Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:42 am

Mhm, you heard me right!
(I don't know if it's closed or not. The post isn't up yet and I got it from one of the Discord servers so... yeah don't get mad at me, Retro team lol)

The download link is here. Totally safe... at least I'm 98% sure. No Idea But there's the launcher. You just gotta log in, make yer character and play. As far as I know, only the future is playable, and I don't know if this is the sneak peek or if you can continue playing after. It is Monday now so... yeah.

I do have a few problems, however. In order of how much they bug me... which isn't much;

- Nano health depletes and regenerates probably about 3x faster than it used to. It annoys me because I used to have my nano fly around with me all the time, like a little companion, but now I have to actually preserve their health for when I'm fighting. Misery
- I swear there's less to do. It's only been a couple of hours and I'm already halfway through lvl 3. Maybe I'm just having so much fun that time's going quicker? Shrug
- The KND treehouse is... still on the ground... I expected it, I knew it would be like this from screenshots, but *sigh* I still miss it when it was in the air. It felt like one of the only safe havens in a world of destruction. That's just me though.
- Very much a nitpick, the name that comes up when entering an area. It used to slide down from the top, slowing down in the middle. Now it just bounces from right to left and it just... doesn't feel right, y'know?

In any case though, it's very stable so far, I only had one freeze and that was using the croc pot lol. Very little lag. And yes, it is multiplayer. So come on in, feel free to do some lookin', stay over cause somethin's always cooki-oh wait, that's Chowder...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:55 pm

y' know, the lack of build-up to this made it tough to spot, i'm just lucky i checked a bit ago lol!

also, off topic, but Firefox really hates the icons on this forum (i say this because i'm being forced to use it now Rolling Eyes )
but, i digress, the Land of No Stal Gia awaits, friends! Excited let us journey back in time.... but also forward, because.... you know what i mean Glare
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 8:00 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
y' know, the lack of build-up to this made it tough to spot, i'm just lucky i checked a bit ago lol!

Ikr? I did check the Twitter and they did post something hinting an update later that day but... yeah, I don't like Twitter very much.

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
also, off topic, but Firefox really hates the icons on this forum (i say this because i'm being forced to use it now Rolling Eyes )

What's wrong with them? I'm still using Chrome so I haven't noticed anything.

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
but, i digress, the Land of No Stal Gia awaits, friends! Excited let us journey back in time.... but also forward, because.... you know what i mean Glare

Awesome
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 11:35 pm

for the Firefox icon thing, earlier the buttons on top weren't loading (they are now) and like, half the emoticons aren't showing up

oh, and unfortunately i'm getting an error that as of yet remains without a working solution (i've checked the forums), so i'll be waiting for that to be sorted out Glare

alas, the road to No Stal Gia has collapsed, and must be repaired (and this isn't a game whose name i can't think of at the moment, so time travel is not the answer Razz )
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 7:07 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
alas, the road to No Stal Gia has collapsed, and must be repaired (and this isn't a game whose name i can't think of at the moment, so time travel is not the answer Razz )

If this is about Retro, then yeah... I was hoping they'd have added the time lab but not yet. Misery Not being able to use the time machine I fully understand, can't go back to the past if there's no past to go to but... time lab...

(Also there's a Discord server for Xtreme up. Been there for like a year. Only now has it been active because Retro. Only people talking there though are me, Ace, Undelos and sometimes Zuko. Since only Xtremists will be able to find this, invite is here.)
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 10:34 pm

OKAY! so with a solution found, i too now revel in the vast, open field that is No Stal Gia Excited

....of course, the Future wasn't really my primary experience with the game, but the really vague memories of my time there are going to be interesting to relive  No Idea
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 7:12 pm

It's been a long time that I've heard such thing. Smile))
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 6:33 pm

Where is everyone? I've not seen many people from Xtreme on FF Retro Beta.
Maybe we just don't go on at the same times, or I'm in the wrong server
or place in game.

Can't buddy warp yet. No Idea 
Maybe a default hang out area or two for Xtreme?Think
I'm thinking Sector V tree house, Goat's Junkyard, Bad Max and Don Doom's areas.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 8:41 pm

I'm thinking maybe the fountain over at Genius Grove. It's got enemies, yes, but no one ever goes to Genius Grove these days. No Idea Goat's Junkyard also seems good though...
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:37 pm

When I noticed the time it was when I got disconnected by GM today. :O
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 1:40 am

Devan wrote:
UPDATE 8/10/2018 - We're intending to leave our servers up indefinitely with occasional updates once they're stable enough to implemented! Be sure to check back to this thread for more info regarding potential future downtime, updates, and more.

Thank the gods! MadBoss
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 4:06 am

I'm very glad this forum is still active just made my character for Fusion Fall retro beta.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 5:31 pm

@Oliver, I haven't seen you in game yet. Where have you been!? Bloo Dance

@Slim, hey bro how've you been? Also I think Zack McCartney was looking for you
in game. And where is Hom Choilini ?? I should send him a message. Seriously

We could make a YouTube episode thing similar to The Terminator Trolls Burger Frenzy. Ed Face
(Faster than doing part 5 of the 7 Legends movie  Troll Face )
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 8:06 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
@Oliver, I haven't seen you in game yet. Where have you been!? Bloo Dance
Been either playing, or... well, not playing. No Idea
Where the heckle have you been? We have pictures LIES

XLR8 147 wrote:
(Faster than doing part 5 of the 7 Legends movie  Troll Face )
Legacy's entire development has been going quicker than part 5. Morgan Freeman
Back to top Go down

Sky.
Sky.

FusionFall Name : Sky Heartist
Female Posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 11:09 pm

I'M SO UPSET! I only found out Beta came out yesterday (and best believe I leveled up completely since last night. EyeBrows)
They should have given it more hype! It just sort of came out of the nowhere. Is anyone here still meeting up in game?
I'm ready for the past now, it's so nostalgic!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 1:51 am

Sky. wrote:
I'M SO UPSET! I only found out Beta came out yesterday (and best believe I leveled up completely since last night. EyeBrows)
They should have given it more hype! It just sort of came out of the nowhere. Is anyone here still meeting up in game?
I'm ready for the past now, it's so nostalgic!

Well the FF: Universe Twitter hinted at something the day Beta came out. Other than that, we've all just been looking at the site and some Discord servers everyday since March when it was announced. No Idea

And yeah, we're all cool with meeting up I'd say. I don't really play much nowadays though. Not much to do yet. Misery
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!   FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta! Empty

Back to top Go down

FusionFall: Retro is now in Beta!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top