FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 I NEED SLEEP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:27 am

Alright it's official i haven't slept for two days now. Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:33 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Alright it's official i haven't slept for two days now. Sleep
lol! Hola Kyle!I'm Brad Probably the weirdest on here. Welcome to Xtreme FusionFall, probably one of the most off topic FF fansite there is! We get off topic a lot So feel free to get off topic. Also please do not ever swear or anything around that, that could be offensive. Also please note that the loss of limbs, loss of words, confusion and many other things that could happen and Xtreme is not at fault! Happy Posting!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:44 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Alright it's official i haven't slept for two days now. Sleep
lol! Hola Kyle!I'm Brad Probably the weirdest on here. Welcome to Xtreme FusionFall, probably one of the most off topic FF fansite there is! We get off topic a lot So feel free to get off topic. Also please do not ever swear or anything around that, that could be offensive. Also please note that the loss of limbs, loss of words, confusion and many other things that could happen and Xtreme is not at fault! Happy Posting!
Oh sup brad i don't swear alot even when i am sleepy but thx for welcoming me Very Happy i am also pretty weird myself so Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:50 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Alright it's official i haven't slept for two days now. Sleep
lol! Hola Kyle!I'm Brad Probably the weirdest on here. Welcome to Xtreme FusionFall, probably one of the most off topic FF fansite there is! We get off topic a lot So feel free to get off topic. Also please do not ever swear or anything around that, that could be offensive. Also please note that the loss of limbs, loss of words, confusion and many other things that could happen and Xtreme is not at fault! Happy Posting!
Oh sup brad i don't swear alot even when i am sleepy but thx for welcoming me Very Happy i am also pretty weird myself so Cool
Saweet! So what are you? Angel, demon? you can be anything you want on this forum! I, myself am a Phycotic demon!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:55 am

I like to think as myself as a demonic angel like demongo lol! so ill probably stab you in the back when you not lookin
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:57 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
I like to think as myself as a demonic angel like demongo lol! so ill probably stab you in the back when you not lookin
Don't be so sure... CAUSE IF YOU DO ILL DEEP FRY YOU IN GRAVY AND HAVE ED COME OVER!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:59 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
I like to think as myself as a demonic angel like demongo lol! so ill probably stab you in the back when you not lookin
Don't be so sure... CAUSE IF YOU DO ILL DEEP FRY YOU IN GRAVY AND HAVE ED COME OVER!
Ok but i am an angel to that can use staves to you better look out Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:02 am

I can also take your soul in demon form watch your back Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:02 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
I like to think as myself as a demonic angel like demongo lol! so ill probably stab you in the back when you not lookin
Don't be so sure... CAUSE IF YOU DO ILL DEEP FRY YOU IN GRAVY AND HAVE ED COME OVER!
Ok but i am an angel to that can use staves to you better look out Twisted Evil
okay... a question, if you play FF do you have white hair, angel prayers and a blindfold?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:05 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
I like to think as myself as a demonic angel like demongo lol! so ill probably stab you in the back when you not lookin
Don't be so sure... CAUSE IF YOU DO ILL DEEP FRY YOU IN GRAVY AND HAVE ED COME OVER!
Ok but i am an angel to that can use staves to you better look out Twisted Evil
okay... a question, if you play FF do you have white hair, angel prayers and a blindfold?
I do but everyday i switch out with devil wings and angels prayers so i am both Very Happy and its not white hair its silver
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:08 am

by the by to you know how to change profile pic it has been driving me crazy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:10 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
by the by to you know how to change profile pic it has been driving me crazy
go to your profile, look for the word avatar by Flapjacks eye and then it's pretty straight forward there

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:12 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
by the by to you know how to change profile pic it has been driving me crazy
go to your profile, look for the word avatar by Flapjacks eye and then it's pretty straight forward there
thx Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:20 am

do you have like good suggestion for pictures Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:21 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
do you have like good suggestion for pictures Question
Probably your ff character

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:30 am

hm yeah but i want something like a demonic angel
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:31 am

looks for something on the web.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:33 am

hm its almost lunch time i better find my next vict... i mean snack
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:34 am

Undead Brad wrote:
looks for something on the web.
idk why i forget about the web lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:38 am

oh wow my dog just came idk how he opens a CLOSED door hm maybe a secret passage Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:40 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
oh wow my dog just came idk how he opens a CLOSED door hm maybe a secret passage Question
kyrpto the superdog!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:44 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
oh wow my dog just came idk how he opens a CLOSED door hm maybe a secret passage Question
kyrpto the superdog!
lol yeah maybe he breaks through my wall everyday and cause i have headphones on i don't notice scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:46 am

lol anyway did you find one that was at least close?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:59 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
lol anyway did you find one that was at least close?
This?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:04 am

hm







Very Happy



YEAH
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:08 am

wow thx now i don't have to make you my next victim but i am hungry Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:12 am

Partners in crime or what...? Brad I think you found a new Demon bud.

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:13 am

HomChoi wrote:
Partners in crime or what...? Brad I think you found a new Demon bud.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil COME KYLE! WE SHALL RULE DE WORLDZ WITH PEANUTBUTTER! *rided my little pony into Chaos world*

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:17 am

Undead Brad wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Partners in crime or what...? Brad I think you found a new Demon bud.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil COME KYLE! WE SHALL RULE DE WORLDZ WITH PEANUTBUTTER! *rided my little pony into Chaos world*
HAHA YES we shall rule the WORLD wait ff world or real world cause um ff world will smoke us espiacially with those weapons and powers lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:22 am

you meant you will do peanut butter jelly time with brad?

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:24 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Partners in crime or what...? Brad I think you found a new Demon bud.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil COME KYLE! WE SHALL RULE DE WORLDZ WITH PEANUTBUTTER! *rided my little pony into Chaos world*
HAHA YES we shall rule the WORLD wait ff world or real world cause um ff world will smoke us espiacially with those weapons and powers lol
THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WORLDZ! INFINITY UNIVERSES! WE SHALL CONQUER EVERYTHING!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:25 am

Fubuki wrote:
you meant you will do peanut butter jelly time with brad?
wat Question lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:26 am

[quote="Undead Brad"]
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Partners in crime or what...? Brad I think you found a new Demon bud.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil COME KYLE! WE SHALL RULE DE WORLDZ WITH PEANUTBUTTER! *rided my little pony into Chaos world*
HAHA YES we shall rule the WORLD wait ff world or real world cause um ff world will smoke us espiacially with those weapons and powers lol
THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WORLDZ! INFINITY UNIVERSES! WE SHALL CONQUER EVERYTHING![/qoute] But demongo will smoke me like TOTALLY
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:28 am

You will rule the chickens?

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:29 am

yes even if we have to ff world haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:30 am

[quote="Kyle Saturday"]
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Partners in crime or what...? Brad I think you found a new Demon bud.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil COME KYLE! WE SHALL RULE DE WORLDZ WITH PEANUTBUTTER! *rided my little pony into Chaos world*
HAHA YES we shall rule the WORLD wait ff world or real world cause um ff world will smoke us espiacially with those weapons and powers lol
THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF WORLDZ! INFINITY UNIVERSES! WE SHALL CONQUER EVERYTHING![/qoute] But demongo will smoke me like TOTALLY
what if I told you Demongo is allergic to peanutbutter?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:31 am

uh oh i forgot i am part angel shoot Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:31 am

LOL demongo will go crazy about it.

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:33 am

wait so demongo is allergic YES HAHAHA I SHALL FINALLY CONQUER HIM Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:35 am

oh no no no! angel wings coming shoot Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:36 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
oh no no no! angel wings coming shoot Shocked
Wat?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:38 am

haha...xD

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:42 am

lol i am part angel and part demon put sometimes they come in betweenand become both haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:43 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
lol i am part angel and part demon put sometimes they come in betweenand become both haha Very Happy
like my pic
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:45 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
lol i am part angel and part demon put sometimes they come in betweenand become both haha Very Happy
like my pic
But which are you most? Angel or demon?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:48 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
lol i am part angel and part demon put sometimes they come in betweenand become both haha Very Happy
like my pic
But which are you most? Angel or demon?
hm well ill let someone decide cause i relly don't know wat you think
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:49 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
lol i am part angel and part demon put sometimes they come in betweenand become both haha Very Happy
like my pic
But which are you most? Angel or demon?
hm well ill let someone decide cause i relly don't know wat you think
DEMON! Your wings only come out once and awhile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:52 am

ok so i am more of a demon ok lol when i am an angel i still fell demonic so yeah your right
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:52 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
ok so i am more of a demon ok lol when i am an angel i still fell demonic so yeah your right
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:57 am

what will we do
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: I NEED SLEEP   Today at 6:49 am

Back to top Go down
 

I NEED SLEEP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Off Topic-