Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:38 pm

alright alright , kids listen up. I enjoy the fine arts of you know, DRAWING, AWWWW YEEEHHH Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 914786774
and well lots of these rules I dont get ._. but whatever right, I think I can handle controling my randomness, my adult humor, and all that fun stuff ;---; waahh ,

anyways, I love Fusion fall, dang cant make a joke :/ anyways moving on. I'm 17 my god I'm old
as a 17 year old sometimes it's hard dealing with sites that worries too much about kids who already know all this, but you know, not my siteI have to follow these rules even though I really think it's silly, well the admin here's 16 so yeh, er dont know why he's so concerned over this we can't even say he.. well you know :l . I mean word's are word's the worst that can happen is getting scolled by their parents heck most of the parents these days wont even care, kids usually learn about these things since first grade , movies, whatever I mean these kids go on fusionfall and learn about bad language there and those guys go all out .-. it just makes my heart said not being able to express myself D: lol . so wait theres a list of smileys but you cant use more then like idk 3 unless its a birthday .___. whats wrong with smileys.. well I'm sure they ignore that sometimes, lets see , try not to repost , just edit..... I don't see whats the issue with that, not gonna annoy anyone, heck as a 17 year old yeh I can be mature and whatever but whats the fun in that, I'd rather be immature and fun to talk to then a mature guy you get bored of and whatever, I tend to forgot about rules like those, I know I wont advertise, on purpose anyways. hm what else is on here, ehhhhh Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 3158443875 well I think people should be atleast allowed to use their first name, no harm with that, peoples first name is everywhere so yeh, on my youtube channel it shows my real name anyways, its spanish cuz Im not from north america, Im argentinian lol.
alright that's all. If you want to talk on skype add me, I voice call a lot or am always in a voice call with tycho stellar, and other players. Cya
Back to top Go down

Sir Brother

Sir Brother
Sir Brother
Sir Brother

Level : 0
Male Posts : 70
FF Location : Drinking Grape Juice in a Wine Glass...

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Im 11...(Well im basically 12 in a few days) My bro (Hom Choi) is 17 and I make him look like hes 5 so... Yeh I wouldnt be worried about maturity.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Wait your Saffron Snake Abyss? Do I know you from some where?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:30 pm

HAH HAH HAH!!!! It's funny because he thinks we have a ton of rules!!!!

Dood. Seriously...
Dood.

We are THE LEAST RULE STRUCTURED FORUM OUT THERE.

We double post here,
We necropost here,
We have had just a few words slip out,
We use smileys,

And we talk about anything we want.

Xtreme built around Self moderation.
Yes we may double post, BUT we trust that you will know when to NOT do so. It takes just a bit of time to get used to the nature of Xtreme but once you do, you will know when it is alright to double post and such.
We just ask basically that you not do it CONSTANTLY just because you can.

I mean it DOES get messy after a while.

As far as smileys go,
The reason why I don't want anyone to do it is because it streatches the layout of the current thread. Some members might be veiwing this on small screens and they would have to keep scrolling back and forth just to read ANY message posted on the thread.

It's a chore for mods to fix.

Now you could if done correctly, and then you would have to deal with the issue of your post containing a decent enough message that contributes to the the thread.
But if you post like a line of smileys, you will make me and The Hom happy if you break the line of smileys into smaller rows by pressing 'enter'. That way the forum doesn't automatically resize due to the long lines of smileys.

However if you actually use a lot of smileys........but put one at the end of each sentence you make to express your emotion for said sentence....then that is PURELY OKAY!
No one will mind if you do that.

Lastly,
About the swear thing,
As much as us older internet dwellers would LOOOOVE to use whatever language we want here, we have to think about what's best for FusionFall.

Why FusionFall You ask??

When CN shut down it's pay to play funtion, it also shut down it's largest FusionFall comunity. Ever since then, the community has been scattered to the winds.
Eventually a site called FusionFall Central came around and it eventually garnered the LARGEST fusionfall community on the web.
But then it died out like the violent event of a supernova, chaotic and MOST unfriendly.

So the last bit of refugees that still had a mind left to stay dedicated to fusionfall despite the lack of newness with the series found new places like FusionMOD HQ and Xtreme.

We want this to be an open environment for ALL fusionfall players. It is important for the community to come back together once more. But it speaks volumes about a site If parents know its a great place to be.

So it's honestly nothing about the whole 'swearing is wrong' thing, even though it is. It's more along the lines, we want to provide a nice enviroment for kids AND the parents that diligently monitor their kids online experience.

Besides dude...

Xtreme has a sister site for that kind of talk. We had already thought of that WAYY before you got here. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Brother wrote:
Im 11...(Well im basically 12 in a few days) My bro (Hom Choi) is 17 and I make him look like hes 5 so... Yeh I wouldnt be worried about maturity.

Wow. Shocked

Yeah.....I didn't want to say anything but.........I thought you were the older one.

Don't worry. I'm like that with my own family. I'm the middle child but I was always really mature for my age.

BUT TELL HOM I MEAN HIM NO DISRESPECT! It's all out of love kay!?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Welcome Grumpy! I know I have met you some place before, anyway I'm Officer the awesomly secy person here on Xtreme! Enjoy your stay 👽
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:38 pm

I'm with Undelos. I thought you were older.

It's like the Mario Bros. where you think Luigi is older when he's the younger brother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:41 pm

lolz and I respect your willingness to do that , but not swearing to save Fusionfall really doesnt make sense but hey If you wanna know something about fusionfall then I'll provide you with some info, hope you know Luther is actually 16, his cousin told us alllll about what's going on with FF , if you noticed the graphics are better, who knows what else, or maybe I know whats gonna happen but want it to be a surprise for everyone Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Welcome Grumpy! I know I have met you some place before, anyway I'm Officer the awesomly secy person here on Xtreme! Enjoy your stay 👽

well for one we where at black head when I was gonna be in 7 legends but decided that after always going and never recording it was always a waste of time, glad you guys made it look pretty good, I make youtube ff videos as well. I wore clockwork and an oc shirt when we met, had shrunken heads, but yeh THNX ^-^

Last edited by grumpythesheep on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Saffron did you know someone named La Titan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Saffron did you know someone named La Titan?

lol yeh thats you, or was you
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Ya thats me lol! I have a new account called Officer Second. You should bud me
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Ok just to explain the rules you mentioned:

Too many smileys: I didn't say you can't use 3 or 4 smileys. Just don't go overboard.
If someone posts an entire post with like 10 smileys in a row...it's just spam. No one needs it.
The chat is more flexible with this rule. (Though spam is still not allowed.)
Why would you need to use more than 5 smileys in a row? Just sayin' 'cause:

Spammed example: 'I'm so annoyed! Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 983392035 Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 2884332775 Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 976985968 Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 3525700292 Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 320995699 Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 3686606283 Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 3686606283 Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 3686606283 Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 3686606283 Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 3732491234 Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 1757144818 Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 4220710277 Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 914786774 Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 2077966078 Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 3276373137'

The above example is just silly and unnecessary. Some people have low bandwidths and slow internet connections, they don't need tons of smileys to get the idea that you're annoyed. (For example.)

Fixed example: 'I'm so annoyed! Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 3276373137 '
Much more neater and doesn't lag people's browsers either. Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 1415013262

Inappropriate language: I could give some evidence but... the less you
teach inappropriate things to young children, the better the world becomes.
Instead of hiding from the bad people in the world and going along with it,
you should shut them out and concentrate on making the good people prevail.
That's why we set up jails. Do the crime, do the time. Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 2628456867
Trust me, I don't need evidence to tell you that if 5+ year olds were subjected to 18+
material, violence, profanity, etc. The world would be even WORSE. Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 1773918582
If you want evidence, in the 'olden days', when discipline was an
absolute REQUIREMENT, (Forced.) kids wouldn't dare step out of line.
Now in the 21st century, (need I explain all the holes in discipline these days?)
we get riots, declining school results, bullying, bad language from youths (I've seen it before, younger people
poorly respecting elders, it's just disgraceful.) as well as other things like
gangs and stuff, ASBOs, etc.
Obviously, it's not going to help if you encourage these things.

Now, at age 5, I was playing PS1 games with guns, violence, blood, gore and ethical issues.
It doesn't mean you'll turn into a murderer but not everyone will
respond psychologically the same.
You know some people have killed because of influences from the media. (Video games, even TV soaps.)

So yeah, also, some people have genetically influencing factors that cause them to react violently due
to ancestry. (It's just s theory but...parents who have consumed illegal/legal drugs have a higher chance of
having children with mental problems including unreasonably bad behaviour.)

Do you see 5-10 year olds robbing eachother of money? Swearing at eachother? (Rarely happens come on? That's because primary schools/elementary schools are MUCH more strict on not using inappropriate language than high schools/secondary schools.)

Just follow the rules mate, they're there for a reason. Why does the official Cartoon Network
website/channel do this? Because parents complain, bad things happen, someone's to blame.

Sorry if you still disagree but some people are just too young to be subjected to certain things such as profanity.

You can be mature AND fun at the same time. Here at Xtreme, it's been done many times before,
people being funny with non offensive material. Memes, innocent jokes, forum running jokes, etc.
You don't have to swear to be funny. Trust me. Cool

Thanks for understanding. Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 1415013262
Have fun! Rolling Eyes

There is also XFF 13 (Xtreme FusionFall's 13+ forum.)
But there are rules there too. (If you want the rules, PM me.)
But it isn't as popular as this kid friendly forum. Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 3711883763 (I know right? Wonder why. Laughing ) lol!
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:07 pm

But seriously Grumpy,

Xtreme's notorious for being REALLY lax on it's rules. Reason why is the exact thing you're going through.
We don't want members to CONSTANTLY feel that they might break a rule with anything that they post.

So go ahead and post up outside pictures, links, pictures that you've made, pictures of "babes" you've made on XtremeFF +13, and I hope that you will feel completely at ease while being here. You can even advetise your o2wn site here. We've been known to assist others in building their own. Knight, Officer Second (I think), and Director Shark we've all helped build a FusionFall website for.

So yeah. Make any kind of post you want. If there's something wrong with it, we'll be sure to let you know about it kindly. Some forum sites have mods with tongues as sharp as steel but I feel that doesn't help anyone fully understand the deal with why it was wrong.

So we won't bite your head off about it. Just a simple correction is all. Unless your an EXTREME repeat offender. Then we'd have to kill you.

Hah! Just kidding!

Or am I?

When I mean EXTREME repeat offender, I MEAN EXTREME REPEAT OFFENDER.
We here know the kind. It's not like you make a mistake 2-3 times a week.

Its going on a spam attack of the forums just because you find it fun.

So other than that, as long as you don't swear a lot and in the wrong places, you won't break any rules.

Back to top Go down

Sir Brother

Sir Brother
Sir Brother
Sir Brother

Level : 0
Male Posts : 70
FF Location : Drinking Grape Juice in a Wine Glass...

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Undelos wrote:
Brother wrote:

Wow. Shocked

Yeah.....I didn't want to say anything but.........I thought you were the older one.

Don't worry. I'm like that with my own family. I'm the middle child but I was always really mature for my age.

BUT TELL HOM I MEAN HIM NO DISRESPECT! It's all out of love kay!?

Nahh I just think before doing things... And im a Sir of course.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:18 pm

-___- I swear.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:19 pm

HomChoi wrote:
-___- I swear.

Not on this forum, dude. Razz
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:22 pm

lol!@Oliver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Lolz alright just wanted to see things from all your points of views and what not, I'm not use to these things so yeh last time I was on a site like this I was yelled at for putting a youtube video. Whoopty do, but yeh I guess you have a point, didnt say I wouldnt follow the rules Razz oh gawd ;-; I need some cookies, anyways, lol that's all I really wanted to know, If I get yelled at for doing something or if you tell me to edit mah poop out you know. Other than that I'm liking it here Ed Hungry yum chocolatechip
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:25 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
yum chocolatechip

WHERE?!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Don't worry Grumpy. Wink
We don't yell. We only bite. Twisted Evil
If you do something wrong, we'll just give you advice.
We're a friendly bunch. (Mostly...)
YouTube videos are allowed as long as they're suitable. Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 1415013262
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:30 pm

HomChoi wrote:
-___- I swear.

Look who's came back to grace our eye holes with his presense!
The one and only Hom Choi!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Undelos wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
-___- I swear.

Look who's came back to grace our eye holes with his presense!
The one and only Hom Choi!

Has something happened?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Well....
The world hasn't blown up. Nor has FusionFall been updated.

So other than that. No.

I just easily miss people when they haven't been on in a while. Cute
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Undelos wrote:
Well....
The world hasn't blown up.

Well... not this world anyway. Remember Pluto? Don't expect NASA to take any pictures of it anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Undelos wrote:
Well....
The world hasn't blown up. Nor has FusionFall been updated.

So other than that. No.

I just easily miss people when they haven't been on in a while. Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 456023687

I missed yah guys aswell!

Gimme some Bro love!

(Even though your female we are still Bro's)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Ya thats me lol! I have a new account called Officer Second. You should bud me

I did bud you when I was gonna be on the movie Razz
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:56 pm

HomChoi wrote:

I missed yah guys aswell!

Gimme some Bro love!

(Even though your female we are still Bro's)
Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 10hr95y
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:49 pm

EyeBrows awwww yehhhhh LEMONS ED Head Bang YUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Male Posts : 506
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Hey grumpers.
Back to top Go down
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/novagalacticbommer

MRmajik00
MRmajik00

FusionFall Name : Samurai SolarisBlade
Level : 41
Male Posts : 147
FF Location : The planet of Pandora :D

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Hey Grumpy silk skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:37 am

MRmajik00 wrote:
Hey Grumpy silk skin.

Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. 4294066_700b
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.   Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss.  Drawer. Empty

Back to top Go down

Grumpy The Sheep, Saffron Snakeabyss. Drawer.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top