FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art)
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:17 pm by Gloryangel

» Samurai Jack season 5
Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:54 am by Dragoongamer86

» Art Block Problems (Shading Test)
Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:45 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Guess who has Commissions Open?
Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:10 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Bet on Ben
Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:58 pm by Mugiwara no luffy

» Interesting....
Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:51 pm by Mugiwara no luffy

» Hven't been here in a couple of years i think
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:24 am by Bo

» sorry guys i'm not on
Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:11 am by Mugiwara no luffy

» O-O-Overwatch
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:20 am by supercody


Share | 
 

 Ultra's New Character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
avatar

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4307
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:15 pm

because some of you have been in suspense about the name of ultra's new character, here it is...no, not gonna tell, i wanna see ultra's reaction to this thread first

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
avatar

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:21 pm

OmG N0oOoOooO Impressed

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
avatar

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4307
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:22 pm

ok, now here, for real, is the name of ultra's new character, Never The Doom

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
avatar

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
ok, now here, for real, is the name of ultra's new character, Never The Doom
-_-

lol

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
avatar

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4307
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
ok, now here, for real, is the name of ultra's new character, Never The Doom
Sigh

lol


lol! ultra i see i've made you mad

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
avatar

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:19 pm

o_O

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
avatar

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Epic name?

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
avatar

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 22
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:58 pm

hey did you just start never the doom cause he looks really high lvl for just starting lol anyway i lost both my max lvls and only have one future char i am like omg wat if i get hacked again seriously though i am sadly going to have to replace them
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
avatar

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
hey did you just start never the doom cause he looks really high lvl for just starting lol anyway i lost both my max lvls and only have one future char i am like omg wat if i get hacked again seriously though i am sadly going to have to replace them
I dont believe in "Hack"
Unless you gave you're email away or personal information.
Unless you're character is gliched or something

And Never The Doom started today as lvl 4,
I am not level 18
Probably a new record on fusionfall Smile

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
avatar

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 22
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Never The Doom wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
hey did you just start never the doom cause he looks really high lvl for just starting lol anyway i lost both my max lvls and only have one future char i am like omg wat if i get hacked again seriously though i am sadly going to have to replace them
I dont believe in "Hack"
Unless you gave you're email away or personal information.
Unless you're character is gliched or something

And Never The Doom started today as lvl 4,
I am not level 18
Probably a new record on fusionfall Smile
wow anyway i actually dont know wat happened i was playing and then crash i went back on to see my first char gone Sad and then i went to my other and crash and gone Sad Sad now i only have my last future char and i did not work on him well lol but if he disappears i will DESTROY FUSIONFALL I WILL SERIOUSLY ULEASH MY INNER DEMON AND KILL FUSE TO RELEASE MY CAPTURED CHARS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
avatar

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Never The Doom wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
hey did you just start never the doom cause he looks really high lvl for just starting lol anyway i lost both my max lvls and only have one future char i am like omg wat if i get hacked again seriously though i am sadly going to have to replace them
I dont believe in "Hack"
Unless you gave you're email away or personal information.
Unless you're character is gliched or something

And Never The Doom started today as lvl 4,
I am not level 18
Probably a new record on fusionfall Smile
wow anyway i actually dont know wat happened i was playing and then crash i went back on to see my first char gone Sad and then i went to my other and crash and gone Sad Sad now i only have my last future char and i did not work on him well lol but if he disappears i will DESTROY FUSIONFALL I WILL SERIOUSLY ULEASH MY INNER DEMON AND KILL FUSE TO RELEASE MY CAPTURED CHARS
Hm
Then try right now to go on your max lvl character

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
avatar

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 22
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:14 pm

i dont understand lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
avatar

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
i dont understand lol
I didnt quite understand what you said earlier either
You said you're 2 max lvl characters are glitched and you only play on you're low lvl character then try to play on max lvl or un-download fusion fall and download it again

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
avatar

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 22
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Never The Doom wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
i dont understand lol
I didnt quite understand what you said earlier either
You said you're 2 max lvl characters are glitched and you only play on you're low lvl character then try to play on max lvl or un-download fusion fall and download it again
well i did do that and only resulted in more lag lol and i only had three chars two max and one low lvl Wheee Wheee excited excited Awesome i crazy lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
avatar

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Never The Doom wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
i dont understand lol
I didnt quite understand what you said earlier either
You said you're 2 max lvl characters are glitched and you only play on you're low lvl character then try to play on max lvl or un-download fusion fall and download it again
well i did do that and only resulted in more lag lol and i only had three chars two max and one low lvl Wheee Wheee excited excited Awesome i crazy lol!
I dont undersand...

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
avatar

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 22
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Never The Doom wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Never The Doom wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
i dont understand lol
I didnt quite understand what you said earlier either
You said you're 2 max lvl characters are glitched and you only play on you're low lvl character then try to play on max lvl or un-download fusion fall and download it again
well i did do that and only resulted in more lag lol and i only had three chars two max and one low lvl Wheee Wheee excited excited Awesome i crazy lol!
I dont undersand...
ok so i said i lost to chars some how and only have my lvl 18 char now i did not make fourth one cause back then i thought that was over board
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
avatar

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Never The Doom wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Never The Doom wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
i dont understand lol
I didnt quite understand what you said earlier either
You said you're 2 max lvl characters are glitched and you only play on you're low lvl character then try to play on max lvl or un-download fusion fall and download it again
well i did do that and only resulted in more lag lol and i only had three chars two max and one low lvl Wheee Wheee excited excited Awesome i crazy lol!
I dont undersand...
ok so i said i lost to chars some how and only have my lvl 18 char now i did not make fourth one cause back then i thought that was over board
How did you lose them
They are deleted
caplowi
gone forever?
Lost pass word?
Glitched?

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
avatar

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 22
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:34 pm

yeah they gone forever i think caplowi or maybe fuse got them and turned them into fusions i will avenge them!
anyway i need ideas for my new story *i changed the title* A Fused World
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi
avatar

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 22
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
yeah they gone forever i think caplowi or maybe fuse got them and turned them into fusions i will avenge them!
anyway i need ideas for my new story *i changed the title* A Fused World


-___ - Yeah uhh.... ''Fuse'' got 'em

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj
avatar

FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 am

Nice name Ultra. ThumbUp

Guys you don't always have to quote the last person that made a post. If you can, at least clean up the quote, deleating all but the post you WANT TO quote.

That way your posts aren't ridiculously long.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
avatar

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5909
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:52 am

Undelos is right. Smile

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
avatar

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3320
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:55 am

I already knew it! Met him in-game before this was made

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Ultra's New Character   

Back to top Go down
 

Ultra's New Character

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-