Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Level : 0
Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

[center]Now everyone we are not abandoning it were just not making it now.We will wait [The Team/Dev]till we finsh college or they do and have jobs and then we will make it but as of now we're just getting ideas down and on paper.And we're thinking of meeting up in london to make this game.I'm going to college there or her in america.So
Game Closed till 9-10 years thanks everybody just post ideas you have below we will make this game i promise you all in the future your kids will tell their kids about ## and thir kids will tell thir kids about it.Thats how awsome it'll be with more good technolgy.

Last edited by Knight on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:44 am

Olimar wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
oh ive never heard that mix before even though my name is english scottish origin XD
Yeah... My dad's english and my mom's scottish and I lived in Scotland for 10 years, London for 3 years and now Ohio for 1!

Me too! Except my dad's Scottish, my mum's English and we've lived in England for pretty much forever.
Yep, I was born in Scotland also and lived there most of my life, such a nice peaceful place
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:47 am

haha im chicano all the way baby! haha nah i was born in mex my mom is from spain and my dad is from guatemala
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:52 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Olimar wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
oh ive never heard that mix before even though my name is english scottish origin XD
Yeah... My dad's english and my mom's scottish and I lived in Scotland for 10 years, London for 3 years and now Ohio for 1!

Me too! Except my dad's Scottish, my mum's English and we've lived in England for pretty much forever.
Yep, I was born in Scotland also and lived there most of my life, such a nice peaceful place

Wet, windy and no need to know the weather forecast there, but peaceful. I go there every year or two to see my grandparents and my aunt. You should see one of the trees where they live! On a windy day, it looks like a giant hand!

I bet on Halloween, someone puts a giant gravestone behind it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:54 am

Olimar wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Olimar wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

Wet, windy and no need to know the weather forecast there, but peaceful. I go there every year or two to see my grandparents and my aunt. You should see one of the trees where they live! On a windy day, it looks like a giant hand!

I bet on Halloween, someone puts a giant gravestone behind it!
i have a tree like that and the part that I lived in was like always sunny and nice and quiet and peaceful and I always went inside the big tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:05 am

anyways, so what did you guys have in mind as to the time the game occurs, the wardrobe style, kinds of warriors, yeh looks like I really wanna draw a sketch or picture of a male main character ._.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:40 am

I would like to point out that I made an epic post telling you guys not to let your age get in the way of you feeling like you can't accomplish anything as long as you have the passion to learn what you are interested in.........but my phone decided to be a #### #### and I lost everybit of that post.

Luckly X was able to say pretty much the same thing that I wanted to point out.....well maybe not all of it. More just a bit of it really, however I'm glad he addressed you guys.

Now about this MMO thing...

Knight, your dedication is admirable but I hate to be "that guy" and say:
You're putting the cart WWWAAAAAAYYYYY TOOOO FAR before the horse.

One I like to point out that unlike the post I made before that no longer exists pointing out that the costs won't be SOOOOOOOOPER EXPENSIVE, I have to say now that they still cost a pretty penny.

It's not a mere, "let's just raise sume monies like 200 dollars or so" kind of mentality that we can go with. We'd have to purchase a server which is not cheap. A server is for high capacity storage of the game files and networking. Now I'm still learning myself about my Major so I might have some stuff wrong.
Then you also have to think about internet usage. Hypothetically (in a pretend situation...), we'd be supplying a service built around the use of the internet. So we couldn't even use standard civilian grade internet. We'd have to think about SERIOUS Industry standard Internet service.
We're talkin' T1 fiber Optic cables and stuff that those that are serious only toy with.

Not only that, we'd have to probably think about the location of where our server was going to be. If none of our families has a building that they own that is not being used in any way, we'd have to purchase a space because I seriously doubt any family members want a server in their basement. I think my family has about 2 buildings that they're not using but I'm not sure.

And these are just the expenses.

As far as the game creation itself, well, I'm not going to get your hopes down.

Honestly, the minimum thay you'd need is a team of 6 friends that are good at what they do. You also need folks that can script.
In order to have the most freedom with scripting, you're gonna need some strong math knowledge.
Physics is Law when it comes to Open GL. See, when you look at a game, you probably see the digital world that was created.

When a coder looks at it, he/she will most likely see only the potencial lines of code that went in to make it look like it does.

But! This is NOT to discourage you. Like I said before, my previous entry that my phone destroyed actually was to influence you guys to go for the gold and try to learn about whatever that you want to do.

Did you know that Wilt was self taught?? I am self taught???? Even X is self taught??

They looked at ## and such to become as good as they are now. I just took the long road and messed around in Photoshop for 6 years.

If you TRUELY, TRUUUUELY want to, then nothing can stop you. Check out videos on how to use Blender 3D, learn about the different types of coding languages that are neccessary, read on how to create a good story, or any manner of things really.

Honestly, even though I said that you'd need all those things for the game, it doesn't HAVE to be.

Remember,

The first Macintosh was created in someone's garage simply out of a hobby.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:42 am

Oh.....and also:
Wilt's in school....

I don't know what the whole "Undelos is gonna have to listen to us" thing is about? I'll have you know I am NOT a crazed wild Maverick when it comes to working in a group. I work really well in a group thank you. Glare

Simply putting in a request of what you have planned and talking about an Idea is how a project like this even has life. You can't be a dictator and expect that everyone is just gonna go along with it.
Besides, asking for concept work to be done is all you had to do.

And lastly,

X doesn't KNOW any scripting languages, or rather none FULLY by HEART.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:39 pm

giant chickens ridingon cars. bounce
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:47 pm

eh.. i just brought this topic back to life for Wilt The Legendary person to see Awesome <---------- Wilt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:01 pm

hah yeh. Well they would still need to start with just the plot story and sketches if they seriously wanna do this Razz
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Dont look at me Im not the leader Im the person who Decides wat goes where and What mission could the be and stuff im like the Guys in the back who helps but does not Lead any thing
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:26 pm

SoOOoOoOoOoOo... Whos payin?
Laughing
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:30 pm

I tought were all paying im putting £80=127.0480 US dollars
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:57 pm

we are everyones doing sketches or writing a story we have month for that.then we start so post ur ideas here.and we want donations from the public.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:10 pm

ok so um well why not make it rpg based style where you have a turn and the enemy has a turn and also introduce items that revive players and heal them so you can have up to 8 people in a battle and one is dead well just use a revive and voila they are alive (with low health) also i always wanted a ff game that has magic introduced into it so yup those are my ides (lol i know a longshot but eh worth a shot)
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Can Officer do anything to help? Like can I be the story designer or something
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:33 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Can Officer do anything to help? Like can I be the story designer or something
I dont make the choice but If you are Can I see the epic story please if you have the time
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:34 pm

yeah i want to be a person who makes the plotline and stuff to if that not available ill do sound or somin.....
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:36 pm

@ SlimI guess so Slim if i do it, also another idea, we, the people of Xtreme could be NPCs! You get what I mean right? Like we could make models of us with our names that give the missions out.

@Kyle maybe we could work on it together?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Officer Second wrote:
@ SlimI guess so Slim if i do it, also another idea, we, the people of Xtreme could be NPCs! You get what I mean right? Like we could make models of us with our names that give the missions out.

@Kyle maybe we could work on it together?
oh sure two heads are better than one Razz so whats the story about and how are we going to order it?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:40 pm

I'd do way better doing the story lines cause those drawings took me forever!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:40 pm

so brad you want to help us now to?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:41 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
so brad you want to help us now to?
Sure! Three heads bettar than one right? RIGHT?!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:42 pm

I was thinking we could merge the Invasion Begins with 7 Legends, you know minus the Fusion Fall theme. Slim could be like Lord Fuse and we fight him at the end. Sepertists could be like fusions. Ect.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Officer Second wrote:
I was thinking we could merge the Invasion Begins with 7 Legends, you know minus the Fusion Fall theme. Slim could be like Lord Fuse and we fight him at the end. Sepertists could be like fusions. Ect.
I was thinking we could have them choose powers, like demon, angel ect.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Officer Second wrote:
Powers? Whacha mean?
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Yeah Yeah But i look differnt like i am a demi god or somthing who came in earth to distory it because it is my purpose But you stop me or somthing or somthing No copy righting. Music No remix has to be done by you note For areas and stuff i really like this song here
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:51 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Officer Second wrote:
Powers? Whacha mean?
You know, like somebody can control flames,water,electricity ect. those kinds and other powers too and you could also be good at something like close combat or pistols ect.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Officer Second wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Officer Second wrote:
Powers? Whacha mean?
You know, like somebody can control flames,water,electricity ect. those kinds and other powers too and you could also be good at something like close combat or pistols ect.
So they could be like a secondary weapon like a nano except you can only have one. If it is there should be a mission where you have to earn your power like fight a socerer, NO IDEA Basketball They should have to fight you Brad then they get to choose their power
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:54 pm

oh yeah you mean elemental magic right well i have the power to do that i want some new people though like certain people that control a certain element that would be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:57 pm

how about those guys are in my story *hinthint* so all stories can mix and it makes sense?
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:57 pm

@Brad when you said that brad these where the image that came in my mind for classes
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBIHUs5uMHNYsImBbepsnq6uIv4KaIUL0IhsuKj6Tbw0QatuOXFgB.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXBFyKVlci_YvavGNgSEHSGGPQ1mx8n5td7HNW2A63UXYboBiN4AB.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY-eR9GkfUVgTehh9uEBXxhwEwg5BmTaBVpGsBMUoTYtG8q_4x
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:59 pm

@Officer: Yeah, and that would be just like an easy fight but later on you have to fight me and I go into my demonic form and stuff

@Kyle: Yep! And later on you can choose to have a different power or make it stronger like you can change nano powers, but it won't reduce your xp

@Slim: Well they don't have to look like that but they can have their abilities like the guy with the pistols he can quickly come in and and rapidly firing for a surprise attack but he could be vulnerable. All classes have there advantages and disadvanteges
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:02 am

Undead Brad wrote:
@Officer: Yeah, and that would be just like an easy fight but later on you have to fight me and I go into my demonic form and stuff

@Kyle: Yep! And later on you can choose to have a different power or make it stronger like you can change nano powers, but it won't reduce your xp

@Slim: Well they don't have to look like that but they can have their abilities like the guy with the pistols he can quickly come in and and rapidly firing for a surprise attack but he could be vulnerable. All classes have there advantages and disadvanteges
This gonna be hard The Combat style wont be simple like fusion fall somthing differnt Like..... Eh... IDK but its not going to have the same combat style as any game?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:03 am

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:

This gonna be hard The Combat style wont be simple like fusion fall somthing differnt Like..... Eh... IDK but its not going to have the same combat style as any game?
Well I don't really know yet, these are just some Ideas I have put up.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:05 am

Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:

Okay but im saying if we think deep enough We Could crate a good combat style dont make the combat style like W.O.W that game combat syle suck fusion fall combat style is simple and easy. We some unique and that is simple and easy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:07 am

Simple and easy, yet still fun.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:07 am

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:

Okay but im saying if we think deep enough We Could crate a good combat style dont make the combat style like W.O.W that game combat syle suck fusion fall combat style is simple and easy. We some unique and that is simple and easy
Yeah and sometimes they could have like some awesome finishing/combo moves and also when they create their character they should be able to type it in but nothing like too inappropiate
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:12 am

What type of game are we doing sci fi or Medeval
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:13 am

haha idk so we have magic melee attack and rpg based style what else?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:14 am

SlimTheJackson wrote:
What type of game are we doing sci fi or Medeval
Sci Fy probably there are too many medieval games!
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:20 am

Listen Carefully I have been thinking about the combat style Like Fusion Fall the are some moments that you have to move your character around but Not Much So Listen this video and please reply what you think about the combat style
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:29 am

Also, let's make it so we can go into buildings, own our own secret base etc.

For my secret base idea, I thought maybe have an area filled with secret bases like treehouses and stuff, crawling with enemies, and only people in your group or buddy list or whatever can enter. Besides you obviously.

Lookout towers for all bases. They can be small like a periscope, or they could be like a treehouse style.

Each tower would be different for each base. My ideas for the bases are:

- Treehouse
- Underground
- Submarine (Underwater, of course. Portable.)
- Laboratory
- Normal House (For the "normal" people)
- Haunted Mansion (Given out at Halloween)
- Gingerbread House (Given out at Christmas)
- Castle
- Store (For the ones who like trading a lot)

Well... You like?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:33 am

sure that great but it will be a little plain no? i think it should be rpg based where you attack the enemy attacks and this way when its the players turn everyone fighting (up to 8 people) attacks and can strategize if one person took your kill it will randomly hit another enemy. see that is much better than just attacking on the field where you can get all the kills and the peopl behind you are missing out
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:34 am

@Slim: Yeah that would be cool but we could start off small and then continue and progress.

@Oliver: That would be amazing! Also like once you get a base you can then like go up a few levels and add more stuff attached to it!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:36 am

oh yeah i like the idea of home/bases first its infested with monster but when you defeat em its all yours!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:51 am

Hmm Ideas eh, well like X said the whole midevil thing is always being done, thats what got my attention because Fusionfall has its high tech future style , I mean look at the bus and the city station map. Of course we also had nanos which wasnt in any other game and hoverboards and cars, mind blown there, but what about cyber animals, like a robot dog, hovermotorcycle maybe, but I still like the whole concept of mid evil costumes though, maybe with a futuristiv touch though, like robes, I think robes are cool, or like the clockwork set, those kinds of cloths were cool, circuit shirts were the best though lol , Phantasy star has mags though and is a future style game, anyways. Sketch what?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:45 am

even though im the leader i will be getting the donating thing and the unity free one ready we need $1500 for the pro if anyone can come up with that go rite ahead but rite now its donations and brad whatever you like idc.you should all be getting the account info soon.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:51 am

this is suppose to be a waterfall.
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 Captur12
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:02 am

well, i have no idea how you are gonna get $1500, donating might work, but then again, probably not, also, fine work on the "waterfall" if it's even possible to call it that, lol, no insult intended, just some humour
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top