Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired]   FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 1:46 am

you know, i would totally take this offer if i was a PC gamer  Razz  so anybody who is ought to take advantage  Yep

and just so we're clear, this is nothing like your classic XCOM turn based stuff, but that's not a bad thing  

....and for the record, i rather enjoy me some turn based XCOM, soooo....  Whistling
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired]   FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 2:08 am

Yeah it's more TPS (third person shooter) than a strategy game compared to the usual XCOM games.
That's how I prefer it anyway.
Haven't played the other XCOM games, though.

It's up to you if you want to redeem it
anyway, if you decide to one day do PC gaming.
Although, as you get older, there tends to be less time
for games. Shrug
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired]   FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 1:54 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
It's a 16+ age rated game, sometimes it has bad language,
blood, etc.

As if any of us here care about this anymore. Razz

XLR8 147 wrote:
I think you can edit a few game files
to rename the names of your squad team mates
e.g. Hom Choi, Oliver Zombieweasel, etc. if I wanted to! lol! (Totally going to do that next time. Troll Face )
Come on Xtremists, go go go! Too Funny

Do it. Troll Face

I'd play but I'm not sure if my laptop would want to. I mean I've come a long way graphically since 2008 but not enough to play Skyrim with more than a few small mods... Oblivion isn't much better and that's 5 years older... Misery

EDIT:

XLR8 147 wrote:
It involves agents fighting aliens....now what game does that remind me of?
(I gotta stop making this FF joke. Bloo Dance )

Actually it makes me think more of Men in Black... like I know that's not a game but still. X and Hom as two MiB agents. Ed Face Also I the XCom part makes me think of something you'd make, X. I mean this does seem perfect for you...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired]   FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 2:32 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:

XLR8 147 wrote:
I think you can edit a few game files
to rename the names of your squad team mates
e.g. Hom Choi, Oliver Zombieweasel, etc. if I wanted to! lol! (Totally going to do that next time. Troll Face )
Come on Xtremists, go go go! Too Funny

Do it. Troll Face

Oh I will. Troll Face
I may even record it (when I learn how to record games again Seriously with little/no lag LIES ).
OBS seems like a good recorder but I can't get it to work properly (black screen problem).

Just the atmosphere itself would be awesome lol.
It would feel like I'm actually playing Co-op with you guys. Too FunnyEddy Walk Edd Run Ed Run
My new computer has an integrated graphics card (not suitable for proper gaming Troll Face )
so I'm in the same boat as you lol.

I haven't tried the game on this PC but
would guess I'd have to use low settings at 1080p....I'll give it a try.

If I were you, I would just redeem the Steam code (and activate it on my Steam account) and use it one day.
Although, you could in the mean time, just
put the game settings on the lowest. Ed Face (maybe even lower the resolution if necessary).
If you haven't already redeemed it....run. Wheee
It says there's 15 hours until the promotion ends. Wheee
(Activate it on Steam as soon as you redeem the code on Humble Bundle,
because I don't know how things expire on it....all I know is,
you're safe if you activate the serial key/code on Steam....it then remains in
your Steam library forever.)

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Also I the XCom part makes me think of something you'd make, X.

Lol cannot unsee now. Troll Face

EDIT: whoa....just imagine if (on top of renaming the squad teammates)
there was a way to mod the look of the characters.
Like white hair for X, Dexter-like glasses for Oliver, blindfold for Hom, etc.
We would have an Xtremists game right there. Troll Face
Battling Fuse's minions, except we'll pretend the CIA headquarters (in the game)
is actually the Xtremists headquarters.  Sure Lol

FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] NrWiVfr
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired]   FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 4:04 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Like white hair for X...
*Grey hair, angel boy. Troll Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired]   FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired] Empty

Back to top Go down

FREE (PC) Game [The Bureau: XCOM Declassified] via Humble Bundle [now expired]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top