Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Samurai Jack Returns! Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Samurai Jack Returns! EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Samurai Jack Returns!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:25 pm

Adult Swim has confirmed that Genndy Tartakovsky is working on a whole new season of Samurai Jack! Was expecting the movie Genndy occasionally talked about, but a whole new series is much better. Not entirely sure why it's on Adult Swim, which we don't get over here. But hey. Guess Tartakovsky learned from last time.

*Cough*CNturningintoDisney*cough*

But yeah, the new season is due to air next year, probably around this time (as my guess). Hopefully the show has a chance to finish this time.

Wheee Bloo Dance BananaLlama Awesome ED Head Bang
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:08 pm

the return of a classic that's actually necessary for once?  scratch

WOOT!  cheers Party

also, i think it's on Adult Swim because Toonami is over there, and if i remember right, Samurai Jack always aired on Toonami
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:41 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
the return of a classic that's actually necessary for once?  scratch

Now we just need Megas XLR and Sym-Bionic Titan to return. I know SBT isn't really a classic, but I felt that and Megas XLR should have at least one last season. Actually I think Megas was going to, but I know SBT was. Razz But yeah, Samurai Jack needed a conclusion.

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
also, i think it's on Adult Swim because Toonami is over there, and if i remember right, Samurai Jack always aired on Toonami

I dunno. I didn't know Toonami was owned by CN. If I did, I might have tried it. I was a picky child... No Idea
Back to top Go down

supercody4039

supercody4039
supercody
supercody

FusionFall Name : Cody Druidbourne
Male Posts : 489
FF Location : Forsaken Valley :D

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:30 am

Sinister Yay!
Oh, and there's also this:

Also, you can probably watch episodes online. New TV show almost always posted within a week of their release on the official channel website or sketchy websites. I'll probably just watch it online. Toonami airs too late for me. Razz

It seems weird how adult swim is now trying to bring back all the nostalgia of old Cartoon Network. I guess adult swim figured that all the people that grew up watching PPG, Samurai jack, Courage, and Toonami are all grown up now. Fine with me, but not sure how good of an idea this is in terms of marketing. Kids today probably don't even know about 90s-early 2000s TV. Ahhh, the good times...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 8:24 pm

I always use "sketchy" sites (not all of them are bad. Some actually work Razz ) because the offical site is always region-locked. >.> Going on the main CN US site automatically redirects me to the UK site (which is crud) and the videos say I have to live in the US or Canada. Glare
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:51 pm

I'm curious, did they get the old team back together to recreate the show? Also, what about Aku? Who's gonna voice him? Don't get me wrong I'm hyped that the show is coming back, heck samurai jack was my favorite show back in the day. But I thought they just couldn't recreate it for the reasons I mentioned.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 7:19 pm

Well, like I said, Genndy Tartakovsky is making the show, so I assume everyone else would be. No Idea As for Aku, I assume Greg Baldwin would be back, as he voiced the Aku Nano along with Iroh in Avatar: The Legend of Aang (after Mako's death, of course) and The Legend of Korra. He studied Mako's voice for years and even did some lines Mako found difficult to finish in Book 2 of TLoA.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:03 pm

More news on the revival; Phil LaMarr was confirmed the other day to return as everyone's favourite samurai! Cute
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Male Posts : 1144
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:51 pm

if they mess it up it's not gonna be the same
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:10 pm

It probably isn't going to be the same anyway. Razz Like the original show, this is going to be quite experimental. Plus, they can't exactly get Mako to come back and their art styles most likely have changed. AND by the looks of the trailer, Jack seems to now have more traditional samurai armour rather than the robe that got more obliterated than Kevin Levin's car. xP

I'm kinda hoping that armour was just for the trailer or for the last episode against Aku, but I guess we'll see. But really, I look forward to seeing how this revival goes. No Idea
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:31 pm

Ok well jack returns but he's still gone Troll Face
nah but seriously it's not gonna be the same honestly it's basically gonna be like the new star wars, an  old franchise wit a new age spin on it. But i'm excited to see what they bring to the table, if they mess it up i always have the boondocks and family guy and other shows that give me a reason to stay up till 4:00 in the morning laughing like Mr. j LolFlag
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:53 pm

I don't think there'd me much of a new-age thing in the revival. This is Genndy's own show we're talking about. I'm sure he'll try to keep it as close to the original as possible. Razz Remember about when Dexter's Lab had a small haitus. Pretty much the only things that changed were the art style and a couple of the voice actors. But even then, they were obviously still the same show.

Admittedly, yes, that new series was made without Tartakovsky as he was working on Samurai Jack and Star Wars: The Clone Wars, but to me, even that wasn't an obvious change. And the new Samurai Jack is still being made by Tartakovsky.

What I mean is, change is to be expected, yes, but not so much that it feels like something's missing. Now if we can just get Genndy to finish Sym-Bionic Titan after he's done with SJ. Too Funny
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:35 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I don't think there'd me much of a new-age thing in the revival. This is Genndy's own show we're talking about. I'm sure he'll try to keep it as close to the original as possible. Razz Remember about when Dexter's Lab had a small haitus. Pretty much the only things that changed were the art style and a couple of the voice actors. But even then, they were obviously still the same show.

Admittedly, yes, that new series was made without Tartakovsky as he was working on Samurai Jack and Star Wars: The Clone Wars, but to me, even that wasn't an obvious change. And the new Samurai Jack is still being made by Tartakovsky.

What I mean is, change is to be expected, yes, but not so much that it feels like something's missing. Now if we can just get Genndy to finish Sym-Bionic Titan after he's done with SJ. Too Funny
i see what ur saying, i figured they would try and put a new age spin on it like they do with most of the shows we're familiar with like doctor who, spider-man, or when they remade all those ben tens but even with the ben ten shows they put a different spin but it connected some how No Idea
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:30 pm

Doctor Who changes with each Doctor pretty much anyway. Razz Though the amount of soldiers being used nowadays is kinda getting boring. Sure, with UNIT, it was fair enough, even almost 50 years later, but now armed guys every other episode... yeah. Glare BUT I guess each Doctor has at least one unique thing about their tenure (or at least different). Shrug

As for Spider-Man, I was never much of a superhero guy so I don't really know what's up. Last Spider-Man show I watched was The Spectacular Spider-Man. Razz AND as for Ben 10, that just evolves with each show. Like the new Omnitrix being touch-screen, that was because touch-screen tech was becoming popular among kids, so by the time they watched Omniverse, they would be familiar with it.

The reason each Ben 10 show looks different (well... 3/4) is, simply put, because of Celestialsapiens. Razz
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Jack Returns!   Samurai Jack Returns! Empty

Back to top Go down

Samurai Jack Returns!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top