FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Is my new video bad?
Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:37 pm by Mugiwara no luffy

» Into the Future
Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:01 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Can this laptop run?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:44 am by Mugiwara no luffy

» Distorted Memories
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:16 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Sound the alarms
Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:52 pm by BlairTheFallen

» Another Fusion Oli Thing
Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:50 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» FusionFall Demo List (Incomplete)
Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:50 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:52 am by Mugiwara no luffy

» A Legend Passes: Chester Bennington (Linkin Park)
Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:57 am by XLR8 147


Share | 
 

 Why is my name red when I see my topics?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Member

Member
Drewster :3
avatar

Male Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-07-27
FF Location : Oh I live in the east coast, EVN DOUGH I A WOLF

PostSubject: Why is my name red when I see my topics?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:45 am

I am really confused by this, help?

_________________
Ed Face Ed Face "That hot dog must've fried your brain!"~Hige WA DA WA A HOT DAWG? ROFL2


Last edited by Drewster :3 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
avatar

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Why is my name red when I see my topics?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:14 am

I'm not sure what you're talking about but maybe you mean
about the last poster/original poster indication?

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Member

Member
Drewster :3
avatar

Male Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-07-27
FF Location : Oh I live in the east coast, EVN DOUGH I A WOLF

PostSubject: Re: Why is my name red when I see my topics?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:28 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
I'm not sure what you're talking about but maybe you mean
about the last poster/original poster indication?

No its when I browse the fourms, it has my name red o3o.

_________________
Ed Face Ed Face "That hot dog must've fried your brain!"~Hige WA DA WA A HOT DAWG? ROFL2
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
avatar

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 18
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Why is my name red when I see my topics?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:29 am

Drewster :3 wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
I'm not sure what you're talking about but maybe you mean
about the last poster/original poster indication?

No its when I browse the fourms, it has my name red o3o.
Because you have clicked on you're name or looked at you're profile before

every user name is white because that means its unchecked like forums / threads

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
Drewster :3
avatar

Male Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-07-27
FF Location : Oh I live in the east coast, EVN DOUGH I A WOLF

PostSubject: Re: Why is my name red when I see my topics?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:36 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Drewster :3 wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
I'm not sure what you're talking about but maybe you mean
about the last poster/original poster indication?

No its when I browse the fourms, it has my name red o3o.
Because you have clicked on you're name or looked at you're profile before

every user name is white because that means its unchecked like forums / threads

No its on the author and it shows that my username is red...

_________________
Ed Face Ed Face "That hot dog must've fried your brain!"~Hige WA DA WA A HOT DAWG? ROFL2
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
avatar

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 18
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Why is my name red when I see my topics?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:49 am

Drewster :3 wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Drewster :3 wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
I'm not sure what you're talking about but maybe you mean
about the last poster/original poster indication?

No its when I browse the fourms, it has my name red o3o.
Because you have clicked on you're name or looked at you're profile before

every user name is white because that means its unchecked like forums / threads

No its on the author and it shows that my username is red...
Because you looked at you're profile before

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Why is my name red when I see my topics?   

Back to top Go down
 

Why is my name red when I see my topics?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Off Topic-