Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The life of a Demon. Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The life of a Demon. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The life of a Demon. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The life of a Demon. EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The life of a Demon. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The life of a Demon. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The life of a Demon. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The life of a Demon. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The life of a Demon. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The life of a Demon. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The life of a Demon.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Okay so this fanfic is after the war and is based on Brad's life and his demon and stuff and so hope you enjoy!

Introduction

Okay, so... Imagine a world full of debris and flames. Now make that world Earth. This is what I'm gonna create, if I can't stop myself. Hi, I'm Brad, Brad Omega. I'm a fourteen
year old who is loud and outgoing one day and quiet and shy the next day. I have a red faux hawk, silver eyes with a bit of a red tint, and a slim muscular build (like im strong but
slim and fast and quiet on feet). My favorite set of clothes is the Tech Spy set of clothes, made by my dad Aaron Omega. My dad owns a company called, Omega Corps. The company makes armor and weapons and mostly works Dexlabs, owned by one of the greatest and smartest person in the world, Dexter. Also my friend Oliver Weasel works there and is one of Dexters best workers along with Dexmina, another friend of mine. Oliver has black shaggy hair, blue tinted high tech glasses made by Dexlabs and has robot legs and feet due to a machine mishap. Dexmina has long blue hair, normal glasses and usually wheres a blue dress with a purple skirt and as I said maybe Dexters best worker. The reasonI like the Tech Spy set so much is, A. It was made for me by my dad. B. It helped me stay protected against the war with lord Fuse. And C. It always stays clean. Okay... So to talk about my blood thirsty demon self... I was born with him and no one knew. I never told anybody that I was the demon that left dead bodies all over the city covered in blood and teared to shreds, only one person, my girlfriend, Alice Cosmix. I told her when I killed her...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback
It was a dark night and I was the demon. My eyes turned full red and claws stained with blood in my gloves and blood dripping from my mouth from a fresh almost kill and me laughing like a maniac at the almost dead person, Alice Cosmix. When I slowly turned to normal I saw Alice and put my arms under her with tears flowing from my eyes and I started telling her I was the demon, that killed all of those people in the city and that I couldn't control it and that I really liked her that if I wasn't a demon I wouldn't have killed her and more stuff until I realised she was dead and was just staring motionless into the never ending space. I left her there and ran home and told my dad that the demon that killed all those other
people killed her and that I just got away and don't know where he is now (he doesn't know im the demon and my mom died at the war with Fuse).

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So do you like it?

Last edited by Undead Brad on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Perfect story was, but whats with the demon killing people in city?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:13 pm

hes a blood thirsty demon so he kills people in the city for blood. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Oh good, he would kill bella?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:19 pm

maybe... i might put chapter 1 today
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:15 pm

good story, a bit, demented if you can say that
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:15 pm

X I TOLD YOU WE GOT COMPETITION OUR BRO STORY HAS TO BE POSTED HERE! Ill leave it to oyu... If you want that is...
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:53 am

I though dexter made tech sets
The life of a Demon. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW11lkStFFP2tchHJsrskoycML546YnaUGJdsyQ3Wj00-vYsP4
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:02 am

I might have most people on the forums on here if they will let me. Though they may not have major roles since it's mostly based on Brad. so if you would like to have your character in the story just tell me. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:29 am

Undead Brad wrote:
I might have most people on the forums on here if they will let me. Though they may not have major roles since it's mostly based on Brad. so if you would like to have your character in the story just tell me. Smile Smile Smile
Me as general in SACT combat / Fusion matter control team. lol
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:54 am

You can add my characters if you want. You can be a little non-canon with them if you want.

Just try not to make them TOO non-canon though.

As far as your backstory, it's very interesting. I guess there would be more than one weapons building and advanced technologies industry in the world of FusionFall other than Dexlabs and Mandark Industries.

I will see if I can adapt some of your backstory into my comic. I kinda already had Bradley planned out a MUCH different way; of course I was still working on the kinks, but I don't want to make this solely about ME and MY story. My story is about ALL of us and being that you and The Hom have revealed how you'd like your backstories to be.........

I guess.......

Revisions are due now..... :sigh:

Don't worry. I'd be more than glad to rewrite it. I just got to fuse a bit of you guy's genius with a bit of my own.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:28 am

Pretty neat starting cheers
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:58 am

coool.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:42 am

Meh if you wnat a super awesome guy with a blindfold and massive angel wings to match who is also a EX-SACT Experiment with his own dark past BUT ITS NOT ABOUT ME!

But meh if you wanna use Hom use him do whatever you want with him infact... Kill him, Be pals with him... Mortal enemies its your story. Thats if you wanna...
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:20 pm

I think this is The Hom's way of saying he doesn't mind if you add him to your story. lol!
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:08 am

Undelos wrote:
I think this is The Hom's way of saying he doesn't mind if you add him to your story. lol!
homchoi:
The life of a Demon. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAe1vzgqdQHzxhdsLpaNzaEhq8vb9cn7fgg2O87LUZSKWpUleu
lol!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:20 am

Nope.avi
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:22 am

HomChoi wrote:
Nope.avi
ThumbsUp2 Yes lol!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:26 am

U Jelly?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:34 am

No I have sa shoes buahahahahahaha lol
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:27 pm

so this is basically the demon inside of me going inside of me! The life of a Demon. Inner_10
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:44 pm

awesome blood Twisted Evil lol
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
so this is basically the demon inside of me going inside of me! The life of a Demon. Inner_10

Jeez. What are you trying to do? Kill me with details??

I'll have to draw the demon inside of you as something slightly simpiler due to me being as lazy as a fat cat.

If you look closely, Those look like rosaries around that demon's neck.....
Yes. I know.
You guys don't really know what rosaries are. I'd post a pic or something but I'm on mah phone so Razz
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:59 am

Undelos wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:

Jeez. What are you trying to do? Kill me with details??

I'll have to draw the demon inside of you as something slightly simpiler due to me being as lazy as a fat cat.

If you look closely, Those look like rosaries around that demon's neck.....
Yes. I know.
You guys don't really know what rosaries are. I'd post a pic or something but I'm on mah phone so Razz
The life of a Demon. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGKJ_wqBahl8wai-t1PBkmKMngHmr07YcEEhb2fimuTcA9F69o
I have like 3 of them :-)
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:41 am

you know i've been meaning to update my backstory, but i forgot about it on the night i was supposed to update and every night after that, and then yesterday i wanted to update, but a huge storm must've blown something out, so i had no power yesterday, in fact power came back on just this morning, but tommorow after filming i'll update it, but i'm still debating about whether or not to write the chapter after that, because due to the fact that my backstory ties in with 7 legends, i die in the ending, and because i want a happier ending rather than my death, (even though in 7 Legends 2 if a sequel is made i want to return) but still having room for a sequel, it will require that i do a major rewrite to the 7 legends ending, so i'm not sure if i want to write that chapter

Last edited by Dragoongamer86 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:50 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
you know i've been meaning to update my backstory, but i forgot about it on the night i was supposed to update and every night after that, and then yesterday i wanted to update, but a huge storm must've blown something out, so i had no power yesterday, in fact power came back on just this morning, but tommorow after filming i'll update it, but i'm still debating about whether or not to write the chapter after that, because due to the fact that my backstory ties in with 7 legends, i die in the ending, and because i want a happier ending rather than my death, (even though in 7 Legends 2 if a sequel is made i want to return) but still having room for a sequel, it will require that i do a major rewrite the 7 legends ending, so i'm not sure if i want to write that chapter
Lol I thought you gave up on it. bounce
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The life of a Demon.   The life of a Demon. Empty

Back to top Go down

The life of a Demon.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top