Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:52 pm

People who bought victory pack or payed for fusion fall when it wasnt free get to be game subscribers or any other name you guys can think of
as well as the rank unless they dont want and there name will be Purple or any color XLR wants

if this does happen you will need to provide proof you where a game subscriber or a old time fusion fall buyer.

Now for me I got victory pack on christmas quickly redeemed it my future char was glitched in don doom spot didnt respawn :'( and I quickly deleted the character and made a new one (Sugar Aerovampire)

Now I dont know what to call the group but it will be like a legends group or whatever

Do you guys think its good?

lol I got this from fusion mod HQ but its a pretty cool thing..
Dont have to use name but yeah

The color can be dark green or any thing
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Shame cos im British I was never able to pay.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:59 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Shame cos im British I was never able to pay.

Same. America gets all the cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:59 pm

lol sorry Razz

But fusion fall is free now so yeah but clockwork set is pretty cool especially for roleplay in fusion fall which barely no one does
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Japan gets the Final Mixes for Kingdom Hearts...

WHEN DO US BRITS GET GOODZ?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:04 pm

This group or legend group whatever must happen!!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:10 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Japan gets the Final Mixes for Kingdom Hearts...

WHEN DO US BRITS GET GOODZ?

Not to mention they get Luigi's Mansion 2 1 year before the rest of the world does. Can't believe they pushed back the release date. Sad

At least the world got the re-release of Pikmin 2 before N. America did! Japan, Europe and Australia got it in 2009 while America got it a few months ago. cheers
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:29 pm

How about Victory Pack veterans.....or Veterans for short?

Sorry that America is jerky like that. Maybe Brittan makes stuff that gets released first before anyone else???
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:34 pm

ha well we have all the goods but look at are debt soon we are just going to be ruled by china........ if only we had our own cotton fields and stuff like that that they have over there the only good thing we farm is corn..... dumb george bush you messed us up! Rant Rant and now they want a racist to be our president seriously wut kind of world is this?!
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Undelos wrote:
How about Victory Pack veterans.....or Veterans for short?

Sorry that America is jerky like that. Maybe Brittan makes stuff that gets released first before anyone else???
Veterans!!

If you have payed for fusion fall or have owned and redeemed a victory pack you can have the rank veteran
MUST PROVIDE PROOF!!

I know alot of people havent payed for fusion fall or have owned a victory pack lol in this site but yeh
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Orange = Trusted

I still believe in the ''Trusted'' group its a good idea!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Undelos wrote:
Maybe Brittan makes stuff that gets released first before anyone else???

Please be the hoverboard, please be the hoverboard, please be the hoverboard! Yes, I still want a hoverboard. I'm giving scientists 2 years! 2!

I'm 100% sure we make cars. Like Land Rover and stuff. Not to mention we invented the modern pancake, the magnifying glass, the tank etc.

@Kyle. Don't be upset about a racist president. We have the Duke of Edinburgh, England's favourite racist!

We just LOVE idiots here! We have Mayor of Townsville running London, a funny prince (That's our Phillip! Very Happy ) and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:44 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Orange = Trusted

Orange in the Veterans group?
What is Trusted group lol
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Also not being funny our Police are a group full of Racists...

One time I was wlaking down the street casually with a Blacvk guy I know and he got searched... I was like ''The hell are you doing man?''

''Oh he might have a wepaon''

Pfft you can easily tell Londons police officers think they're kings.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Ty Zeroknight wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Orange = Trusted

Orange in the Veterans group?
What is Trusted group lol

Trusted can be a group for th epeople who are trusted.. I.e They can help you trade stuff form account to account they're are not known to be scammers just trustworthy players.

GOOD IDEA ITS IS!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:48 pm

yeah butyou guys don't have debt dumb presidents relying on other countries Rant Rant Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad also to perfect the hover boards we must build new roads so the boards cars and gliders can perfectly ride smoothly and actually hover>how ever we already did that Razz Razz we have this little car that is auto piloted and can hover on its own special road so all we have to do is build the road Razz (btw way it is all high school students and college students) GO ALL UCS AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:49 pm

lol but dont you think thats a bit hurtful like I certainly dont trust any random dude who is here
Mostly I trust Undelos Master, dragoon,

Because they have succesfully transfered my items and I have transferred other items for other people like master lol
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:52 pm

Ty Zeroknight wrote:
lol but dont you think thats a bit hurtful like I certainly dont trust any random dude who is here
Mostly I trust Undelos Master, dragoon,

Because they have succesfully transfered my items and I have transferred other items for other people like master lol

Well it isn't technically supposed to brand other people un-trustworthy it sjust saying these people are bthe ones to look for when you need a hand.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:55 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Pfft you can easily tell Londons police officers think they're kings.

Look on the bright side; at least they don't think they're Gods!

@Kyle (Again), I also think we should have the slider system like in FF! We do already have them in some airports, they're fun! I'm just thinking, have them take you more that 1/4 of a mile!

Maybe across the sea! Would help solve global warming. Though we'd need maybe boosters at the shores to give the slider enough power to get to the destination before the next year.

Or maybe just have local sliders that take you from Liverpool to London or something.

And if you're scared of heights or just want to go to the bakery (Don't ask.) or you're just boring, just take a normal bus or something.

Simple! I love my idea!
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:57 pm

I really hope we get Veterans group Smile

Or Trusted Glare lol
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:01 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wut happen to my zak saturday pic nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:02 am

Hey hey dont use my epic old pic Wink
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:04 am

yeah i thought i deleted it! and i took a pic of zak but its not coming out its using that old pic! now i have that ugly pixely one... ( wait that was never i was using right)
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:21 am

I got the victory pack on Viper Winterzombie but as you know he got hacked
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:24 am

Undead Brad wrote:
You can get him back just click forgot password or whatever and put in email and go on ur email..
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:26 am

Ty Zeroknight wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
You can get him back just click forgot password or whatever and put in email and go on ur email..

yeah, but the guy probably changed the email when he hacked him
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:27 am

And he probably deleted him, haven't seen him for years! And by years I mean centuries
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:28 am

Oh well you can still get him back unless you deleted the e-mail to change password Sad
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:30 am

Ty Zeroknight wrote:
Oh well you can still get him back unless you deleted the e-mail to change password Sad
HE'S GONE! THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT! NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM OR I WILL MAKE YOU PAY! *Llamas start burning all across the world*
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:34 am

Hes not deleted I searched up his name lol just says offline
Back to top Go down

The Master
The Master

FusionFall Name : NOTHING RIGHT NOW!
Male Posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:20 am

i have victory pack and i am a beta player... although i deleted spider monkey set and i deleted most of racer d set except for shirt... my proff just look at my bank pictures in the fall bay
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:32 am

Just because people hack account sthey don't exactly delete them.. They hack them so they can get all the stuff the person has.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:52 am

Hm.. cant i just buy victory pack from ebey?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Of course you can and I am about to buy one maybe soon Smile
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:34 pm

MasterAmberBlazer wrote:
i have victory pack and i am a beta player... although i deleted spider monkey set and i deleted most of racer d set except for shirt... my proff just look at my bank pictures in the fall bay
Yeah I saw lol Racer d is epic
I deleted all clock work items but clockword board on sugar
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)   Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys we need to have a new group with color here. (idea)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top