FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Sorry guys for bailing on ya. My father called and wanted to speak to me. Didnt know it would take so long.

For those that missed it, Here is a summary of day 1 of the Safari.


Me (as Rex - Not Taluring), Pistol Nitro, and your beloved resident Bird Boy all met up in FusionFall. Bella (possibly) showed up too but only here on Xtreme.

We wont talk about that though.

All I am willing to say is, Bella.......I understand that you have......well.....emotions for X. But that was too much.

Just do what girls usually do when they have a Crush on a fictional character - Make an account on Fanfiction.com, Write a Fanfiction about it, Label it as "Mature" and no one will be upset. You can happily post there about all that....er......stuff you talked about in the chat and you'll have some other girls agree with you there. Just not here Okay?

Little as it is known to you, You're a favorite here Bella. Conversations really spark up when you're around. Try to keep it PG 13 here. Its upsetting to have to censor people here.

Also, dont let that ego stroke go to your head. Me and ArmorSpark are the only Egotistical ones allowed on this forum. X tried it once in game. It was horrible. I cried a little on the inside.....
Leave the big headedness to us two.
Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_Sigh_-_


Anyways,

As far as the safari goes, There wasnt enough group leaders that came for willing participants so we never got a chance to go. I Jacked in around 11 o' clock in the morning, Met up with Nitro around 2:30 and got to the Cul de sac in time.
Of course, Nitro's Game crashed almost at the very point we got there and he spent the rest of the time just trying to get back. So sorry about that Guy! lol!

But yeah. Saw two of the Safari leaders, one being the Lance Armstrong guy we were supposed to be looking for. I never saw the Artemis Person though. Some n00b was running around earlier claiming to take people to the "Party" This was earlier though. I decided to follow the guy. Turns out, He was just leading us to some random building outside of the Cul de Sac saying that its the "Party." Anyways, While waiting for Nitro's computer or CN's server to behave......eventually X showed up to shower us with his Glorious 4 winged presence. I think It was the server that was the issue here though.

Earlier that day I had the WORST TIME with crashes. However, once 3 rolled around, My game was just fine. Nitro might have caught my "I dont wanna work today" Computer bug. After watching out for any of the safari leaders, X showed up. Found out from a Misty Xtreme.....something or another that it had ended already. Dissapointed, we headed out to Orchid Bay where Nitro showed up. We had a wonderfull conversation about random junk we decided to talk about. I died a few times and just as we were all about to go to Mt. Blackhead to instigate a Rocket war Nitro Left. Then I, after a while got a call from my father and I eventually lost connection to the CN Server.



I agree with you Nitro. We should do this again. Hope to see the rest of you guys in game too!
Next time, Lets start a Rocket war! Twisted Evil

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Hey dudes!
I have 3 questions...

1. WHAT DID BELLA DO
2. X tried to be an ego maniac??? really?? let me guess...he was overshadowed by your
egoism lol! im sure i could do a much better job at being an ego maniac i mean who else writes
fusionfall's best player, 5 star awesomeness, 0 star lameness, master of awesome on their signatures anyway??
this is me .... YouRock
...in the mirror baby thats how i wroll
BananaRock

oh yeah and 3. yeah bella is reeaaally a favorite she can be my buddy any time.
so the 3rd question is....yeah what did bella do???? did she talk about me?? :blush:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
NagaDCrow


FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 460
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 19
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:10 am

Teehee Pfft....hahahahahaha! No dude. It was more toward X than anyone else. No if you excuse me,a certain girl is coming over my house and I must prepare. :sigh:

_________________
"Have I helped a piece of this world?"-Raven,Reckless Fist,Elsword.

Steam Name- [DNW] Nagihiko Swagnada

3DS Friend Code-1478-5817-1211

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
ArmorSpark


Male Posts : 132
Join date : 2011-05-21
Age : 20
FF Location : France of FusionFall

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:19 pm

So how did it go Pistol?
Ninja

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
NagaDCrow


FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 460
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 19
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:03 am

:blush: Good I guess.

_________________
"Have I helped a piece of this world?"-Raven,Reckless Fist,Elsword.

Steam Name- [DNW] Nagihiko Swagnada

3DS Friend Code-1478-5817-1211

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:50 am

DOC OCK wrote:
Hey dudes!

yeah what did bella do???? did she talk about me?? :blush:

Oh Dear. Not you too....


No Doctor. She went X crazy in the chat. I only caught glimpses of what she said because at the time, I was in a group with someone helping them out in game. Can't elaborate more than that for Bella's and Xtreme's sake.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:55 am

PistolNitro wrote:
:blush: Good I guess.
Ah, you killed her already?
Thanks for the good news. Big Grin

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:58 am


_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:03 am

PistolNitro wrote:
:blush: Good I guess.

haha he got kissed am i right? lol!
wow have i missed a lot you guys...alright... Teehee ...with your fangirls... BWHAHAA!!! LOL!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:17 am

Well ya. We are trying to get more traffic on Xtreme after all. That means keeping the forums pumping.

Even if...........
*sigh*......That does mean we have to make sacrifices...and invite "odd" individuals....

You've seen one of our newest members Blazerchic?

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:20 am

sorry did you say something i was too busy staring observing bellas profile Razz
BELLA GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF WOMAN!!.....
ATTACH YOUR MSN LOL!OLOLO!O!L!OL!O!!!!LOLOLOL!! What a Face
plzzz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:23 am

Well! There you go X and Pistol! We have Fanboys now. Rolling Eyes

Our forums are now almost complete.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:24 am

whats missing?
bellas email. :blush:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:28 am

Hate to break it to you Doc, but you and ArmorSpark are just spinning your wheels. She's hungry for X.


Now unless your character is known for having white hair, mysterious personality, and four sets of Angel wings.....I doubt you'll change her mind.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:56 am


Well you never know, iv turned a few girls heads....
LITERALLY



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:15 am

DOC OCK wrote:

iv turned a few girls heads....
LITERALLY


You take requests?
Hitmen are so expensive these days. Big Grin
I don't need to tell you who the target is. Ninja

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:19 am

XLR8 147 wrote:

You take requests?
500 million taros and Bella's MSN.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:22 am

DOC OCK wrote:

500 million taros and Bella's MSN.
1 taro, some golden probably radioactive substance I found in my trash can
....and Bella's MSN.

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:24 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Bella's MSN.
done.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:31 am

It doesn't make sense since Bella IS the target.
ThumbsUp

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:35 am

-both of us pause- Ninja
me: grabs bella's msn and runs ThumbsUp2
X: Crying2 ....

X: finally!...someone else for Bella to harass online Ahee
he's gona love it Teehee
Rock

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:38 am

Hmm...DOC OCK hasn't said anything for 2 minutes.
I assume he's dead.
We shall miss DOC OCK very much...blah blah ...NOW EVERYBODY RUN!!!!
BELLA'S BACK!!! Ed Run

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:39 am

Ah. So that's how the Doc settles a Logic Break.

J
3nius! lol!

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:41 am

i iz alivez!
talking to bella.... Eeek
was...interesting Nooo
Wink2

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:42 am

I used to like Bella....but then I took an arrow to the knee.

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:44 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
I used to like Bella....but then I took an arrow to the knee.
Haha UMAD?!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:46 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
I used to like Bella....but then I took an arrow to the knee.

I've seen that meme alot lately. Where did that come from? WoW?

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:50 am

It comes from Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, something about guards always saying "I used to be an adventurer but then I took an arrow to the knee."
It kinda means 'cool story bro' or '¬¬ not interested ^^'
Makes sense if I talk about Bella. Big Grin

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:51 am

why dont you just tell Bella how awesome I am then she'll come
running to me :blush:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5885
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:53 am

Because then I would be lying.
Lol just kidding.
But nothing will work with that girl, maybe if you meet her in game or something.
Good luck. ThumbUp
You'll need it. Twisted Evil

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Member

Member
NagaDCrow


FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 460
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 19
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:54 am

I have but one thing to say to this. Fus. Ro.Dah.






_________________
"Have I helped a piece of this world?"-Raven,Reckless Fist,Elsword.

Steam Name- [DNW] Nagihiko Swagnada

3DS Friend Code-1478-5817-1211

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:55 am

PistolNitro wrote:
I have but one thing to say to this. Fus. Ro.Dah.
what does that mean lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
NagaDCrow


FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 460
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 19
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:57 am


_________________
"Have I helped a piece of this world?"-Raven,Reckless Fist,Elsword.

Steam Name- [DNW] Nagihiko Swagnada

3DS Friend Code-1478-5817-1211

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
BellaCloudtooth


Female Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 20
FF Location : Im in a fusionfall movie!!

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:57 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
I used to like Bella....but then I took an arrow to the knee.
OH MY GAWD
I'll take the arrow out for you X... with my teeth. What a Face

_________________

Bella the sweet angel. ^^ Wink!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:58 am

Uh...no no...you'll end up taking his leg....
BELLA TAKE ME INSTEAD !!!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
BellaCloudtooth


Female Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 20
FF Location : Im in a fusionfall movie!!

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:02 am

Don't you and armorspark realize!!!
This is fact:
Me + X = SMEXY
if you know what I mean. Ahee

_________________

Bella the sweet angel. ^^ Wink!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:04 am

DOC + Bella = ......oh man i cant think of anything -.-
OH SO THATS HOW IT IS ARMORSPARK HUH??
STEALING MY GIRLFRIEND

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:07 am

Holy Cheese on a crackurz Batman! I forgot!

Isn't this supposed to be a "FusionFall" forum!?
ROFL2

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Member

Member
NagaDCrow


FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 460
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 19
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:07 am

I'm sorry,did any of you get a kiss yesterday? No? Rolling Eyes

_________________
"Have I helped a piece of this world?"-Raven,Reckless Fist,Elsword.

Steam Name- [DNW] Nagihiko Swagnada

3DS Friend Code-1478-5817-1211

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:08 am

lol sorry and im supposed to be training to be a MOD....
girls like MODs......so iv heard....
-stares at BELLA- Cool2

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:12 am

PistolNitro wrote:
I'm sorry,did any of you get a kiss yesterday? No? Rolling Eyes
Got any tips?
for Bella i mean.
wait so you surrendered huh??
i knew you liked blazer chick Lol2
but seriously....ARMORSPARK!! Rant

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
NagaDCrow


FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 460
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 19
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:14 am

Embarassed Whatever..

_________________
"Have I helped a piece of this world?"-Raven,Reckless Fist,Elsword.

Steam Name- [DNW] Nagihiko Swagnada

3DS Friend Code-1478-5817-1211

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:15 am

LOL
maybe one day bella will finally see me as the new xlr8

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
NagaDCrow


FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 460
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 19
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:21 am

Lose the killer arms,Doc.

_________________
"Have I helped a piece of this world?"-Raven,Reckless Fist,Elsword.

Steam Name- [DNW] Nagihiko Swagnada

3DS Friend Code-1478-5817-1211

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:22 am

yeah but my character doesnt have a backpack item anyway lol
and i thought Bella loved deadly guys. Wink!

_________________


Last edited by DOC OCK on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:23 am

And be modest. (or at least try to)

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:24 am

isnt that armorspark's job LOL
oh wait... -looks at my own signature-
MASTER OF AWESOMENESS....

nevermind....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:27 am

Mm Hm. You seem to be doing a swell job of taking his place today....

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK


Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-08-12
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:31 am

NOOO!!!!
Armorspark better have an explanation for his flirty messages!!
this might end up with us two battling it out for Bella....
and then we both fall injured AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENS...
Bella just walks to X....LIKE WHAT??!?!??!!?!?!?!?!
WHAT DOES BELLA SEE IN X....
what does X have that i dont??
what does armorspark have that i dont?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:40 am

*Sigh*those two years running that Anime Club at college.....Why must I be the only one cursed with this powerful knowledge.......I wonder if I should share my secrets.....

I wonder....

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion   Today at 1:34 am

Back to top Go down
 

Day one of the Safari - In Conclusion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-