Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Who knows how to edit videos? Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Who knows how to edit videos? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Who knows how to edit videos? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Who knows how to edit videos? EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Who knows how to edit videos? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Who knows how to edit videos? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Who knows how to edit videos? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Who knows how to edit videos? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Who knows how to edit videos? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Who knows how to edit videos? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Who knows how to edit videos?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Who knows how to edit videos?   Who knows how to edit videos? EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:01 pm

i made a video without edit, i didn't know how to edit, well here is my video, people just commented and it was terrible, here is my new video Smile
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Who knows how to edit videos?   Who knows how to edit videos? EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:46 pm

I wouldn't worry this is probably my top 10 YouTube videos ever and I had no clue about what the show was you was talking about.
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Who knows how to edit videos?   Who knows how to edit videos? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Oh well i was talking about an anime, where a girl's mother makes her suffer and a  boy tries to save her.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Who knows how to edit videos?   Who knows how to edit videos? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:53 am

Are you going to start making a lot of videos now?? Because that would be super awesome Very Happy 

So here are some of my thoughts on making videos: 

- Your video skills will improve as you make them. Of course there are things you can do to become a "pro" but your style and such will change as time goes on.

- I would make a script. Once you start making a lot of videos, this will probably just come more naturally to you, but for now I would suggest that you write out exactly what you're going to say. Practice this for a few times, and practice it in front of the camera, and then when you record the "final" product you will be able to get rid of a lot of the "umms" and such. That being said, I'm not saying that you need to memorize the script word for word, because that is what editing is for Razz 

- For editting, right now I just use Windows Movie Maker. It's free and relatively simple. I hope that once I make more money and become more dedicated to my videos that I will be able to buy a really nice program like Adobe Premier or something, but for now Windows Movie Maker will do. ( http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/movie-maker ) 

- Overtime, similar to the actual video editting styles, you will find the things you want to talk about. Maybe instead of an overview of an anime, you give us your thoughts Smile ... stuff like that.  That being said, you do already have over 80 views, none of my videos have gotten that many, that quick before Razz So good job!!

A FEW KEY THINGS TO REMEMBER: 

- there will always be haters. There will always be people who will mock what you say, what you do, how you do it, and even you. People are mean, it's a sad fact of life. So be confident and know that you are awesome!!! Very Happy 

- Any publicity is Good Publicity. -- again, people are going to say mean things, and people may share videos to poke fun. But just be happy that your video is getting around, because you DO have an audience, and without the people commenting and sharing, they wouldn't be able to see it!

I know that's a lot to take in, but i hope it helps Smile 

Your video is simple, and it was just a test, so I wouldn't worry about what people say. 
Remember to have a good sense of humor and be willing to laugh at yourself Smile 

Hug
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: Who knows how to edit videos?   Who knows how to edit videos? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:42 pm

Well i gotta study more so i could talk about the anime, and telling my opinion about the anime :)0 well i made a new video telling about my favourite anime Smile
i showed my face, and i don't care about haters, i just let them comment what they say, i just don't care, i love making videos, i'll study about the anime more on sat, cause i'll be searching for new ones, and i'll make 10 mins of video, so people could understand, but i made a vlogging video today.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who knows how to edit videos?   Who knows how to edit videos? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who knows how to edit videos?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top