alien Apocolips how messed are you   Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:31 am

That awkward moment when you can't remember the last video game...

well if TAP TITANS counts, then I have an entire army of magic users and catapulters and etc... while I myself have a sword, along with magic abilities, including being able to use a shadow of myself that attacks 30 times a second, and I get money with every attack, and I can do a bunch of other really cool stuff...

so if that counts, even though you don't really choose a weapon... then I guess i've got it good..

*everyone sits back in awe at my power* 

Awesome  that's right fellas...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in a alien Apocolips how messed are you   Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in  a alien Apocolips how messed are you Empty

Back to top Go down

Last weapon you ever used in a video game is the only weapon That you use in a alien Apocolips how messed are you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top