FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Brad has 2000 posts?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:02 am

I just looked at the Top Posters Leaderboard and noticed that Brad has 2010 posts! Man, that was quick! Slightly scary, too.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:06 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I just looked at the Top Posters Leaderboard and noticed that Brad has 2010 posts! Man, that was quick! Slightly scary, too.
WOW! I did not notice that at all! I almost for got that the Top posters board was even there! Well I guess congratz to me! Eh I don't care that much really

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:18 am

you know at this point the only person on the top poster's board without 1000 posts is shark

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:21 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
you know at this point the only person on the top poster's board without 1000 posts is shark
Yeah you are right! Also Danny but he doesn't play or go on the forums anymore and Nova doesn't have 1000 posts, Also Wittlit doesn't either!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

woah now you have 2012 freaky.... lol but im back from my mini vacation Sad but im also happy Very Happy

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
you know at this point the only person on the top poster's board without 1000 posts is shark
Yeah you are right! Also Danny but he doesn't play or go on the forums anymore and Nova doesn't have 1000 posts, Also Wittlit doesn't either!


yeah but they're not on the on the top posters board, i was saying that shark is currently the only person on the top posters board that doesn't have 1000 posts

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:28 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
you know at this point the only person on the top poster's board without 1000 posts is shark
Yeah you are right! Also Danny but he doesn't play or go on the forums anymore and Nova doesn't have 1000 posts, Also Wittlit doesn't either!


yeah but they're not on the on the top posters board, i was saying that shark is currently the only person on the top posters board that doesn't have 1000 posts
Well you should have been more specific! Gosh peoples these days!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:29 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
you know at this point the only person on the top poster's board without 1000 posts is shark
Yeah you are right! Also Danny but he doesn't play or go on the forums anymore and Nova doesn't have 1000 posts, Also Wittlit doesn't either!



yeah but they're not on the on the top posters board, i was saying that shark is currently the only person on the top posters board that doesn't have 1000 posts
Well you should have been more specific! Gosh peoples these days!


i flat out said "on the top posters board"

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Officer

Officer
Officer Second


FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2090
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 18
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

O Brad

_________________
IGNs: Officer Second (35) La Titan (36)
My Store and Series
Mission Checklist

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:33 am

Officer Second wrote:
O Brad
lol

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:50 am

Congrats I guess. Razz

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Cometshark


FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2028
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 17
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:56 am

you are right dude i need to get 1000 posts at least

_________________

What does your Legacy say about you? Guys, I think it's time for a return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:58 am

wow im really close to beating you :affraid: Shocked

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:58 am

Director Shark wrote:
you are right dude i need to get 1000 posts at least
DO IT! *Lava rains from the clouds and volcanoes spew out molten lava llamas that eat super saiyan angels with blindfolds* for me?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:00 am

Director Shark wrote:
you are right dude i need to get 1000 posts at least


ok, but don't cheat and post spam

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Officer

Officer
Officer Second


FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2090
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 18
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Director Shark wrote:
you are right dude i need to get 1000 posts at least



ok, but don't cheat and post spam

-cough Brad cough-

_________________
IGNs: Officer Second (35) La Titan (36)
My Store and Series
Mission Checklist

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Brad has 2000 posts?!   Today at 10:50 am

Back to top Go down
 

Brad has 2000 posts?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-